kicked four field goals to give the Chargers a

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 12.09.2018 15:22
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

tgThe exodus of 13 players from Bangladesh to the Indian Cricket League - and into virtual exile from all official cricket - has been formalised with the unveiling in New Delhi of the Dhaka Warriors. The team, which will compete in the second season of (ICL) from October 10, will be led by Habibul Bashar, the former national captain, and includes recent internationals Aftab Ahmed, Alok Kapali, Shahriar Nafees, Farhad Reza, Dhiman Ghosh and Mosharraf Hossain.The ICLs latest signings, who will be coached by Balwinder Sandhu, the former India player, include four players who have represented Bangladesh in the past - retired left-arm spinner Mohammad Rafique, Tapash Baisya, Manjural Islam and Mohammad Sharif. The others are Golam Mabud, a reserve wicketkeeper after Ghosh, and Mahbubul Karim, part of the Bangladesh Academy team currently touring Sri Lanka.The move is likely to have a significant impact on Bangladesh cricket, and the recruits have drawn the anger of their fans, some of whom have even labelled them traitors. Bashar reiterated the ICL stance - players contracted are free to turn out for their country . ICL never asked us to stop playing for our country, he said as the ICL launched their second season. That is the main reason we joined the ICL. Perhaps people back home havent understood properly.Bashar was the first to be introduced as one by one each warrior came on to the stage, dressed in green tee-shirts and dark slacks, with a sword in hand and a smile on the face. While a personal statement for each, it was also a show of strength for the league, which has faced many a hurdle since its inception. Kapil Dev, Indias World Cup-winning captain and now chairman of the ICLs executive board, said he wanted to see these players represent Bangladesh, and be part of the league when away from national duty.They have come here to make their life, he said. How can you stop anybody not to play cricket? How can you stop people from not getting educated as cricket was education for me. If somebody says you only play with one set of people then that is wrong. We are not in apartheid era. Nafees, who at one point was seen as a potential successor to Bashar as Bangladesh captain, said he had the freedom to make his choice. The player has all the right to choose what he has to do, he said. I still believe I can play for my country. ICL is a new and unique concept to promote players, to train young guys and make them better cricketers. So I would like to take this opportunity and show what I can do.He downplayed the monetary significance of joining the league. As a cricketer my first and love is to play cricket, he said. When I was growing up money was always secondary. Ive sacrificed ten years of my life to play at the highest level.The departure of Nafees, Aftab and Kapali will severely dent Bangladeshs batting, while Dhiman Ghosh was their first-choice wicketkeeper during the ODI series in Australia. Farhad Reza had played 32 one-dayers since his debut in July 2006 and left-arm spinner Mosharraf Hossain featured in the home ODIs against South Africa earlier in the year.The ICL have also signed two of Bangladeshs most experienced players in Bashar and Rafique. Bashar is Bangladeshs most-capped Test player with 50 matches. He led the team in 18 of those, including the countrys only Test win over Zimbabwe in 2005 and in the 2007 World Cup, where they scored upset wins over India and South Africa. For long the mainstay of Bangladeshs batting, Bashar had fallen out of favour in the past year, and was disappointed with the lack of support he got, especially from current coach Jamie Siddons.Rafique, Bangladeshs leading wicket-taker in Tests and ODIs, had announced his retirement ahead of the South Africas visit, but later said he had done it as a mark of protest. He said in an interview: Its better to leave before getting humiliated at the hands of some people who prevented me from playing Test cricket for two years.The Dhaka Warriors will be the ICLs second city-based team to feature players from a single country, after the Lahore Badshahs, consisting of only Pakistan players, performed splendidly on the field and more importantly gained a following among viewers, especially in Pakistan. The two teams will play alongside seven other sides in the ICL 20s Championship. The tournament will be held across four venues - Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Gurgaon and Panchkula - and will be followed by the ICL World Series, during which the players from the Lahore Badshahs and Dhaka Warriors will take part as the Pakistan and Bangladesh XIs respectively.Dhaka Warriors: Habibul Bashar (capt), Aftab Ahmed, Shahriar Nafees, Alok Kapali, Dhiman Ghosh (wk), Farhad Reza, Manjural Islam, Golam Mabud (wk), Mahbubul Karim, Mohammad Rafique, Mohammad Sharif, Mosharraf Hossain, Tapash Baisya . Cheap Hockey Jerseys Authentic . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. Cheap Authentic NHL Jerseys . Uniteds eighth defeat of a wretched campaign means Liverpool, which currently occupies the fourth and final Champions League place, could go nine points clear of its fierce rival by beating West Bromwich Albion on Sunday. Charlie Adam scored both of Stokes goals at Britannia Stadium either side of Robin van Persies equalizer, with a miserable day for seventh-place United capped by first-half injuries to centre halves Jonny Evans and Phil Jones that forced them off. http://www.wholesalejerseyshockey.com/ . It was hard for Luck to pull off another comeback, or even get into the end zone, while standing on the sideline. Rivers threw a 22-yard touchdown pass to rookie Keenan Allen and Nick Novak kicked four field goals to give the Chargers a 19-9 victory against the Colts on Monday night. NHL Jerseys Outlet .com) - Richie Incognito has reportedly been admitted to a psychiatric care unit in Arizona. Cheap Hockey Jerseys China . The team also announced Tuesday that the Braves will wear a commemorative patch on the right sleeve during the season. The patch, shaped like home plate, carries the number 715, Aarons autograph and a "40th Anniversary" banner. ARLINGTON, Texas -- All-Star outfielder Ian Desmond has turned down a $17.2 million qualifying offer from the Texas Rangers.The Rangers announced Monday that Desmond had turned down the qualifying offer. The free agent can still negotiate with the AL West champions.If Desmond signs with another club before the amateur draft next June, the Rangers would receive a draft pick as compensation at the end of the first round.Desmond last winter turneed down a $15.dddddddddddd8 qualifying offer from the Washington Nationals, the team for which he was a shortstop the previous seven seasons. Desmond signed an $8 million, one-year deal with Texas during spring training and converted to the outfield.Desmond hit .285 with 22 homers and 86 RBI in 156 games for Texas. Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Throwback Discount Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys China Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.