#1 pick, something tells me that well be seei

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 23.10.2018 16:42
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

LONDON -- ATP suspends Nick Kyrgios for at least 3 weeks and fines him extra $25,000 for conduct contrary to `integrity of tennis. Kendrys Morales Jersey . The home side created most of the chances but struggled to break down Braunschweigs resilient defence, resulting in the Bundesligas 1,000th scoreless draw. Aaron Loup Jersey . LOUIS -- Roman Polak was celebrating even before Alexander Steen scored the winning goal in Saturdays 4-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes. http://www.officialbluejaysgearshop.com/Blue-Jays-Brett-Anderson-Kids-Jersey/ . All of the scoring came in the final 20:04. Lucic scored on a power play at 15:46 of the third period, when he tipped a shot over Stars goalie Kari Lehtonen for a 3-1 lead. Roberto Alomar Jersey . Andrew Luck lost his favourite target and the Indianapolis locker room lost one of its most revered leaders when Reggie Wayne was diagnosed Monday with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee that will cost him the rest of the season. Aaron Sanchez Jersey . Anthony Davis had 31 points and 17 rebounds in his seventh straight game with more than 20 points, but that was only enough to keep the Pelicans competitive into the final minutes. Andrew Bogut had 10 points and 15 rebounds for Golden State, which rebounded from a loss a night earlier in Oklahoma City and snapped a two-game skid.In his latest blog, TSN NBA Analyst Jack Armstrong looks at the latest offseason acquisitions made and how new players will fit in on their new clubs. 1. BRAD STEVENS (Celtics): Loved the job he did at Butler and think hes an outstanding young coach with great potential. Bold move by Danny Ainge? Sure. With the Celtics in a rebuild and lots of young players coming in the next few years youll need a coach who is patient, a good communicator and a terrific teacher. He is all of those things. Will it take him a year to 18 months to get his feet on the ground as far as the differences between the NCAA and NBA games? Definitely, but with him inking a six-year deal the first two years will be lots of losses and development - you can judge him better in the win-loss category in Years 3 and beyond. Lots of chatter about NCAA coaches failing - it usually happens because you get lousy jobs. I see the NBA hiring lots of ex-players and retreads that really arent that qualified that fail mightily as well. This guy is more than qualified to coach and lead and in a few years once he gets his bearings at this level hell be fine. Risky, yes but Im tired of watching a bunch of retreads that are just on the NBA Gravy Train that are at best average. 2. JARRETT JACK (Cavaliers): Like this signing for Cleveland. Hes really matured and improved as a player and become a true pro. Did a wonderful job in Golden State and can play either guard spot for you. Hes gotten over the starter/substitute nonsense that hurt him early in his career. Hell be a good compliment to their talented young guards. With the addition as well of Anthony Bennett as the #1 pick, something tells me that well be seeing plenty of Small Ball on Lakke Erie this upcoming season.dddddddddddd Should be more entertaining, thats for sure. 3. AL JEFFERSON (Bobcats): Career 16 and 9 guy who will get more than his share of touches on a lousy team in Charlotte. Did they overpay for him? Three years at $41 million. What a great country! You run your franchise in a haphazard way and consistently make huge blunders in player evaluations and you end up having to overpay for anyone legit to come to your team. I like the Steve Clifford hiring as their coach but theyve got a long way to go. Jefferson will put up big numbers on a poor team. At some point you need proven professional consistency and productivity to begin to improve. Jefferson will give them that. 4. DARREN COLLISON (Clippers): Hes always intrigued me during his time with the Hornets, Pacers and Mavs. Hes slightly improved over the years and still has to become a better playmaker for my taste but I think his better years are ahead of him and Doc Rivers will get it out of him. Hell have a talented roster to play with and have to fight for minutes behind Chris Paul which will make him better. Short term deal that works for both sides. Good pick-up to replace Eric Bledsoe. 5. JOSE CALDERON (Mavericks): Four years at $29 million. Good for him. Leadership and consistency. Lots of teams around the league really like him and this is a good landing spot for him. Playing for a top notch offensive minded coach in Rick Carlisle, hell have the opportunity to play to his abilities. Murky picture right now with the failure to land Dwight Howard and the departures of OJ Mayo and Darren Collison. Step in the right direction for the Mavs though in getting him. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.