me.?Next, they?gave Harbaugh & Co. a ta

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 13.09.2018 15:24
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

TUCSON, Ariz. -- Parker Jackson-Cartwright took over as starting point guard for Arizona this season.Hes handled the takeover as well as he handles the basketball.Jackson-Cartwright had 15 points, a career-high 11 assists and one turnover in 34 minutes in the eighth-ranked Wildcats 71-55 victory over Northern Colorado on Monday night.Tonight was Parkers best game at Arizona, in my opinion, Wildcats coach Sean Miller said, because everything he did was important..Over the past two games, Jackson-Cartwright had 15 assists and one turnover.I was just ultra-aggressive, he said. My teammates give me confidence every day, in practice and in games. I was just doing what my coaches told me and feeding off my teammates energy.Lauri Markkanen scored 17 points and Kadeem Allen 10 for the Wildcats (4-0).Jordan Davis scored 20 for the Bears (1-3). Chaz Glotta, a transfer from Southern Illinois, made 5 of 11 3-pointers for 15 points.Northern Colorado is in a tough stretch to start the season.We started the season at Butler, we are on the fourth day of an eight-day road trip, first-year coach Jeff Linder said. We get back Saturday and travel out to Norman, Olaying teams like Arizona, even though were not into moral victories, prepares our guys to win.The Wildcats outscored the Bears 34-16 over the final 12:15.But most of the night, Northern Colorado -- picked by coaches and the media to finish near the bottom of the Big Sky Conference -- gave the Wildcats all they could handle.Northern Colorado bothered the Wildcats most of the night with a tight 2/3 zone defense.Its the first time this years team has really gone against a zone, Miller said. That first time you really rely on your older guys and, unfortunately for us, we have a ton of new faces, so we had a deer in the headlights look.The Bears were up 31-30 at the half and Glottas 3-pointer put them ahead 39-37 with 14:11 remaining.But Jackson-Cartwright drove inside, was fouled and converted the three-point play that put the Wildcats ahead for good, 40-39, with 12:15 to go. The play ignited an 11-2 run, capped by Markkanens two free throws that gave Arizona a 48-41 lead with 9:25 to go.The Bears twice cut it to four before Arizona pulled away.Neither team led by more than four points in the first 20 minutes.Markkanens soaring tip-in of Parker Jackson-Cartwrights miss just before the buzzer cut the Bears lead to 31-30 at the break.BIG PICTURENorthern Colorado: The Bears look a lot better than was forecast with the tough zone and could cause trouble in the Big Sky.Arizona: The young Wildcats got a taste of what they well could face in Pac-12 play when they faced the zone defense. After struggling against it mightily, they finally figured it out to make the final score more one-sided than the game actually was.TRIER MYSTERYStill no word on why Allonzo Trier isnt playing. The sophomore guard, a member of the Pac-12 all-freshman team last season, sat near the far end of the bench in sweat pants during Monday nights game.The university has declined to comment on why Trier hasnt been in uniform.HIBERNATING BEARSThe two leading scorers from last years Northern Colorado team are sitting out the season as redshirts. The move came as the school issued voluntarily banished itself from postseason play this season for undisclosed rule violations. No word on whether the NCAA will isssue additional penalties.UP NEXTNorthern Colorado: The Bears play Sacred Heart in the Las Vegas Classic on Wednesday.Arizona: The Wildcats also head to the Las Vegas Classic, facing Santa Clara on Thursday night. The winner faces winner of the Butler-Vanderbilt game. Cheap Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys . The move comes after the Canadiens were approached by the Buffalo Sabres for permission to speak to Dudley - a former Sabres player and head coach. "The Sabres called for permission and I appreciate that, Im flattered, Dudley told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun of ESPN. Cheap Washington Nationals Jerseys . Their experience showed Tuesday as the No. 10 Badgers blunted a Saint Louis surge to win 63-57 and advance to face West Virginia in Wednesdays finals of the Cancun Challenge. http://www.cheapmlbjerseysoutlet.com/?tag=cheap-oakland-athletics-jerseys . -- James Young couldnt wait to apply those tweaks to his jump shot, and the first one he made against UT Arlington told him it could be a good night. Cheap Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys . Colin Wilson had two goals and an assist, and Mike Fisher scored a goal and helped set up two others in the Predators 6-4 victory over the Red Wings on Monday night. Cheap Cleveland Indians Jerseys . The scientists believe the small earthquake during a Marshawn Lynch touchdown was likely greater than Lynchs famous "beast quake" touchdown run three years ago, which also came against New Orleans during a playoff game. After a series of horseplay from the Colorado Buffaloes?to the?Michigan Wolverines, there is no shortage of monkey business leading up to?their meeting Saturday.First, the Buffaloes trolled the Wolverines with their?uniform combo for the game.?Next, they?gave Harbaugh & Co. a taste of their own medicine with a mock depth chart featuring the likes of Austin Powers and Lloyd Christmas. This is where things got fun.You could say the Buffs are the persistent little brother egging for a response while poking at big brother Michigan. If a response is what they were looking for, they got it. Michigan replied?to the depth chart.That was a definite jab at the Buffs Dumb and Dumber combo at punt returner. Time to make things personal.Oh, yes. They brought Jim?Harbaughs khakis into it. But Michigan was still prepared to play along.If youre sensing another Lloyd Christmas gif as a rresponse, youre on target.ddddddddddddBut big brother has had enough.Little brother cant stop and wont stop, so he brings in left tackle, aka South Parks Eric Cartman, to lay down the law.But theres plenty more on the roster for Michigan to take a jab at.Ouch. That might have hit a nerve for the Buffs. No worries; these guys are not short in the comeback department.But Michigan aka big bro is likely over these shenanigans.?But Colorado started this.?Time to end this thing with a mic drop.Are the Buffs tactics brilliant or setting them up for a beating from the big, bad wolf?If the Buffs are as clever on the field as they are on paper, whos to say they cant pull a Home Alone and leave the Wolverines landing on their khakis?-- Courtney Schellin Cheap Jerseys 2019 Cheap NFL T-shirts Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.