n to face fifth-seeded David Goffin, after the B

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 22.09.2018 12:17
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Tom May played for Toulon from 2009 to 2011 -- here he gives the rundown on what is in store for Chris Ashton at the three-time European champions.?So what waits for Chris Ashton at Toulon? There will be early difficulties but plenty of thrills.He divides opinion. Some say he should have stayed at Saracens and some see exactly why hes moving on to Toulon. Im in the latter party.The spotlight is very different from the one he experiences now. For different reasons, it was the same with Jonny Wilkinson when he left Newcastle. Its a relentless glare and sometimes it can be hard to live under.Whatever the reason, he cant get away from it and its tiring for players. He will be largely left alone in France. He will merge into the melting pot of galacticos that Toulon have and be able to get on with life -- probably what he needs after the last couple of years. He will be able to breathe again and just be.It will be a difficult move for him. Taking a young family to France will be tough. Simple things we take for granted when moving house takes forever to get sorted -- internet, phone lines, TV etc. -- and it can be excruciatingly frustrating to get your life in order.My advice is just go with it even if it does bring you to tears at first. It takes ages to get most things done in France -- even drinking an espresso -- and no matter how hard you try, you wont change it. If you buy into the way of life though, hell love it as much as I did. But fight it and hell be on the plane home from Nice sooner rather than later.Learning any language is hard and getting started sooner rather than later is advisable for Chris. Mike Ford and Paul Stridgeon will offer familiar faces and mean the Wigan accent isnt lost on the other players at the club and it will be some comfort to a new arrival. It will almost be a home away from home.He will need to make an effort, that will be expected. The French dont take it lightly should you not make an effort to speak their language and rightly so. Its embarrassing when an Englishman expects everyone else to communicate in their tongue. Have a crack, everyone makes some howling errors which get some weird looks but thats what its about.Match day will be a completely different experience for him. Saracens are doing a good job at generating a growing crowd but Allianz Park is nothing compared to the sensational Stade Mayol.The stadium is packed to the rafters with Toulonnais fans, tossing the local newspaper in the air week in week out. Its something he will love as a player, perhaps similar to the experience he would have had in the Super League. No doubt Ashton will be loved by the fans there but more importantly for me, he will love them and what they give to the whole experience.Another piece of advice is: dont forget the handshakes. Every day, on arrival at work, the players go round and shake everyones hand. Its a superb way to show respect to those you see each day. You dont forget anyone, thats rude. Should you start speaking to them without having shaken hands and said hello, well look out! Even worse dont forget that you have already shaken someones hand. Youve had a shocker if you do. I only did it once and I didnt do it again as it got a brutal response. It really didnt go down very well.Overall, its a great move, I dont blame him. Clearly the money will have something to do with it and who would turn down the offer like that if it came along. If a big contract offer arrives at the age of 30 youve got to think about taking the opportunity, it might not come round again. The same happened to me. Perhaps not as many sacks of cash -- no perhaps about it! - but its something you cant turn down.When you combine all of that with the truly memorable three years ahead of him, then he will be a happy man. He better make sure he doesnt forget his Factor 50 though, that pale skin in the Mediterranean sun.... Chris Tillman Jersey . Its 1987 and a Brazilian playmaker, known as Mirandinha, is being paraded around St James Park to the passionate Newcastle fans. Roberto Alomar Jersey . -- Charlie Graham stopped 67 shots as the Belleville Bulls edged the visiting Guelph Storm 6-5 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.theoriolesteamshop.com/ . -- Three close looks at the bucket, three misses. Jim Palmer Jersey . Walcott is available for Saturdays home match against Southampton as Arsenal looks to extend its two-point lead at the top of the Premier League. The Gunners are currently the second highest scorers in the league but Wenger insists Walcott will add something extra to his team. Tim Beckham Jersey . Pedro scored from a pass by Lionel Messi in the 33rd minute and added two more goals in the 47th and 72nd after Valdes saved his second penalty in four days following his stop in Wednesdays 4-0 over Ajax in the Champions League. TOKYO -- Former champions Kei Nishikori and Tomas Berdych lost at the Japan Open on Wednesday.Top-seeded Nishikori was forced to retire with a left glute problem in the first set of his second-round match against Joao Sousa.Third-seeded Berdych fell to Gilles Muller of Luxembourh 7-6 (7), 6-1 in the first round.Nishikori was 3-0 up when he received medical treatment on his left glute while lying face down on the court for several minutes.The 2012 and 2014 champ served two weak double faults in the next game, and appeared in pain when chasing the ball. He held serve, but lost the next three games before calling a halt while leading 4-3 in his first matchup with Sousa.Nishikori, ranked No. 5, saw a doctor after the match, and will have a scan on Thursday.Sousa moved on to face fifth-seeded David Goffin, after the Belgian beat Jiri Vesely 6-3, 7-5.Also, fourth-seeded Marin Cilic rallied to defeat Spanish baseliner Fernando Verdasco 4-6, 7-5, 7-5.Berdych captured his first ATP title of the season when he retained his Shenzhen Open crown in China on Sunday, but his first-round defeat in Tokyo dented his bid for the ATP Finals. He lies ninth in the race for the elite eight-man finals, which hes played for the last six years.A weary Berdych, the 2008 champ, squandered three break points in the sixth game then failed to convert a set-point in the first tiebreaker.After falling 3-0 behind in the second set, the Czech called for a trainer to treat a left glute complaint, and was unable to stop Muller, who fiired 12 aces.ddddddddddddAt the beginning of the second set, my body gave me a bit of a sign Ive been playing a little too much tennis in the last couple of weeks, Berdych said.Muller, a two-time finalist this year, next faces Marcos Baghdatis.Berdych and Muller believed Maria Sharapova was lucky to have her two-year doping ban reduced to 15 months.Anyone who gives a positive test should get punished. Should they get a reduction? I dont think so, in general, Muller said. It shows other sportsmen that, at the end of the day, the punishment is not going to be that big.Berdych said players knew they had to be very careful about any medications.Every single time I have to take something, I check many times with many different people, he said.At the end, you are the player, you are the athlete, and you are the one whos going to be tested. I always check whatever I take because Im the one who will go for the (doping) control.Sharapova received a little more sympathy from Cilic, who has been through the same process as Sharapova. In 2013, he had a nine-month doping ban reduced to four months.I was not treated fairly at all, Cilic said. In my case the system wasnt wrong, the people were wrong. Thats behind me. It went to the CAS -- its quite fair whatever they say in most of their decisions. But its tough to comment on these things because every case is different and individual. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Stitched Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.