tle harder and his pitch count got up." Se

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 21.09.2018 16:27
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

A year after starting from pole position, Sebastian Vettel is set for a long evening at the Singapore Grand Prix after a suspension issue saw him eliminated from Q1 in last position.Vettel and Ferrari had hoped to take the fight to Mercedes and Red Bull in qualifying but the German was soon in trouble, with a suspension failure forcing him to three-wheel through Singapores corners. The German stayed out for another lap in an attempt to set a time good enough to get through to Q2, and thus buy Ferrari time to find a fix, but to no avail.A clearly frustrated Vettel was left wondering what might have been after the session.Initially I thought it was at the front but I think it looked like it was at the rear, it was quite obvious to see going round on three wheels wasnt really working around here, Vettel said. I dont know yet, I think by now weve probably had a close look but it felt like the front anti-roll bar broke.While he was still out on track, Vettel complained on the radio that staying out for another lap cost him time -- though he does not think an earlier stoppage would have made much difference.There was no time to fix it. I wanted to come in but then we decided to stay out and then we came in because it was just hopeless, we werent quick enough but there was no time within three or four minutes to fix the problem.Though he faces starting from the back of the grid at the most physically demanding circuit on the calendar, Vettel says he has to take an optimistic approach.We will see tomorrow, its a long race. We can still fight back with plenty of tyres, so lets see what we can do with strategy. For sure its not ideal but it is what it is now, we cant change it, I should be in the car, Im here. Its really annoying and disappointing but we have to go and deal with it and do the best tomorrow. Cheap Custom Washington Capitals Jerseys . -- Brandon Jennings made the most of his first game with the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night. Cheap Custom New York Islanders Jerseys . The 27-year-old Scrivens will be joining his third NHL club since signing with the Toronto Maple Leafs as a free agent in 2010. The move also reunites with him with head coach Dallas Eakins from their time together with the American Hockey Leagues Toronto Marlies. http://www.nhldiscount.us.com/Cheap-ottawa-senators-gear/ . Defenceman Yannick Weber scored the go-ahead goal early in the third period and the Canucks breathed a sigh of relief with a 2-1 win on Saturday night. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys . Takahashi, who had a 10-point lead after the short program, received 268.31 points after the free skate to finish 15 points ahead of second-place Nobunari Oda. Cheap Calgary Flames Jerseys . The defence is doing its part, too. Drew Brees threw a pair of touchdown passes in the first half and the guys on the other side made sure that was enough, sending the Saints to a 17-13 victory over the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday night.SEATTLE - Felix Hernandez just wanted to throw a first-pitch strike. Turned out to be exactly what Jose Reyes was looking for and started Seattles ace toward his first loss since late May. "A lot of it was I fell behind since the beginning," Hernandez said. "A leadoff homer; that was a tough game." Reyes homered on the first pitch of the game, added an RBI single to cap Torontos big fourth inning, and the Blue Jays handed Hernandez his first loss since May 25 with a 7-2 win over the Mariners on Tuesday. The Blue Jays battered Hernandez (11-5) and knocked him out after just five innings, matching his shortest start of the season. Hernandez was not sharp and when he missed, the Blue Jays took advantage. "He wasnt getting a whole lot off the corners. It was a pretty tight strike zone," Seattle acting manager Robby Thompson said. "When he missed, it was out over the plate and he was hit." Hernandez remained stuck on 11 wins. In his previous two starts, he was burned by the inability of Seattles bullpen to hold a lead and get Hernandez his 12th victory. On Tuesday, Hernandez was at fault early, giving up a homer to Reyes, but Seattles defence did him no favours. The Mariners committed three errors that led to three unearned runs while Hernandez was on the mound. Despite lasting just five innings, Hernandezs ERA only rose from 2.30 to 2.39. Hernandez had not lost since May 25, a span of 12 starts. Hernandez didnt want to put any of the blame on the errors made behind him. "Its part of the game. I made a couple of mistakes, fell behind a lot," Hernandez said. "They capitalized and scored some runs." Josh Johnson (2-8) pitched well with his potential spot in the rotation at stake. Johnson threw five scoreless innings and won for the first time since June 23, snapping a six-game losing streak. Reyes brought the huge contingent of Blue Jays fans to their feet from the start. He lined Hernandezs first fastball of the night 399 feet into the seats in right for his eighth homer of the season. It was Reyes 18th career leadoff homer and first this season. For Hernandez, it was just the second leadoff homer allowed in his career and a precursor to a tough night. "Hes one of the best pitchers in the game," Reyes said. "I had that approach before the game I was looking for a fastball right in the middle the first pitch and I try to put my best swing and thats what happened.dddddddddddd" Toronto scored three times in the fourth helped by two Seattle errors. Emilio Bonifacio had the big hit with a two-out double into the gap in right-centre field. Bonifacios hit came after three defensive breakdowns by Seattle: Kyle Seager committed his second error of the night, shortstop Brad Miller threw wildly to second trying to start a double play and Miller failed to hold the ball when tagging Brett Lawrie on a stolen base. Reyes followed Bonifacio with an RBI single to cap the big inning. Toronto then scored twice more in the fifth when Colby Rasmus dropped an RBI single on a two-out, 0-2 pitch from Hernandez. That was followed by Lawries RBI single and a 6-0 lead. "Anytime you give these offensive minded clubs — the Red Sox, Baltimore and these guys here — extra outs, its not a good thing," Thompson said. "It made Felix work a little harder and his pitch count got up." Seattles ugly night defensively was capped in the seventh when Raul Ibanez committed the Mariners fourth error spiking an attempted throw from left field into the ground just a few feet in front of him and allowing Jose Bautista to score Torontos seventh run. Torontos offensive output made it an easy night for Johnson, who in his previous four starts had an ERA of 14.06, but was masterful against the Mariners. After getting out of a jam in the first, Seattle never got a runner to third base until the seventh on Millers two-run triple. "Hes got a lively fastball, good (sinker) and he was mixing in the curve ball and we were just chasing it," Miller said. "Personally, I chased a couple. Just a good mix. Then they brought in their bullpen and we just couldnt get anything going." Notes: Rasmus made a highlight catch robbing Morales of a potential home run in the sixth inning pulling in a deep drive to centre field. ... Seattle optioned closer Tom Wilhelmsen to Triple-A Tacoma on Tuesday in the hopes he can rediscover the command of his fastball. Seattle recalled reliever Carter Capps to take Wilhelmsens spot. Seattle also released OF Jason Bay, who was designated for assignment on July 29. ... Texas Ian Kinsler is the only other batter to hit a leadoff homer off Hernandez. ... The four errors by Seattle were its most since committing six vs. the Angels in September 2011. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap China Womens NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL China Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Throwback Cheap NFL Jerseys China Discount NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Throwback Cheap NFL Jerseys China Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys 2018 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.