to fadeKyle Soppe -- Kemba Walker, Charlotte H

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 26.10.2018 15:24
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Sky Sports brings you Fantasy Six-a-Side, our brand new free-to-play game, offering you the chance to win £10,000 every Super Sunday simply by selecting six players. Sky Sports brings you Fantasy Six-a-Side, our brand new free-to-play game, offering you the chance to win £10,000 every Super Sunday simply by selecting six players.West Brom host Manchester United in this weeks game, live on Sky Sports 1HD at 4pm, with entries now open. Pick your team Already know how to play? Pick your Fantasy Six-A-Side team here for the chance to win £10,000. All you have to do is select six players from the two sides, including your Elite Player from the four most valuable players, then sit back and keep track of your teams scores via our dedicated Match Centre, with regular updates powered by Opta, match stats and a live leaderboard.Unlike other fantasy games, your selected players are rewarded for every save, tackle, pass or shot, while you only have to wait for 90 minutes of action to be completed to see whether youve won the jackpot.Heres a guide for picking your Fantasy Six-a-Side line-up…Step 1: Pick your Elite Player Choose one Elite Player from the pool of four Elite Players available from the two clubs. An Elite Player is best described as a player that is in-form and likely to have a significant impact on the game, with Craig Gardener, Saido Berahino, Anthony Martial and Juan Mata this weeks selection quartet.Step 2: Pick five Team PlayersThe remaining five spots in the team must be filled from all the other Team Players from the two clubs. There are no player values, formations or position requirements.Step 3: Pick a Power Play periodYour team will score double points during your chosen 15-minute Power Play period.Step 4: Predict the golden goal & submit your team A guide of how to take part in the new Sky Sports free to play game. In the event that two or more managers are tied on the same number of points at the end of the match, the prize will be awarded to the manager that has made the closest prediction for the minute of the first goal scored.Once your selection is confirmed, you can make unlimited changes to your team and Power Play period up until the Game Round deadline, which for this weekend is 12pm on Sunday.Scoring pointsFantasy Six-a-Side offers greater depth and appreciation for performances than any other Fantasy game, rewarding your selections with a more detailed point system. No longer will you be left pulling you hair out when your players put chances on a plate for their team-mates, only to see them hit row z.For example, Marcus Rashford racked up 90 points in Uniteds 3-2 victory over Arsenal last Sunday, scoring twice, setting up another, completing 10 passes, making two clearances and successfully winning a foul and a tackle.For a full explanation of the Fantasy Six-A-Side points system click here.Merson picks his sideWeve called upon the expertise of the Soccer Saturday and Fantasy Football Club pundit Paul Merson to pick his side for the first round. Heres who hes selecting...Paul Mersons XI: Juan Mata, David de Gea, Jonas Olsson, Ander Herrera, Marcus Rashford, Memphis DepayMerse says: Ive got to have Mata as he makes things happen, so hell create plenty of chances, while David de Gea is the best in the business for me and has 11 clean sheets despite playing in front of a makeshift defence for most of the season.Olsson goes in there for me because you know West Brom will have been working on their set-pieces. Hes a massive threat with Craig Gardners delivery and I dont really see anyone else other than him, Gardner or Berahino scoring.My other three are Rashford, who will find it tough but I cant risk not having him in, a man that is going to be a good footballer and is turning the corner in Depay and then Herrera, who obviously also scored against Arsenal and seems to find himself in the right place and the right time. Eli Ankou Jersey . -- There were so many positives from the Orlando Magics first victory of the season that it was hard for coach Jacque Vaughn to stop praising his players. Josh Lambo Jersey . Despite the cost, effort and an improved steroid test, its possible that very few -- if any -- positives will be detected, Dr. Richard Budgett told The Associated Press in an interview. "We just dont know what the results from Torino will be," Budgett said. http://www.cheapjaguarsjerseyssale.com/?tag=marcell-dareus-jersey-sale .Y. -- Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, the Colorado Avalanche committed a seemingly meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play. Donte Moncrief Jersey . But by the time the game started, the Toronto Raptors forward felt even worse. And, for three quarters, it showed as Gay shot a woeful three-for-13 from the field. Cheap Football Jaguars Jerseys . Inter president Erick Thohir says in a club statement on Wednesday that Vidic is "one of the worlds best defenders and his qualities, international pedigree, and charisma will be an asset. Mondays evening slate of NBA action offers up seven games. Which players should you build around and which players should you fade? Our experts have the answers.Todays panel includes ESPN Fantasys Kyle Soppe and Joe Kaiser, plus DFS expert Renee Miller.Editors note: Hassan Whitesides status has been changed to questionable due to a sore left knee.Players to build aroundKyle Soppe -- Hassan Whiteside, Miami HeatI love building around big men, as they tend to offer a more stable skill set that shows up regardless of matchup. Whiteside has played at least 26 minutes in 15 games this season ... he has yet to pull down fewer than 11 rebounds in a single one of those games. The rebounding is nice, and considering that the Celtics own the lowest defensive rebound rate in the NBA this season, Whitesides presence on the glass should result in a handful of easy buckets. The Heat arent afraid to feed their big man when he finds his rhythm? -- he has shot 71.1 percent from the field in his three games with more than 20 points this season -- and I expect that to be the case tonight. Toss in the 3.3 blocks-plus-steals per game and Whiteside is a nice building block in cash games.Joe Kaiser -- Hassan Whiteside, Miami HeatWhiteside has been a DFS monster all season, and youll have a hard time finding a better value on Monday on a night when the Heat play a Boston team thats without Al Horford. Whiteside has a huge size and athleticism advantage over Kelly Olynyk and Tyler Zeller, plus he has a ceiling of around 65 DFS points tonight. Get him in your lineups.Renee Miller -- Kristaps Porzingis, New York KnicksYou may have noticed: The Knicks are fun again! Theyre topping 100 points most nights, have improved in offensive efficiency and pace over last season (and the past several seasons) and enter an interesting matchup with the Oklahoma City Thunder tonight that Vegas has as high scoring and tight. I made cases for Derrick Rose and Carmelo Anthonyy in my Best Buys article Monday, but the dearth of quality options at power forward has me locking in the reasonably priced Porzingis and building from there.dddddddddddd.Players to fadeKyle Soppe -- Kemba Walker, Charlotte HornetsWe touched on Walker as a blooming fantasy superstar last week, and while I still believe that is the case, it doesnt mean that every game is going to be a winner. Walker struggled when the Grizzlies came to Charlotte last Monday (6-for-15 shooting for 17 points while handing out just two assists) and that happened for good reason: This is a good defense (fourth-most efficient) that slows tempo (third slowest). The pace of play figures to lower Walkers ceiling, and with Charlotte on the front end of a back-to-back (theyve reduced his minutes a touch in such instances this season), the upside isnt high enough to justify paying top dollar tonight.Joe Kaiser -- Kelly Olynyk, Boston CelticsDuring the three weeks Horford missed earlier this season, Olynyk failed? to live up to the hype as a value play in DFS. His versatile offensive game always made him an appealing option when priced near the minimum, as he is tonight, but considering how little he did, I think theres a good chance Olynyk is a trap on Monday against the much bigger Whiteside.Renee Miller -- DeMar DeRozan, Toronto RaptorsNo offense, DeRozan, or DDR as I have affectionately called him in my head for years, because you do make us feel like dancing a lot of the time! In the midst of a terrific season, I cant fault DeRozan the player or the Philadelphia 76ers matchup tonight ... its merely his salary holding me back. With Victor Oladipo and Bradley Beal possessing similar upside for thousands less in more competitive games, not to mention expensive talent at other positions tonight, I just cant pay for DeRozan at SG. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.