s put his scintillating form down to his

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 15.09.2018 13:56
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. -- Minnesota coach Mike Zimmer wants to keep the Tennessee Titans guessing about who will start for the Vikings at quarterback when the two teams meet in the season opener on Sunday.Titans coach Mike Mularkey thinks he has a pretty good idea who will be under center.Zimmer declined to announce a starter on Wednesday, saying he will see how veteran backup Shaun Hill and recently acquired Sam Bradford perform in practice this week before making a decision. And even after he does decide, the coach said he would not reveal the answer until just before kickoff in Nashville.I thought wed run the single wing this week, Zimmer deadpanned, alluding to a long outdated offensive scheme that relies solely on running the ball.The 36-year-old Hill is in his second season in Norv Turners offense and clearly has the edge when it comes to familiarity with the scheme and the receivers running the routes. Bradford was acquired in a trade from Philadelphia on Saturday to give the Vikings another option after starter Teddy Bridgewater went down with a major knee injury in practice last week.The Vikings gave the Eagles a first-round draft pick and a conditional fourth-round pick that could be even higher depending on where the Vikings finish in 2016. That kind of investment leads Mularkey to believe that the Titans will be seeing Bradford start the opener.Hes a very intelligent quarterback and hes faced this defense before, Mularkey said. They wouldnt give up a 1 and a 4 to have a guy sit very long. I just think that he gives them a very good chance.Bradford has been cramming since he arrived in the Twin Cities on Saturday in hopes of being ready to start Week 1 for a team that entered training camp with Super Bowl aspirations. Bradford wanted a chance like this after watching the Eagles grab quarterback Carson Wentz with the No. 2 overall pick in the spring.Just going through things, obviously getting some reps at practice, I just feel much more comfortable now than I did obviously when I got here and was on the field really the next day, Bradford said.Bradford and Hill planned to split the practice repetitions with the starting offense this week. The two were teammates with the Rams in 2014, when Hill had to step in for an injured Bradford and start seven games.This time around, it could be Bradford taking a job that Hill seemed to be in line for when Bridgewater went down in practice on Aug. 30. In the matter of three days, Hill went from perhaps getting the last chance in his career to be the No. 1 quarterback to the presumed backup after the Vikings landed Bradford, a former No. 1 overall draft choice. Zimmer informed Hill of the trade on Saturday morning.I would call it more of a shock. I was a little bit surprised, Hill said. That cant affect and it doesnt affect the way I approach my profession.When asked how he could feel surprised in this day and age of social media and nonstop coverage of the league, Hill said, I dont read anything you guys write. I dont turn on the television other than Disney Junior for my kids. So unless its scrolling across the bottom of that, then Im probably not going to see it. I try to stay below the radar on all that stuff.The two grew to be fast friends while playing together in St. Louis, which has helped Bradford make a smooth transition to Minnesota. And even though the writing appears to be on the wall that Bradford will eventually take over the Vikings offense, whether it is this week in Tennessee or sometime soon after, that hasnt stopped Hill from making it clear that he would like to win the job.I look at everything as a competition. Every single thing, Hill said. And every player in here does, otherwise youll get left behind pretty quickly.---Online: AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Wholesale Soccer Jerseys . -- Adam Snyder returned to the San Francisco 49ers this season because the offensive lineman thought it was his best opportunity to win a championship. Cheap Soccer Jerseys China . The catch: It needs a lot of money, and it needs it fast. http://www.soccerauthenticjerseys.com/ . -- PGA TOUR Canada member Steve Saunders took a three-stroke lead Saturday in the Web. Cheap Puma Soccer Jerseys . Now, with Game 6 set for Fenway Park and an 8:07 p.m. ET first pitch, the Detroit Tigers face the unenviable task of having to beat the Boston Red Sox twice, on the road, to advance to the World Series. Soccer Jerseys Outlet . "Were just throwing s--- at the wall hoping something sticks," said Tortorella about the possible line combinations for Fridays game against Columbus. The Canucks have lost five straight games and six of their last seven, leaving them in a logjam in the Pacific Division, currently sitting fifth - good for ninth in the Western Conference. Melbourne Victory flyer Marco Rojas has put his scintillating form down to his tough time in Europe, saying it had matured him as a player and a person.The 24-year-old rejoined Victory this season after three difficult years at German club Stuttgart and he hit the ground running.In Melbournes stunning 6-1 win over Wellington, Rojas scored two goals in a performance fitting with his status of A-League player of the year in 2012-13.Ahead of their Saturday clash with frontrunners Sydney FC, who havent conceded a goal, Rojas says he has learned from the overseas experience.What I learnt over there - Ive become a bit more direct and Im using that stuff now in these games and Im on a bit of a good run and, hopefully, that continues, he said.Going over to Europe, I had to come out of my shell a little bit.Youre on your own and you have to do what you can to succeed so I had to change quickly.Rojas also put his good form down to his blossoming combination with striker Besart Berisha, who nailed thhree goals in the Monday night thumping.ddddddddddddThe duo combined for 103 touches, six shots and their five goals.Hes always in the right place and, half the time, you dont even need to look - you know when youve got the ball on the wing where hes going to be and you can just play it across, Rojas said.The New Zealand winger said Victory had drawn plenty of confidence from their big win over the Phoenix after a stuttering start to the season.Melbourne looked extra sharp when playmaker James Troisi came on for the final half-hour in his first match back since last months collar-bone surgery.Rojas said they would need to be firing to take down Sydney at Allianz Stadium.Sydney have been flying but we will take confidence from the last game that we will be able to do a good job.Its going to be a very tough game because they havent conceded and have scored lots. Cheap NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China China NFL Hoodies Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.