o work him into shape. At some point, his

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 15.09.2018 13:59
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Sri Lanka captain Angelo Mathews has said he pulled out of the upcoming tour of Zimbabwe because an MRI scan revealed several injuries to his leg. He said the decision was taken to help him recover in time for the tour of South Africa in December.I had about one-and-a-half months to recover and I was preparing myself to be ready for the Zimbabwe tour, Mathews, who had torn his calf during the ODIs against Australia in August and September, said. Unfortunately there has been a setback.We did an MRI scan, which revealed that I had multiple injuries on the same leg. I had to pull out after the expert medical panel advised me and [told] SLC not to send me to Zimbabwe because it might jeopardise my chances of playing in South Africa. We are planning to take a closer look at why this is happening. The doctors have advised rest, and the recovery can be earlier than that or more; we will have to play it by ear.Mathews had been named in the original squad for Zimbabwe, but was ruled out last week. He is expected to be out of action for three weeks and is doubtful for the tri-series in Zimbabwe, also involving West Indies, that follows the Tests.Rangana Herath was appointed captain for the Tests in Zimbabwe, while batsman Upul Tharanga took Mathews place in the squad.Sri Lanka have a depleted team for Zimbabwe. Vice-captain Dinesh Chandimal, and fast bowlers Dhammika Prasad, Nuwan Pradeep and Dushmantha Chameera were also ruled out due to injuries. The pace attack in Zimbabwe will be led by Suranga Lakmal.Chandimal was unavailable for the Tests due to a thumb injury for which he underwent surgery in September, but was hopeful of playing the tri-series, which starts from November 14.Herath, who will be only the second bowler to lead Sri Lanka in Tests, said the team was confident of a good performance in Zimbabwe after a 3-0 series sweep of Australia at home in August.If you take our performance in the recent Test series against Australia, the confidence we gained from the 3-0 win will be very beneficial to us, Herath said before the teams departure. The teams confidence levels are very high after that victory. The team that I have I am confident can perform well in Zimbabwe.SLC president Thilanga Sumathipala blamed the spate of injuries on poor player management and said the board will address the issue of workloads. We have not managed our players properly for the last three years, Sumathipala said. We have good cricketers who have come in from Under-19, U-23 and club level, but once they reach the top level they cant sustain their physical condition because they have been badly managed.Mathews is a world-class allrounder and there is so much demand and so much of pressure on his body that its not easy for a person like him to be without an injury unless he has a proper scientific approach.Mathews had the highest number of match days in the past 18 months. At this level a player simply cannot go on. He has to pull out and take a genuine break for the body to recover. We dont have enough recovery time.Sumathipala said the possibility of Lakmal going on the South Africa tour without a proper break highlighted how important workload management was for players, particularly bowlers.You have to make an assessment of the player and then based on the assessment you make a permanent study of the player, which you call player management, Sumathipala said. If there is a fast bowler who has bowled 100 overs, there should be a study saying that after 18-20 overs you have to stand him down and pull him out of the game to let him recover physically, which we dont do. We never had proper player management.Someone like Suranga Lakmal is being excessively used. Our most important tour is definitely to South Africa. Can we go on this tour without Lakmal being given a break?Sumathipala said SLC was studying players during matches and practice sessions and would give them a programme to follow. He also said poor practice facilities resulted in injuries to fast bowlers.We dont have a single strip in this country with the impact pads on the bowlers run-up, Sumathipala said. The indoor nets have normal concrete run-ups and the bowlers go and land their foot at such speed and with so much weight of the body every day. This is one way they get injured. We have to change all the run-ups and have impact pads on them.Sri Lankas first Test against Zimbabwe will be played in Harare from October 29, while the second match is scheduled to start from November 6. The two teams last played a Test in May 2004 in Bulawayo. Air Max 95 2018 . - The Washington Redskins have cut defensive lineman Adam Carriker and punter Sav Rocca. Cheap Air Max 95 Sale . The home side created most of the chances but struggled to break down Braunschweigs resilient defence, resulting in the Bundesligas 1,000th scoreless draw. http://www.cheapairmax95freeshipping.com/ . Collaros, 25, was solid last season, posting a 5-2 record as the starter while incumbent Ricky Ray was injured. Collaros also started Torontos 23-20 regular-season finale loss to Montreal — Ray didnt dress because the Argos had already clinched first in the East Division — but was one of three quarterbacks to play that day. Discount Air Max 95 .ca look back at each of the Top 10 stories of 2013. Today, we look back at Boston Strong - a citys recovery from tragedy. Air Max 95 Trainers Sale . Mickelson barely made the cut but had the best round of the day with nine birdies and an eagle coupled with two bogeys to sit two shots behind leader Craig Lee of Scotland. Lee shot a 69 for a 12-under 204 total. "I just love the fact I am in contention and have an opportunity in my first tournament of the year here in Abu Dhabi," Mickelson said. NFL Nation reporters answer the biggest fantasy questions -- provided by ESPN fantasy football analyst Mike Clay?--?across the league for Week 9.?AFC East | AFC North | AFC South | AFC West NFC East | NFC North | NFC South | NFC WestAFC EASTBuffalo BillsAt what point this season (if any) do you expect Percy Harvin to make a significant offensive impact?I dont see him making a significant offensive impact, especially when?LeSean McCoy returns and the running game once again becomes the main focus of the Bills offense. On Tuesday, general manager Doug Whaley strongly indicated that the Bills dont expect to use Harvin until after their bye week, giving them effectively three weeks of practice to work him into shape. At some point, his time could be limited by the potential return of Sammy Watkins from injured reserve. -- Mike RodakMiami DolphinsDeVante Parker has been heavily involved in the offense, but he has yet to make that second-year leap. Is there any hope for a second-half emergence?Dolphins offensive coordinator Clyde Christensen said this week that Parker is still bothered by his hamstring to some degree and is learning how to play at less than 100 percent.dddddddddddd Christensen said Parker is doing the right things and expects him to have more big games in the seasons second half. Miami is now a run-first offense, which means Parkers targets wont be high. Pro Bowl receiver Jarvis Landry will get his share of targets, regardless, but Parker must take advantage of each opportunity. -- James WalkerNew England PatriotsChris Hogan has been a near-every-down player but has only 11 targets in four games with Tom Brady. Is there any hope for a boost in target volume?I wouldnt count on it from Hogan, as this offense is going to continue to spread around the ball on a weekly basis. That said, Hogan has emerged as the Patriots top vertical threat (who saw that coming?), so while the volume might not increase, the big-play potential is something fantasy owners should also keep in mind. -- Mike Reiss Cheap NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China China NFL Hoodies Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.