O PAULO, Brazil -- Kimi Raikkonen questione

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 14.09.2018 12:49
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Michael Cheika believes Eddie Jones has tarnished his legacy with Australia, claiming his compatriot unloaded vitriol on the Wallabies in Junes Test series with England.England host Australia on Saturday in an already highly-charged Twickenham clash, but Wallabies boss Cheika has raised the stakes again by hitting back at Jones verbal salvos.Cheika insists former Australia boss Jones damaged his achievements with the Wallabies, that included guiding the nation to the 2003 World Cup final, during Englands 3-0 summer series victory down under.England coach Jones accused the Australian media of an orchestrated campaign against his side in June - and Cheika now feels his former Randwick team-mate has dented his standing in his homeland.There was a lot of vitriol about Australia, his home nation, said Cheika of England head coach Jones verbal sparring during the summer tour of Australia. Its where he coached, where the opportunities were given to him to grow up as a coach, and play.Personally if youre looking to leave a legacy somewhere, you dont want to hit back at it when you leave.England boss Jones reignited the war of words with Cheika ahead of Saturdays Twickenham clash with Australia, by hinting at illegal scrummaging from the Wallabies.Jones has demanded a meeting with referee Jaco Peyper, to focus on the Wallabies set-piece play - and Cheika laughed off those tactics from the England boss in the immediate aftermath of Australias 27-24 loss to Ireland in Dublin on Saturday.But on Monday morning in London Cheika suggested Jones had previously pushed the verbal jousting too far.Im not 100 per cent sure whats gone on after Saturday, but Im sure hell be into it, said Cheika, of Jones mind games. In June I sort of gave the opportunity to see how a former Australian would deal with it. Its a bit like the goal-scorer who scores against his old team, you know?I suppose its always difficult when you go back into a tournament where youre playing teams youve coached before. And you dont really know how to play it, do you stay reserved or do you go out there and get stuck into them? I know what I do, even in a country like Ireland when Im there where I coached for many years.I didnt coach the national team there, but thats the choice he wants to make, and he thinks is best for his team.Australia boss Cheika was left fuming with the heavy penalty count against his side in Saturdays loss to Ireland in Dublin.The former Leinster boss admitted afterwards that he would seek a meeting with referees boss Alain Rolland to cite his concerns. But on Monday Cheika admitted he was yet to receive a reply from Rolland.When asked if he would be speaking with Rolland on Monday, Cheika said: He hasnt got back to me, so I doubt it. Ive got nothing here now, Ive got nothing. Youll have to ring him and ask him where its at.Cheika admitted he remains unsurprised at England boss Jones apparent ease at organising meetings with referees and officials in contrast to Australias struggles.Well thats probably a little bit where Australias at at the moment, said Cheika, of the two coaches perceived contrasting relationships with the officials. We dont have a lot of referees on the panel, weve only got one on the panel.We dont have any high-rollers at World Rugby level, so we have very little say at the moment in those areas. And weve got to improve, thats part of our thing.Weve got to get more referees up there and involved at that level, because of the top-tier nations we have the least representation at the referees table. Nike Huaraches Sale .com) - The red-hot Los Angeles Kings will try to extend their winning streak to a season-high seven games when they visit the Edmonton Oilers for Sundays clash at Rexall Place. Nike Air Huarache White . LOUIS -- The New Orleans Saints looked like a team playing out the string. http://www.huarachesnikeshoes.com/ .Y. -- Marcell Dareus and the Buffalo Bills defence made life miserable for Super Bowl MVP Joe Flacco. Nike Huarache Sale Cheap .Y. -- Knicks coach Mike Woodson said Wednesday that J. Nike Air Huarache Black .ca! Hi Kerry, Heres an interesting one. I know its common knowledge that all players are responsible for their sticks. We witnessed that when Zack Kassian hit Edmontons Sam Gagner in the face after a missed check. SAO PAULO, Brazil -- Kimi Raikkonen questioned the ease with which Pirellis full wet tyres aquaplaned at the Brazilian Grand Prix, saying the conditions were not that bad.Raikkonen crashed out of the race on lap 20 after losing control of his Ferrari in standing water on the pit straight. The accident was the most dramatic of three big crashes caused by aquaplaning and resulted in the race being red flagged.They [the full wet tyres] are very easy to aquaplane with, its not like its raining a lot, he said. Weve said that many times, but it obviously also depends on the circuit and many things.If I compare to ten/twelve years ago, those tyres could cope with this kind of rain with no issues, no aquaplaning. The aquaplaning is the biggest issue, if we have a bit of standing water we get zero grip.ddddddddddddIt was not raining heavily but theres a lot of standing water and its very easy to go off when we hit it. The reasons behind that are hard to say, but looking purely at the conditions theyre not that bad.Asked to explain his accident, Raikkonen said: The uphill section was, at least for me there was a lot of aquaplaning, even on the turn before. I got aquaplaning and spun off.I almost got it back but then went off in a pretty bad place, I couldnt do anything about it. I didnt expect to get aquaplaning there and went off... Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Outlet Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Throwback Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.