st month, the World Health Organization reje

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 27.09.2018 17:39
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. -- Paul Goydos shot an 8-under 62 on Friday in windy conditions to take a three-stroke lead in the PGA Tour Champions season-ending Charles Schwab Cup Championship.Goydos, 52, holed out from 167 yards for eagle on the par-4 12th and closed with birdies on the par-3 17th and par-5 18th on Desert Mountain Clubs Cochise Course.It started off hard; it calmed down a little bit as the day progressed, Goydos said. In tough conditions, we need to do good things. I made a bomb on the first hole for birdie, which kind of maybe relaxes you a little bit. I thought if I shot under par today, youd have a good day.You knew the first five or six holes were going to be difficult, and to get a birdie early kind of calms you down. Actually, there were two. I made about a 12-footer for par after a mediocre iron shot. If I dont make that, I might shoot 70 today, but I made that putt and kept the momentum going.Colin Montgomerie, third in Charles Schwab Cup season standings, was second. The Scot birdied the final two holes.I must say Paul Goydos score this morning, because it was windy this morning, I think that 8 under this morning was one of the best scores weve seen all year, Montgomerie said. Tremendous score. Even to get within three for me was a delight.Points leader Bernhard Langer topped the group at 67.I actually played very nicely, Langer said. I maybe hit two bad 5 irons, came out of it a little bit and that was it. One resulted in a bogey, and the other one I three-putted for bogey. But the rest of the day, I hit the ball very solid, gave myself opportunities and just didnt make a whole lot of putts. ... Not too far behind, right there to still challenge for the championship.The top five in the standings -- Richmond winner Scott McCarron is second, followed by Montgomerie, Joe Durant and Miguel Angel Jimenez -- can take the season title with a victory Sunday. McCarron holed out from the fairway for eagle on the par-5 15th in a 69. Durant shot 70, and Jimenez had a 74.Im a scoreboard watcher and I know exactly whats going on, especially with my German friend behind and Scott McCarron and Joe and also Miguel, Montgomerie said. Its just great to get in after just one round ahead of these guys at least to give myself a chance.Tom Pernice Jr., the winner of the playoff opener two weeks ago in California, also was at 67 along with Paul Broadhurst and Duffy Waldorf.The season standings were reset after the event last week in Virginia, with Langers lead over McCarron reduced from 935,657 to 200. The tournament winner will receive $440,000 and 2,000 points.Langer is recovering from a left knee injury that forced him to withdraw from the playoff opener at Sherwood, The 59-year-old German has a tour-high four victories and has wrapped up the season money title with $2,836,459. He won season titles in 2010, 2014 and 2015.Goydos entered the week 24th in the standings. He birdied four of the last five holes in a front-nine 30 and bogeyed the par-4 10th.I messed up 10 a little bit, made a bad swing, and thats going to happen, Goydos said. Its hard to be perfect in tougher conditions.He rebounded with the eagle on 12.On the fly, didnt damage the cup, couldnt have been more center cup, Goydos said. It didnt even touch the cup. I had 167 yards, a 6-iron into the wind. It wasnt blowing too hard.The two-time PGA Tour winner won the Dicks Sporting Goods Open in July for his third senior title. He shot a 59 in the PGA Tours 2010 John Deere Classic.I remember when I did the 59 group and I talked to Annika (Sorenstam) about it, talked about being in the zone, Goydos said. When you play good, youre always in the present. Youre not worried about what youre shooting, youre worried about the shot at hand. Youre not worried about the green or the bunkers or whatevers up there, youre worried about your target and making a good swing.Today, I was very much in the present almost the entire day, and that tends to be at least one of the prerequisites to playing good and then good things happen. Jalyn Holmes Jersey . -- Anaheim Ducks captain and leading scorer Ryan Getzlaf has been scratched from Sunday nights game against the Vancouver Canucks because of an upper-body injury. Laquon Treadwell Jersey . Kiriasis and brakeman Franziska Fritz finished two runs in one minute 55.41 seconds -- a mere 0.01 seconds ahead of Meyers and Lolo Jones, who likely bolstered her Olympic hopes by helping give USA-1 a huge push in the second heat. http://www.vikingsauthenticshop.com/Vikings-Mike-Remmers-Draft-Jersey/ .com) - Yankee Stadium is the home of the Bronx Bombers, but on Sunday afternoon it will open its gates to host the latest addition of the Hudson River Rivalry. Brian ONeill Jersey . -- Anaheim Ducks defenceman Luca Sbisa will be out at least six weeks with a torn tendon in his right hand. Mackensie Alexander Jersey . Thats about all he can do right now, so hes trying not to think about when he might be able to play again for the Los Angeles Lakers. NEW YORK -- The upcoming Olympic games are not likely to have a major impact on the spread of Zika virus, although four developing countries could face a substantially higher risk, according to a new government estimate.U.S. researchers tried to calculate whether the Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, which is in the midst of a Zika epidemic, will lead to outbreaks that wouldnt have happened otherwise. The danger is that infected travelers might be bitten by mosquitoes after return to their home nations, which would potentially spread Zika to other people and spark an outbreak.The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimated that 19 countries that currently do not have Zika have the right conditions for outbreaks if it is imported by people returning from the Olympics. But in only four of the 19 countries is the issue considered substantial: Yemen, at the southern tip of the Arabian peninsula, and Chad, Djibouti and Eritrea in Africa.CDC researchers made their predictions based on a range of factors, including air travel patterns between Brazil and other countries and the presence of a tropical mosquito that is the main way Zika spreads to people.The four nations at greatest risk from the Olympics generally have no or very few travelers to Zika outbreak countries. Only a dozen to several dozen people are expected to travel to the Rio games from each of these countries, but those small numbers represent a notable jump from regular traffic volume to outbreak countries, said the CDCs Dr. Martin Cetron, one of the authors of the report.That doesnt mean health officials are predicting outbreaks in those four countries, Cetron added.The Olympics are happening at a colder time of year in Rio, when mosquito activity is at a minimum. If people take precauutions against mosquito bites, these four countries could be spared Olympics-related outbreaks, he said.ddddddddddddThe Olympic and Paralympic games are expected to draw an estimated 350,000 to 500,000 international visitors and athletes from 207 countries. But health officials say that travel this year will account for less than 1 percent of international travel to Zika outbreak countries.Last month, the World Health Organization rejected calls by some to cancel the summer Olympics, saying there is a very low risk the Olympics will accelerate the spread of Zika around the world.The new CDC report seems to confirm that assessment, said Justin Lessler, a Johns Hopkins University epidemiologist who focuses on computational approaches to predict the spread of disease.I think the most important result highlighted in this paper is how insignificant the additional risk of global Zika transmission caused by the Olympics is, Lessler said, in an email.Earlier this year, the WHO declared Zika a global emergency after seeing an epidemic spreading through Latin America and the Caribbean.In most cases, Zika infections cause, at worst, mild symptoms that disappear within a week. But the WHO declaration was driven by a link between infections in pregnant women and the development of severe brain-related birth defects in their fetuses.Health officials have advised pregnant women to avoid travel to Zika outbreak countries, including Brazil while the Olympics are taking place.Zika can also be spread through sex, and health officials are advising condom use and other precautions for travelers.---Online:CDC report: http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online NFL Jerseys From China Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Jerseys From China China Womens NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.