mes Armstrong was heartened by the feedba

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 22.09.2018 12:10
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

CONWAY, Ark. -- Hayden Hildebrand threw for 257 yards as Central Arkansas regained control in the fourth quarter to stop Nicholls 31-24 in Southland Conference play on Saturday.Central Arkansas (9-1, 8-0) is now primed for a showdown with Sam Houston State next Saturday in Huntsville. The Bearkats were 9-0 and 7-0 in conference going into their game against Northwestern State later Saturday night.UCA was ahead 17-14 entering the final quarter but Nicholls struck quickly when Chase Fourcade, who threw for 340 yards and two scores, hit C. J. Bates on an 80-yard scoring bomb for a 21-17 lead. The Bears answered when Carlos Blackman scored from the 15 with 11:16 left. Jaylon Lofton sealed the win when he intercepted a Fourcade pass, returning it 79 yards for a touchdown for a 31-21 lead with 8:15 remaining.Fourcade was also the leading rusher for Nicholls (5-5, 5-3) with 66 yards on 11 carries. Cheap Custom Montreal Canadiens Jerseys . The return match will take place next Wednesday. Udinese leads Fiorentina 2-1 in the other semifinal. Napoli staged a second-half comeback from two goals down after Gervinhos opener and a stunning strike from Kevin Strootman. Cheap Montreal Canadiens Jerseys . -- The Sacramento Kings are set to become the first major professional sports franchise to accept Bitcoin virtual currency for ticket and merchandise purchases. http://www.nhldiscount.us.com/Cheap-new-york-rangers-gear/ . LOUIS -- Cardinals cleanup hitter Allen Craig says hes recovered from a foot injury and ready to be put on St. Cheap Custom Arizona Coyotes Jerseys . -- Patrick Reed got an early start in golf. Cheap Los Angeles Kings Jerseys .J. -- Pitcher Carl Pavano is retiring after 14 major league seasons.News of the action from Newcastles first all-weather meeting where Tap The Honey etched his name into the history books. Tap The Honey went into racing history as the first horse to win on the new track.The three-year-old gelding, trained by Karl Burke and ridden by Joey Hanyes, came out on top in the Extra Place Betting At 188Bet Maiden Stakes over 10 and a half furlongs. Dont Tell Nik took the field along until three furlongs out, where several horses came into connection, but it was Tap The Honey (9-1) who pulled clear of the opposition to open his account in good style.Kings Gold took the runner-up spot, four and a half lengths away, with Roger Varians newcomer Gibbs Hill a further two and a quarter lengths away in third.Haynes said: Hes done it nicely. I couldnt fault the track at all. It was riding lovely and fair for all of us.We went a nice gallop and he travelled for me and kept quickening when I asked him to.We werent 100 per cent how well hed stay because hes not bred to stay that far, but he has. Hes seen it out nicely today and it might be his perfect trip. Sky Racing Tickets Fast, secure racing tickets: Exclusive racing offers near you Michael Dods, trainer of the runner-up, said: The lads said it is riding fine but it will take a bit of getting, especially if they go off quick like they did there.Listen, we all wanted an all-weather track in the north but we didnt want it to be here. Its here now so well make the most of it. What I will say is this is somewhere well be able to bring our horses all year round, which is a bonus.Weve never had many Southwell horses, and Lingfield and Wolverhampton are far enough away for the money youd be running for. Its good prize-money here today, so lets hope that is the norm.It was a welcome winner for Burke - and on his 53rd birthday - as his team has not been firing on all cylinders.He did it well. He was one of the two horses we took up for the trials and he galloped well so we knew hed handle the surface, said the Middleham trainer, who was not at Gosforth Park.He had a run after that at Thirsk and needed it. There was a bit of a question mark about the trip, but it worked out well.No plans really as that was the plan. Id imagine hed have an entry in the July Sales and will have one or two runs before going there.He got me off the cold list and its nice to get a winner on your birthday. Its been hard going the last couple of months. Some of our horses havent been performing particularly well, but they are on the turn now.Well kick on from here.Mark Johnston was against the ripping up of the turf track - which he described as among the best in the world - but nevertheless pledged to have plenty of runners now it was an all-weather course and duly landed the feature race with Turbine.Based in Middleham, just over an hour away, Johnston has been banging the drum for some time that the northern racing scene was crying out for an all-weather track, given the travelling involved to get to Lingfield, Kempton, Chelmsford and Wolverhampton.Speaking after Turbine (4-1) won the 188bet.co.uk Handicap by a length for Joe Fanning, Johnston said: I have no hesitation in saying this is going to be the best all-weather track, but Ive also said all along I didnt want to lose it as a turf track.They were always going to make a good job of it, Michael Dickinson (inventor of Tapeta) is a perfectionist and the layout here is the best in Britain, its just sad to lose it as aa turf track.ddddddddddddIll have plenty of runners here, its the most convenient to me and its the best.Regarding his winner, he said: He won impressively on his debut, but there have been a few stumbling blocks along the way.Hes still a young horse and was back on form today. Hes still unexposed.David OMeara wasted no time in opening his account on the surface when Tawdeea defied top weight in the Best Odds Guaranteed At 188Bet Handicap.With Sam James deputising for the injured Danny Tudhope, the 9-1 chance was caught flat footed two furlongs out but clicked into overdrive on entering the final furlong.He came with a relentless run down the outside to mow down Demonstration and win going away by a length and a half.Its nice to get one here early, and for David, as Ive not had much look for him lately said James. I couldnt go the pace early but I gave him a chance and it paid off.OMeara doubled up when 13-8 favourite Alsvinder was a convincing winner of the 188Bet Daily Horse Racing Charter Maiden Stakes.Fresh from cheering home Clever Cookie to Yorkshire Cup glory on Friday a still hoarse Peter Niven was celebrating again as Barwah (10-1) took the first division of the Tapeta Footings Handicap.Racing off a lowly mark of 48, Niven has had the new surface in mind for some time.Shes not that bad but it always seemed to be the wrong ground when we ran her, Niven said of the Jack Garritty-ridden winner.I thought the stiff mile might find her out but shes seen it out well. I had a feeling this surface would suit her so weve been looking forward to it.It walks lovely here but I thought it might ride a bit deeper than they are saying it is.The second division of what was the first ever straight one-mile race run on an artificial surface anywhere in the world went to Brian Ellisons Legal Art (14-1).Ellison was surprisingly absent but winning jockey Ben Curtis said: Im not sure what the key to her has been. The first time I rode her I recommended blinkers but she never went a yard in them.She was up in trip today but only just saw it out, Id say seven is probably ideal.I was here for the trials and it rides lovely, its very fair, open and galloping - youd struggle to find an excuse.A straight mile on the all-weather takes some getting, though, and it might take a few meetings before the lads work out the best way to ride it.And there was an Irish-trained winner in the last as Coto (5-1) scored for County Tipperary-based Matty Tynan.Newcastles clerk of the course James Armstrong was heartened by the feedback - or lack of it - he had received regarding how the track was riding.I havent had that much feedback, which Im taking as a good sign, he said.I did have a word with Andrea Atzeni and he was very happy.Were using Wolverhampton as a benchmark and apparently it is riding just a bit slower than there, which is what we expected.Im just pleased to finally get going. Its been a very quick turnaround, we lost our last two jumps fixtures to get going on the development, but then we had that very wet spell which slowed us up a bit.Credit must go to Stobart and Joan Wakefield of Tapeta Holdings for it all coming together.We had a big entry at the five-day stage, so we had an idea wed be well supported, but its nice to see people who werent in favour of the switch having runners here.Essentially it should be fairer than the other all-weather tracks, as it is more galloping and weve also kept the original contours. Also See: Live results service Full racecards Get Sky Sports Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Stitched Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.