rs are struggling.STEELERS, 33-23No. 23

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 20.10.2018 17:08
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Collingwood captain Scott Pendlebury is bullish about their prospects, despite some tough circumstances, and says they should aim for next years AFL premiership.The Magpies missed the finals this season for the third-straight year and coach Nathan Buckley has conceded next year is make-or-break for his tenure.Adding to the pressure that always surrounds Collingwood, it has been a dramatic off-season for their football department.Football manager Neil Balme left for Richmond and replacement Graeme Allan resigned after he received a 12-month AFL ban for his part in the Lachie Whitfield saga.But Pendlebury said the Magpies must keep aiming big.Ive had it for 11 years that Ive played here - its always finals or bust, he saidAny club that sits there and says its not, I dont know what theyre playing for.He also backed interim football manager Marcus Wagner, who joined Collingwood at the same time as Pendlebury.It all happened over the off-season, so since weve come back Marcus Wagner has done a terrific job of explaining the whole program, how its going to look for us, Pendlebury said.Its really been business as usual for us and I think most of the guys would probably say the same thing.Were just looking forward to getting stuck in and we trust Marcus in the job for now, that hes going to get it all done.Pendlebury is excited by the arrival of Daniel Wells, noting what he did to Collingwood late in the season while playing for North Melbourne.We needed to win that game on a Friday night, we all thought he was going to pull out sick and he came out and had 15 touches in the first quarter, he said.He basically took finals away from us, so its great to have him on our side.Collingwood also recruited Chris Mayne from Fremantle.I dont think weve seen the best footy he has to offer and hopefully we can bring that out here, he said. Ilya Samsonov Jersey .7 million, one-year contract, a raise of $2.2 million. Wieters had asked for $8.75 million and the Orioles had offered $6. Rod Langway Jersey . -- Eastern Kentucky thrives off creating havoc for others. http://www.capitalsauthority.com/authentic-jay-beagle-capitals-jersey/ . Bradwell was scheduled to become a free agent Tuesday. Born and raised in Toronto, Bradwell is entering his sixth CFL season, with all six played for his hometown Argonauts. Braden Holtby Jersey . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. Tom Wilson Jersey . Defencemen Drew Doughty, Shea Weber and forward Ryan Getzlaf also scored for the Canadians, who started their gold-medal defence 2-0. Goalie Roberto Luongo, getting the call in place of Game 1 starter Carey Price, was solid when needed in making 23 saves for the shutout. Pro Picks has been keeping company with the dregs of the NFL, and its time that stopped.Coming off the best weekend of football this season, we need to ramp up our game. Well start with what shapes up as a shootout in Charlotte, the Panthers (3-6) hosting the Saints (4-5).Both teams figure they should have won on Sunday, but they fell painfully. Carolina blew a big lead against Kansas City, turned over the ball in the dying moments and was beaten by a Chiefs field goal.Even worse, in what might be the play of the year so far, New Orleans had a late extra point kick blocked and run back by Denver for a defensive 2-point conversion. All those points did was win the game.As fast as we can get on the field, the better, as far as you want another crack at it, says the Saints Drew Brees, who is having another spectacular season. We let that one go. Usually its a 24-hour rule. That one would have to be let go after you woke up Monday morning because the preparation began on Carolina.At least the Panthers didnt also have to deal with traveling for the Thursday nighter.No. 20 New Orleans is a 4+-point underdog at No. 25 Carolina. Thats too many points in what should be a nail-biter.PANTHERS, 31-30KNOCKOUT LEAGUEArizona had to go down to the wire last week. Seems to happen all the time. Maybe GIANTS can provide a breather.No. 3 New England (minus 14) at No. 31 San FranciscoJust what the 49ers need, a bunch of ticked-off Patriots coming to town.BEST BET: PATRIOTS 37-20No. 16 Tennessee (plus 3 1-2) at No. 24 IndianapolisTime for a statement win on the road for Titans.UPSET SPECIAL: TITANS, 33-31No. 29 Chicago (plus 5 1-2) at No. 7 New York GiantsThought about tthis for Best Bet.ddddddddddddGIANTS, 27-13No. 11 Houston (plus 3) vs. No. 5 Oakland at Mexico City, Monday nightConsidered this one for Best Bet, too.RAIDERS, 30-20No. 14 Miami (pick-em) at No. 27 Los AngelesTop overall pick Jared Goff gets his first shot at QB. And first loss.DOLPHINS, 20-13No. 10 Philadelphia (plus 6) at No. 2 SeattleSeahawks hitting their stride, but Eagles will test them.SEAHAWKS, 20-17No. 13 Baltimore (plus 5 1-2) at No. 1 DallasCowboys wins seem inevitable these days.COWBOYS, 28-13No. 18 Pittsburgh (minus 7 1-2) at No. 32 ClevelandBrowns losses are inevitable these days, even though Steelers are struggling.STEELERS, 33-23No. 23 Buffalo (plus 4) at No. 21 (tie) CincinnatiBengals season is at stake; they remain alive in weak AFC North with win.BENGALS, 21-20No. 30 Jacksonville (plus 6) at No. 12 DetroitLions in good shape in another bad North division, the NFC version.LIONS, 34-19No. 17 Arizona (minus 1) at No. 15 MinnesotaCant say same for slumping Vikings, but Cardinals are vulnerable.VIKINGS, 16-14No. 19 Green Bay (plus 2 1-2) at No. 9 WashingtonJust cant pick the Packers right now.REDSKINS, 26-23No. 26 Tampa Bay (plus 7 1-2) at No. 4 Kansas CityChiefs quietly stating case for top AFC spot.CHIEFS, 23-21---Last Week: Against spread (3-10). Straight up: (6-8)Season Totals: Against spread (63-75-6). Straight up: (81-63-2)Best Bet: 5-5 against spread, 6-4 straight up.Upset special: 5-4-1 against spread, 5-5 straight up---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.