to everyone else coming into t

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 21.10.2018 12:13
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Alexis Sanchez scored twice after returning from injury to give Chile a 3-1 win over Uruguay to boost their qualifying campaign for the 2018 World Cup. The Arsenal forward had missed their last qualifier in Colombia last week due to a muscle problem, but returned to star in Santiago on Tuesday night with two second-half strikes as Chile came from behind to win.Uruguay opened the scoring through Edinson Cavani after 17 minutes, but the Copa America champions responded to secure one of their best wins of the tournament so far. The turnaround began with striker Eduardo Vargas nodding in a cross from the left to level the score in the dying moments of the first half. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price After 60 minutes, Uruguay goalkeeper Fernando Muslera failed to save a powerful shot by Sanchez from the edge of the area, and 16 minutes later he scored again to seal the win, smoothly finishing from the edge of the area. Uruguay then had a chance to pull one back, but Manchester City goalkeeper Claudio Bravo was on hand to deny Luis Suarez from the penalty spot.Chile are now in the fourth and final qualification spot with 20 points, while Uruguay remain second with 23. Man Utd vs Arsenal November 19, 2016, 11:30am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Stan Mikita Jersey . -- Kyrie Irvings last-minute 3-pointer helped seal another victory for Cleveland -- and the Cavaliers longest winning streak since LeBron James left. Jordin Tootoo Jersey . The Cleveland Indians, Tampa Bay Rays, and Texas Rangers all won on Sunday meaning the Rangers will host the Rays in a play-in game on Monday. http://www.blackhawksauthority.com/authentic-ryan-hartman-blackhawks-jersey/ . -- When the Florida Panthers fell behind by two goals in the first period to the top team in the NHL, it appeared they were on their way to yet another loss. Keith Magnuson Jersey . "Were just throwing s--- at the wall hoping something sticks," said Tortorella about the possible line combinations for Fridays game against Columbus. The Canucks have lost five straight games and six of their last seven, leaving them in a logjam in the Pacific Division, currently sitting fifth - good for ninth in the Western Conference. Connor Murphy Jersey . It might not have mattered. While the Dodgers are preparing for the playoffs, the Padres showed their future has promise behind two rookies. RIO DE JANEIRO -- One year ago at world championships in Beijing, American middle-distance runner Jenny Simpson crossed the finish line of the 1,500 meters and then walked to the far side of the track to retrieve her left shoe. With 700 meters left in the race, a competitor had clipped Simpsons heel, causing her shoe to fly off and, despite her best efforts to hold onto second place, she finished a disappointing 11th.On Tuesday night at the Olympic Stadium, Simpson walked to the same spot on the track where her shoe had lain waiting for her one year ago. Except this time, she was draped in an American flag and celebrating having just become the first American woman to medal in the 1,500 meters at the Olympics. I was doing my postrace lap and stopped to see my parents, and I realized they were in the spot where one year ago I was picking up my shoe, Simpson said after taking bronze. This will always be a really special moment for me.For the past year, Simpson has used her uniform malfunction as motivation, telling herself, In Beijing, I closed in 2:05 with one shoe on. If someone jumps and goes in the final, who knows what I can do with two shoes?In sixth place with one lap to go Tuesday night, Simpson, shoes intact, began reeling in the leaders one by one and was in fourth entering the homestretch. The last 400 meters is always gut-wrenching, Simpson said Tuesday. I thrive on that.In the final 100 meters, as Kenyas Faith Kipyegon (4:08.92) sprinted to overtake world-record holder Genzebe Dibaba (4:10.27) of Ethiopia for the win, Simpson chased from behind and almost overtook Dibaba for second. She ran her last 800 meters in 1:59, faster than any 800 she has run in her life, to finish in 4:10.53.My coaches gave me a mantra coming into this race, said Simpson, who turns 30 next week. Position the first two laps, and the second two laps, be a predator. Ive had races where I went to the front and was a protagonist in the race and made something happen. But they knew it would be best for me if I was in a position to see the medals and run them down.They said, Whenever someone jumps to the front, go with them, look at where the medals are and go get them. My last 300 meters is the best demonstration of the combination of their wisdom and me executing on what they told me to do. The last 100 meters, when I was running my guts out, that was mmy favorite part of the race.ddddddddddddhe day before finals, Simpson posted on Twitter, Im not here to race against peoples past performances. Im here to race them.It was a way to reset her mind, to look forward instead of backward and to focus on herself instead of the women she was running against. Simpson has been one of a vocal minority willing to speak out about what its like to run clean against women she believes are taking PEDs, even calling out Dibaba, whose coach was arrested in June on suspicion of possessing banned substances.I think you know a tree by the fruit that it bears, Simpson said after Sundays qualifying run. If a tree bears sour fruit, the fruit around it are likely infected. I think if WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency) is on the case, theyll find what they need to find. I hope so.While not speaking about Dibaba or any of her competitors directly Tuesday, Simpson said more than in any other race of her career, she did not allow herself to assign emotion or names to the 11 women in the starting blocks with her. They were simply bodies she wanted to see cross the finish line after she did.It was just my way of saying, whatever my PR [personal record] is relative to everyone else coming into this race, they are just one of 11 to me tonight, Simpson said. And I want to be the first one across the finish line.Simpson, competing in her third Games, added her first Olympic medal to a 2011 world championship title in the 1,500. When asked by a reporter how she felt about being referred to as the greatest American female 1,500-meter runner of all time and one of the greatest American middle-distance runners ever, Simpson said it felt incredible.I want to be someone this country can be really proud to cheer for, she said. This has been a long ride of highs and lows, and hopefully every American watching my race tonight feels like they can take a small piece of ownership in this medal. It makes me feel amazing because Ive done it honestly and clean and with everything that is just inside my own body being expressed out on the track. And to me, thats beautiful.For Simpson, that knowledge allows her to leave Rio proud of what she accomplished rather than waiting around for the other shoe to drop. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.