ugby and gave the All Blacks their ffirst genuine c

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 27.09.2018 17:32
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Right-hander Yu Darvish was a spectator last year when the Texas Rangers lost to the Toronto Blue Jays in the American League Division Series.Darvish missed the entire 2015 season while he was recovering from Tommy John surgery. Now Darvish is all the way back and hoping to help the Rangers win their first World Series title.Hell have a chance to help Friday when he starts a pivotal Game 2 of the ALDS against the Jays and 20-game winner J.A. Happ. After Thursdays 10-1 loss the Rangers are now 1-10 in ALDS history in games at Globe Life Park.They desperately need a strong outing from Darvish to turn the series around and avoid going to Toronto down 0-2. Darvish, who went 7-5 in the regular season, is eager to pitch in his first playoff game since he got the nod for Texas in the wild-card game in 2013.Last year I couldnt pitch, Darvish said. I wanted to pitch but I couldnt. And this year Im physically healthy and Im ready. I can pitch in the game. So Im happy about that.The Rangers need Darvish to pitch like his did to end the season. Over his final two starts, Darvish allowed just one earned run in 13 innings. He gave up five hits and struck out 21.The last few years Ive been working on my command, Darvish said. Maybe I was overthinking it. I was thinking too much about commanding my stuff. And then I was able to fix those mental adjustments and just a few minor mechanical changes on those days that I was able to work on. And Im in a good place right now.While Darvish has been considered an ace since he joined the Rangers in 2012, hes never had a 20-win season like Happ did this year for the Blue Jays. Happ went 20-4 for Toronto, reaching the 20-win mark for the first time in his career.Hes a key reason Toronto made the postseason, and now hell be pitching in the postseason for the first time since he was pitching for Philadelphia in 2009.He spent three years with Toronto from 2012-2014 but had nowhere near the success hes had this year. He won a total of 19 games in his first stint.He kind of reinvented himself, Toronto manager John Gibbons said. He was always considered kind of a power pitcher, a lot of strikeouts, throw a lot of pitches, five innings, 100-plus pitches was nothing to him. Thats just the way he worked. Hes a control guy now. And hes got some power behind it too.This version of Happ faced the Rangers earlier this year and was dominant, giving up one run on six hits in a victory. He doesnt plan on changing up his game plan for Texas on Friday either.I think the biggest thing is to keep my mentality the same and thats to be aggressive, Happ said. I think youre always searching for maybe tinkering with a few things to make certain pitches a little better or maybe trying to come up a new pitch that can work for you. But keep that same aggressive mentality, and I think that will be huge for me going forward. Justin Bour Jersey . Lack made 20 saves for his third shutout of the season as the Canucks blanked the St. Louis Blues 1-0 in the first post-Olympic game for both teams night. Jeff Locke Jersey . Batiste, who briefly signed with the Eskimos in 2006, has spent time with several NFL teams including the Pittsburgh Steelers and Washington Redskins. http://www.marlinsteamproshop.com/Marlins-Nick-Wittgren-Kids-Jersey/ . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. Jose Fernandez Jersey . Pedro scored from a pass by Lionel Messi in the 33rd minute and added two more goals in the 47th and 72nd after Valdes saved his second penalty in four days following his stop in Wednesdays 4-0 over Ajax in the Champions League. Martin Prado Jersey .com) - The red-hot Los Angeles Kings will try to extend their winning streak to a season-high seven games when they visit the Edmonton Oilers for Sundays clash at Rexall Place. The All Blacks have run over the top of a valiant Pumas outfit to emerge 57-22 winners in their Rugby Championship showdown in Hamilton.The world champions were tested for large stretches of the match, finding Argentinas renowned offload and set-piece talent a challenge to nullify.But the Kiwis sheer class won out in the end as Los Pumas ran out of steam, streaking ahead with five second-half tries to claim victory.For a young group to get a game like this on our own patch and to have our own crowd behind them was ideal, All Blacks coach Steve Hansen said.Maybe if wed been somewhere else, and in front of 80,000 people who didnt like you much, there wouldve been a wee bit more pressure.The lead changed four times in a scrappy opening stanza at the Waikato Stadium, with the All Blacks failing to reproduce the dizzyingly quick running rugby seen against the Wallabies.The world champions made the worst possible start in the second minute after a nice exchange of Pumas passes down the middle of the field put winger Santiago Cordero in under the posts.However, it didnt take the All Blacks long to bounce back, with winger Julian Savea going in under the posts after a scrum inside the Pumas 22. The visitors, buoyed by their win over the Springboks, produced a tough first half of rugby and gave the All Blacks their ffirst genuine challenge of the four-nation tournament.ddddddddddddLos Pumas inched back in front with two Nicolas Sanchez penalty goals and could have been further ahead if loosehead Nahuel Tetaz hadnt knocked on near the tryline.Fullback Ben Smith then took advantage of an overload on the right to put his side in front, before Sanchez and Israel Dagg traded penalty goals.Barrett, who was a subdued presence in the first half, then collected a lucky bounce to bag a five-pointer of his own.A fourth Sanchez penalty at the end of the half took the sides into the break at 24-19.The second half began poorly for the All Blacks when flanker Sam Cane was struck down by a knee injury soon after the restart.But the All Blacks quickly put that aside to stamp their dominance on the second stanza, running in five tries in the following 35 minutes on the back of a resurgent Barrett.The Hurricanes No.10 broke the Pumas line to put Ryan Crotty in under the posts, before further tries to substitute prop Charlie Faumuina, Crotty and Smith ended the match as a contest.Substitute lock Luke Romano then put the icing on the cake when he collected a Dagg knock-back to give the All Blacks a 35-point win. Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online NFL Jerseys From China Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Jerseys From China China Womens NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.