er Loyalty Man will have his first taste of clockwise

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 23.10.2018 17:01
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Nonito Donaire has been a professional fighter for 15 years. Jessie Magdaleno has been getting paid to punch for just six years.Donaire is a former fighter of the year (2012) and has won world titles in four weight classes from flyweight to featherweight, five if you include the interim belt he won as a junior bantamweight. He has faced many top opponents (including Fernando Montiel, Vic Darchinyan, Jorge Arce, Toshiaki Nishioka, Omar Narvaez, Moruti Mthlane, Nicholas Walters and Guillermo Rigondeaux), was long considered one of the top 10 fighters in the world pound-for-pound and has more knockouts than Magdaleno has fights. Magdaleno has had only two fights scheduled for at least 10 rounds and never faced an opponent remotely considered even a top 20 contender in his division.But Donaire is also 33 and Magdaleno is a fresh 24-year-old.It is that kind youth versus experience fight on that is on tap as Donaire gets set to defend his junior featherweight world title for the second time when he faces Magdaleno, his mandatory challenger, on Saturday night (Top Rank PPV, 9 ET) on the Manny Pacquiao-Jessie Vargas undercard at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas.Donaire (37-3, 24 KOs) was complimentary of Magdaleno but believes his vast experience will carry the day in a fight that many expect will be an exciting battle.Magdaleno is very talented and he has a good amount of speed and a good amount of power, Donaire said. As I looked to study him he has pretty good pop and lateral movement and speed. Im excited to be fighting him. I love the challenge but I think that my experience is going to be a big, key factor.He has never faced anyone who can punch like I do or move like I can. Hes in the big leagues now. I know that Im going to dominate this fight. Hes more of a textbook fighter and easy to read.Countered Magdaleno: Nonito is a great champion. We both have a lot of speed and power but, honestly, I think age will be a big factor in this fight.After losing his featherweight world title by sixth-round stoppage to Nicholas Walters in October 2014, Donaire, of Las Vegas, returned to the junior featherweight division, where he has won four fights in a row, including a vacant junior featherweight belt by hard-fought decision against Cesar Juarez in December. Donaire made his first defense in his native Philippines in April, knocking out Zsolt Bedak in the third round.Magdaleno (23-0, 17 KOs), a southpaw from Las Vegas and the younger brother of longtime lightweight contender Diego Magdaleno, may not have ever faced a quality opponent but he has all the confidence that he will win the 122-pound title.I am going against Nonito, who is smart in the ring and has a dangerous left hook I must deal with, Magdaleno said. A real good, hard shot to the body will take away some of his left hook power. And once he really opens up its better for me to get in big punches. He will be strong for about five rounds then there will be a fade and we will take it over. Hes a tough competitor for sure, but this is my dream fight, not his.It may not be Donaires dream fight, but it will be his first fight under the tutelage of trainer Ismael Salas, who used to train in the powerhouse Cuban amateur system.Donaire had reunited with his father, Nonito Donaire Sr., after a lengthy estrangement for recent bouts, but though the younger Donaire said he and his father remain on good terms, he wanted to return to his Northern California home rather than stay in Las Vegas to train his son.Donaire said Salas has brought a lot to his training camp.My experience with Salas has been great the way he teaches. Its been incredible, said Donaire, who has been with Salas for about 10 weeks. Being here in Vegas Ive seen Salas around the gyms so many times and talked to him. Hes an incredible guy and I decided to try him out. I saw him a few times how he goes about his training. I tried him for a week and I decided from then on this is the trainer who will get me [to] a different level.Magdaleno is equally confident in his own trainer, Manny Robles Jr., whose stable also includes featherweight world titleholder Oscar Valdez (who also defends on the card) as well as light heavyweight contender Vyacheslav Shabranskyy and middleweight prospect Jason Quigley.The fight with Donaire will be Magdalenos first under Robles guidance since parting ways with longtime trainer Joel Diaz.I am only 24 and have of the best trainers in Manny Robles, Magdaleno said.Said Robles: Fighters like a lot of attention, a trainer who cares for him. That was my priority when I began training Jessie for this big title fight against Nonito Donaire. Jessie has done everything weve asked. We pay a lot of attention to him and he has responded with such hard training and dedication.Jessie has sparred for many rounds and he is totally prepared to beat Donaire.In the end it might comes down to the youth versus experience. Perhaps the difference will be in something the trainer picks up on and exhorts the fighter to make an adjustment to. Or it could simply come down to whichever man lands the best big shot.Nonito and Jessie each have one-punch knockout power, Top Rank matchmaker Brad Abdul Goodman said. This could be a one-punch knockout fight but I am not sure who wins it. Rodger Saffold Jersey .2 billion agreement with Rogers Communications for the leagues broadcast and multimedia rights. Marcus Peters Jersey . At a Manhattan federal court hearing, attorney Jordan Siev said his law office has gotten more evidence nearly every day to support its lawsuit accusing MLB and Selig of going on a "witch hunt" to ruin Rodriguezs reputation and career. He said the defendants went "way over the line. http://www.cheapramsjerseyssale.com/?tag=trevon-young-jersey-sale .7 million, one-year contract, a raise of $2.2 million. Wieters had asked for $8.75 million and the Orioles had offered $6. Andrew Whitworth Jersey . - Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie never doubted he would bring back coach Dennis Allen for a third year despite back-to-back 4-12 records. Aqib Talib Jersey . 31, the CFL club announced Monday. The team also has yet to decide on the future of Doug Berry, who began the season as a consultant to the head coach but took over the offensive co-ordinators duties in July. Wodonga Cup winner Loyalty Man will have his first taste of clockwise racing in Sydneys summer showpiece, the Group Two Villiers Stakes.Trainer Mike Moroney will use the 1600m-Group Two race at Randwick on December 17 to test Loyalty Man ahead of a tilt at next months $1 million Magic Millions Cup at the Gold Coast.We are going to the Villiers, just to see how he goes right handed, Moroney said.And weve got an option of running again a fortnight later if we want to or going straight into the Magic Millions race.Loyalty Man has won five of his 14 starts and got home by half a length in the $90,000 Wodonga Cup (1590m) on November 26 but drifted out in the run to the line.Patrick Moloney survived a protest from Daniel Moor on the runner-up, London Fog.A trip away will be the making of the horse, Moroney said.Hes got a lot to learn still. He should have won by three or four lengths the other day.He just gets to the front and just waants to pull up.ddddddddddddEvery time hes just going to bolt in and then he gets to the front and wants to get the wanders and waits for them.His stablemate, dual Group One placegetter Tivaci, is due to return to Moroneys stables this week to begin building towards the autumn.Tivaci was winless during his five-start spring preparation in Melbourne but was placed three times, with a second in the Group Two Bobbie Lewis Quality and third placings in the Group One Toorak Handicap and Group One Cantala Stakes over 1600m.While Moroney has yet to map out Tivacis program, he said he was keen to run him in the Group One Newmarket Handicap (1200m) at Flemington in March.Whether we go to that first-up or run him before that well just see how we go, he said.The Oakleigh Plate is an option before the Newmarket. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.