l rights in the same region until 2022 and me

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 14.09.2018 13:07
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

The brother of Peter Brock hopes his famous siblings record of nine Bathurst 1000 wins is never broken.Brocks Holden protege Craig Lowndes is best placed to eclipse the motorsport greats remarkable Mount Panorama mark, aiming for win No.7 in Sundays Great Race.All eyes are on Lowndes on what looms as an emotional weekend at Bathurst that will honour Brock, marking the 10th anniversary of his death.But asked whether his brothers record could ever be broken, Phil Brock was brutally honest.To be honest I hope it isnt, he told AAP.He was the King of the Mountain. I dont think that should ever change.I dont think that is being too selfish. I hope it is the one record that will remain.Its just a fitting tribute to the man.If someone does break his record, good on them, but I hope it doesnt happen.Not that Phil Brock was death riding Lowndes Bathurst hopes.He presented the inaugural Peter Brock Trophy back in 2006 to emotional winner Lowndes and co-driver Jamie Whincup.Phil Brock will again have the honour after Sundays Great Race.And he wondered whether the stars were aligning again for Lowndes to mark his mentors anniversary on Sunday.I was talking to Craig today saying its incredible I gave that trophy to him 10 years ago - you wonder where the years go, he said.But I think it has been hard on Craig. People have always said to him you are the new Peter Brock, thats so unfair.There will be only one Peter Brock.Craig has his own legacy. And who knows, he may add to that on Sunday.Lowndes shed tears on the podium back in 2006 honouring his great mate.He didnt rule out a repeat if his Bathurst dream was again realised this weekend.Being the first to hold that trophy up will always be special, Lowndes told AAP.Having Phil here to present it again is special but to mark 10 years (with a win) would be quite amazing - it would be emotional.Another Bathurst win would boost the third placed Lowndes chances of a fourth Supercars championship but first since 1999.And of course put him one step closer to Brocks record.Veteran Lowndes admitted he was daring to dream.I have always said it would be difficult for someone to eclipse the nine wins but I guess I am getting closer with each win, he said.I am humbled to be compared with Peter in that way.But just one win is amazing, look at the famous drivers who could never cross the line here - it can be a heartbreaking race.Practice starts on Thursday. NFL Jerseys Authentic China . 10 VCU 85-67 on Thursday night at the Puerto Rico Tip-Off. The Seminoles (4-0) have scored at least 80 points in each of their games. NFL Jerseys Cheap .C. -- After a listless first half, the Washington Wizards used a big third quarter run to beat the Charlotte Bobcats Bradley Beal scored 21 points and the Wizards used a 17-0 run in the third quarter to take control of what had been a close game and beat the Bobcats 97-83 on Tuesday night. http://www.nflcheapjerseyssupply.us/ . R.J. Umberger scored twice to lead the Blue Jackets to a franchise-record for consecutive wins with a 5-3 victory Tuesday night over the Los Angeles Kings. Wholesale China Jerseys .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me. Major non-television entities such as Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, Reliance Jio were among 18 companies that have bought the Invitation to Tender (ITT) document for the next cycle of IPL television and digital rights.The interested parties would vie for television rights for the IPL in the Indian subcontinent until 2027, digital rights in the same region until 2022 and media rights for the rest of the world until 2022 as well. The last date for submitting the bid is October 25.The television rights are currently held by Sony Pictures Network India (SPNI) and expire after the 2017 IPL season. Star India is in possession of the digital rights and the overseas media rights, except in the UK and the US, all of which also expire after IPL 2017.BCCI president Anurag Thakur said he was pleased with the response. With the global trends of showcasing content on multiple platforms becoming increasinngly important - TV, internet and mobile rights are up for grabs together this time, he said.ddddddddddddn why the IPL television rights for the Indian subcontinent were awarded for ten years, BCCI chief executive Rahul Johri had said the board wanted to replicate the current cycle, which gave SPNI the rights from 2008 to 2017.In our country television is very well established, he said. If you look at most cricket tenders, eight years-ten years have been the norm. Thats why we went for 10 years. The area where trends are changing very fast is digital, thats why we have reduced digital to five years.ESPN has a long term collaboration with Sony Pictures Networks (SPN) for launch of SONYESPN branded Television channels & digital assets in India and subcontinent. Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Outlet Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Throwback Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.