hat, Lewis said.Green is scheduled for an MR

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 20.09.2018 16:05
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

RIO DE JANEIRO -- After Michelle Carter made history Friday night, it momentarily appeared as if Carter was crying. Instead, it turned out she was applying her lip gloss.Thats Michelle, her father, Michael, joked. She thinks about her looks first.Earlier, Michelle stepped into the Olympic Stadium shot-put circle wearing red lipstick, blue spandex and her trademark false eyelashes, her hair pulled into a frothy black cloud over her head. She had one throw left to overtake the greatest thrower of the last decade. One chance to seize a moment that might never come again.Carter heaved the 8.8-pound metal sphere farther than she ever had before. It landed 20.63 meters away, 67 feet, 8 1/4 inches, and Carter became the first U.S. woman to win an Olympic gold medal in the event.All I could do is just pray in that moment. You know what Michelle, you have to give it your all. I asked the Lord, Please help me give it my all, she said.With her sixth and final throw, Carter broke her own American record and overtook Valerie Adams of New Zealand, the older sister of NBA center Steven Adams. Adams won the silver with a toss of 20.42 meters. The only other American woman to win an Olympic shot-put medal was Earlene Brown, who took bronze in 1960.I wasnt nervous, Carter said, because at the end of the day I was able to bring all that energy into the middle and do what I needed to do. If I was to get nervous, then Im wasting my energy. Ive been to three Olympics. I hope I learned something. I was trying to pull from my experience.And she hopes her experience on and off the track will work even more to instill confidence in women with similar bodies to her 5-foot-9, 210-pound frame.Im in a sport that people dont think, dont look at us like women, Carter said. They dont look at us as being girly or feminine. But Ive been girly all my life. I couldnt separate the two, being a woman and being an athlete. I put the two together and do what I love to do. I love hair, I love makeup, I love fashion and I love throwing the shot put.One of my sayings is, you look good, feel good, do good.Which brings us back to the post-victory lip gloss. Aside from competing on the international track-and-field circuit, the 30-year-old Carter is a professional makeup artist; proprietor of ShotDiva.com, which sells clothes and makeup services; and promoter of the You Throw Girl sports confidence camp. She has also appeared in ESPNs Body Issue and often posts swimsuit photos on Instagram.Carters father is former NFL nose tackle and Olympic silver-medal shot-putter Michael Carter, the only man to win an Olympic medal and Super Bowl in the same year. He won three NFL titles with the 49ers but said what his daughter accomplished is harder. Football you have a chance to win it every year, he said. This only comes around once every four years, or once in a lifetime. Emre Can Jersey . Andreas Johnson had a goal and two assists while Jacob de la Rose also scored for Sweden (2-0-0). Esa Lindell and Rasmus Ristolainen replied for Finland (1-1-0) Lindell opened the scoring for Finland just 41 seconds into the game, but the hosts quickly regained their composure and tied the score less than four minutes later on Wennbergs first of the game. Mattia De Sciglio Jersey . Woodson said during a radio interview Thursday that the Knicks Carmelo Anthony doesnt get the same calls as other superstars. http://www.juventusfcpro.com/Kids-Douglas-Costa-Jersey/ . - The Oakland Raiders re-signed offensive lineman Khalif Barnes on Friday. Carlo Pinsoglio Jersey . Brazilian national coach Luiz Felipe Scolari has confirmed that the veteran goalkeeper is set to join Toronto on loan, saying it will help him be ready for the World Cup. Daniele Rugani Jersey . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. CINCINNATI -- The?Bengals?lost wide receiver A.J. Green?for multiple weeks with a hamstring injury Sunday, and according to a USA Today report, running back Giovani Bernard?was ruled out for the season with a torn ACL in his left knee.Sources told ESPNs Adam Schefter there is a chance Green will not play again this season.Green hit the ground while trying to make a catch on the second play of the game against the Buffalo Bills, and he got up in obvious pain. He briefly stood on the sideline, held up by two assistant trainers, who signaled for a cart. Green was taken to the locker room and did not return.Bengals coach Marvin Lewis declined to give an official update on Greens status when asked after Cincinnatis 16-12 loss.I dont know when he can be back, but he has a hamstring injury, I can tell you that, Lewis said.Green is scheduled for an MRI on his right hamstring Monday.Bernard was in the game until the last minute as the running back on passing downs and caught four passes in the final two minutes. When he got hurt is unclear, but according to WKRC-TV in Cincinnati, he was spotted being consoled by teammates and coaches in the locker room after the game.He finished with 21 yaards on seven carries.ddddddddddddBernard is the Bengals change-of-pace back and can catch balls out of the backfield in addition to being used as a traditional rusher. He has 91 carries for 337 yards and two rushing touchdowns this year and 39 catches for 336 yards and a touchdown. Bernard is second in receptions on the team behind Green.Green was sitting at his locker after the game, but he declined to talk to the media.I just talked to him a little while ago, said teammate Domata Peko. He said hes going to take it day to day.Numerous teammates called Green the best player or one of the best players on the team when discussing his injury after the game.Hes our leader and the best playmaker we have, said running back Jeremy Hill. When you lose him, it definitely hurts the team.A five-time Pro Bowler, Green was on track for his sixth 1,000-yard receiving season this year. With 964 receiving yards on the season, he came into the game trailing only Atlanta Falcons wideout?Julio Jones in that category.Green has four touchdowns for the Bengals this season. Cheap Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys China Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Gear Stitched Jerseys Discount Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys 2019 Black China NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.