ara has died aged 41.Irishman McNamara, kno

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 15.09.2018 13:49
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- After stumbling at the start of the season, the Arizona Cardinals hope a road win without their starting quarterback is just what they need to get their season back on track.After a fourth straight loss and another lackluster performance by quarterback Blaine Gabbert, the San Francisco 49ers must decide if its time to make a change at quarterback.Drew Stanton threw two touchdown passes to Larry Fitzgerald in the quarterbacks first start in two years, David Johnson ran for 157 yards and two scores and the Cardinals capitalized on San Francisco mistakes to beat the 49ers 33-21 on Thursday night.Weve been saying all week it just starts with one. Just get one win and try to stack them, said defensive lineman Calais Campbell, who had two sacks an interception and a safety for the Cardinals (2-3).Weve been a team in the past that can rip off a bunch of them. ... Now we have to figure out what we can do to keep that ball rolling.The 49ers (1-4), on the other hand, need to figure out whether its time to start over and give Colin Kaepernick a chance at quarterback.Gabbert went just 18 for 31 for 162 yards against the Cardinals, throwing two interceptions and once again struggling to get the ball down field. Gabbert ranks last in the NFL in yards per attempt (5.9) and his 69.6 passer rating is second worst in the league.Its extremely frustrating, Gabbert said. I let this team and this organization down tonight and did not play good whatsoever and thats on me. I had two crucial turnovers there that led to points for the Cardinals and that was the difference in the game right there. I got to do a better job protecting the football and leading this team to scoring more points and winning games.Here are some other takeaways from the game:WE WANT KAP: The 49ers fans made their feelings known in the second half when they started chanting We want Kap! We want Kap! Gabbert responded by leading an 82-yard TD drive fueled in part by his 24-yard run. The chants started again after Gabbert threw his second interception and after the game coach Chip Kelly would not address whether it was time to make a quarterback change.Were 1-4. Were going to look at everything, he said. We have to make sure were giving our team the best chance to go out and win.DOMINANT D: The Cardinals managed to put pressure on Gabbert all day , especially with their front four. Campbell and Markus Golden each had two sacks as Arizona finished with seven in all against a team that had allowed only three through the first four weeks. It felt good to make a play or two to help the team, Campbell saidBELL COW BACK: With Carson Palmer sidelined by a concussion, the Cardinals turned the offense over to their star second-year back, Johnson. He delivered with 157 yards and two TDs on 27 carries and three catches for 28 yards. Fitzgerald added 81 yards receiving as those two players combined to gain 266 of the teams 288 yards of total offense.I feel unstoppable, basically, Johnson said. Especially with the help of the guys blocking, tight ends, receivers and obviously the O-line. It helps me get going, helps me get into the flow of being able to break some of the tackles, being able to get some of the yards we needed.QUICK TURNAROUND: The game changed in a span of less than 4 minutes starting late in the second quarter. Campbells interception of a deflected pass set up Arizonas first score on a 21-yard pass from Stanton to Fitzgerald with 1:40 left in the half. Davis fumble of the second-half kickoff then set up Johnsons 4-yard run that put Arizona up for good. Gabberts second interception led to a field goal.When youre minus-3 in the turnover column, youre not going to win the football game, Kelly said. It took them 41 yards to get 17 points out of it.BANGED UP LINE: The Cardinals lost both starting guards to injuries with Evan Mathis (foot) and Mike Iupati (leg) both leaving with injuries. John Wetzeel and Earl Watford came in and helped key a 75-yard TD drive that sealed the win in the fourth quarter.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Nike Air Max 2019 China Wholesale . In Europe, top teams seem to be largely happy with their squads after spending nearly $1 billion in the off-season. And although English league clubs are unlikely to splash cash in January, Arsenal and Chelsea could be tempted to strengthen their squads with new strikers. Discount Nike Air Max 2019 . On Saturday night, the normally free throw-challenged centre did just that. Howard scored 18 of his 25 points in the fourth quarter, including 13 of 19 free throws in a 2 1/2-minute stretch, and the Houston Rockets beat the Denver Nuggets 122-111. http://www.wholesaleairmax2019.com/ . Darren Helm scored on Detroits sixth attempt in the shootout and then Jonas Gustavsson stopped Andrew Shaws shot, lifting the Detroit Red Wings to a 5-4 win over the Chicago Blackhawks on Wednesday night. Wholesale Nike Air Max 2019 . The giant slalom world champion slipped during her first run in the morning, landing on her back and then twisting forward before getting her leg caught in the protective material on the side of the slope. Nike Air Max 2019 For Sale .Y. -- Syracuse has turned up the defence at the right time all season, and when High Point threatened to pull off a monumental upset the second-ranked Orange did what they do best with their quick hands and savvy play. Jockey John Thomas McNamara has died aged 41.Irishman McNamara, known to horse-racing fans simply as JT, was a leading amateur rider before becoming paralysed in a fall at the 2013 Cheltenham Festival.The father of three was thrown from his horse Galaxy Rock in the Fulke Walwyn Kim Muir Challenge Cup and fractured two vertebrae in his neck. He wasnt discharged from hospital until 2014 and eventually moved home to Limerick.Adrian McGoldrick, senior medical officer for the Irish Turf Club, confirmed to BBC Sport that McNamara passed away peacefully during the night.McNamara rode four winners at the Cheltenham Festival, includingg guiding Teaforthree to victory in the 2012 National Hunt Chase.ddddddddddddHe won the same race in 2002 on Rith Dubh. He was also victorious in the Cross-Country Chase with Spot The Difference and also won the 2007 Fox Hunter Chase on Drombeag.AP McCoy, 20-time champion jump jockey, told BBC Radio 5 Live: He was every bit as experienced as me and talented as I am and he had a fall.He was a good jumper, it was one of those things, he landed badly. I will never forget today for the rest of my life. Cheap NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China China NFL Hoodies Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.