r a coach and his quarterback to develop a s

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 11.09.2018 15:05
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

ATLANTA -- Julio Jones knows his Falcons teammates are watching to see how he responds in every situation on the field.Thats one reason that Jones, arguably the NFLs best wide receiver, is careful to measure his emotions carefully. He doesnt over-celebrate. He doesnt pout.So thats why Jones is trying not to get caught up in a blame game when opponents arent flagged for what appears to be obvious pass interference.A no-call two weeks ago at Seattle and one last week at home against San Diego each came late in the game and cost the Falcons a chance to win.Jones made a point of not getting outraged. He wants to set a good example for his teammates.I dont want to have a foul after the play for going after the referee or doing something else -- just to show them the way to handle things, he said Thursday. When things dont go your way and you think they should, theres always a positive way to handle things.Its so easy to handle it negatively, but I just handle it in a positive way and everything else will be ok.He doesnt know if Green Bays depleted secondary will follow suit Sunday at the Georgia Dome. If Seattles Richard Sherman can blatantly grab his right arm and San Diegos Steve Williams can hold down his left arm, Jones isnt sure if the less-experienced Packers will try something similar.His hope is that game officials will call the game fair for both sides.The thing is Im not out here playing around, Jones said. This is my job. I take it very, very seriously, you know? Not being able to do your job -- I wouldnt say I was frustrated. Im doing my job. I want you to do your job, in a sense, but its over and done with.I dont harp on it. Its not like, `Oh, man, I cant get through today because I didnt get a pass interference call. Its over and done with. Its on to the next one.The Packers are without top cornerbacks Sam Shields and Damarious Randall. Quentin Rollins could miss a third straight game with a groin injury.So that leaves youngsters LaDarius Gunter and Demetri Goodson as outclassed in potential one-on-one matchups, but Jones believes Green Bay (4-2) can compensate against Atlanta (4-3) with strong play from safeties Morgan Burnett and Ha Ha Clinton-Dix.Their front seven is a problem, Jones said. They can get a lot of pressure. Those guys can kind of sit and guess at a lot of things, but they have two of the best safeties I think were going to face this year.As is the case every week, Jones expects to see plenty of double-team coverage.When guys are taking me away, Im looking at it as a positive that Im taking two guys away on one play, he said. That allows my teammates to have one-on-one.Selected as an All-Pro for the first time last season after having the second-most single-season yards and catches in NFL history, Jones is just as tough to defend this year. He leads the league with 830 yards receiving, and 32 of his 40 catches have given the Falcons a first down.If his looks are there, hes going to make you pay, Atlanta coach Dan Quinn said. If he gets his opp -- depending on where the coverage goes or where the route takes him -- hes usually more than ready to capitalize on them.Game notes Pro Bowl RB Devonta Freeman (hip) fully participated in practice after being limited Wednesday. Thats good news for Atlanta, which likely wont have RB Tevin Coleman active this week. Coleman (hamstring) and DE Dwight Freeney (quadriceps) didnt practice for the second straight day. ... WR Taylor Gabriel (concussion) was back to full speed after missing last weeks game.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Authentic Jerseys Cheap . The team said Saturday that Lopez was hurt during its 121-120 overtime loss at Philadelphia on Friday. The Nets said they would issue another update next week after consultation with their doctors. Jerseys China . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.cheapwholesaleforjerseys.com/ .Y. - Rob Manfred was promoted Monday to Major League Baseballs chief operating officer, which may make him a candidate to succeed Bud Selig as commissioner. Wholesale Authentic Jerseys . 31, the CFL club announced Monday. The team also has yet to decide on the future of Doug Berry, who began the season as a consultant to the head coach but took over the offensive co-ordinators duties in July. Cheap NFL Jerseys China .com) - The Montreal Canadiens will try to halt their longest losing streak of the season when they host the struggling New York Islanders in tonights clash at the Bell Centre. HOUSTON -- Houston Texans?coach Bill OBrien downplayed the significance of reports of tension between him and quarterback Brock Osweiler.CBS Sports reported Sunday that OBrien and Osweiler had a heated exchange last week?after a quarterbacks meeting while reviewing film of the Week 5 loss to the Minnesota Vikings after Osweiler had objections to playcalling.OBrien called the report the biggest non-story of the year and said its a side effect of coaching in an intense environment.Anybody thats been around me knows that I really only know one way to go about it, OBrien said Monday. Thats to work very hard and to do it in a very intense environment. I think thats the type of players we have. So when youre coaching football and playing football, and youre in a competitive environment where everyone is pulling the same rope and everybody is trying to do their very best to win the game, things are going to happen.OBrien took over the playcalling duties from offensive coordinator George Godsey after the Texans were shut out at New England in Week 2.OBrien said it takes time for a coach and his quarterback to develop a style for working together, and he enjoys working with Osweiler.I think you really have to get to know the quarterback to understand what he liikes, what hes comfortable with, and also for that quarterback to understand your style, how you do things, OBrien said.dddddddddddd And sometimes that takes awhile.What we know about Brock is that hes a very hardworking guy. A very prepared guy. And we enjoy coaching him. Hes learning, and we just were happy to see him be able to help us win that game [Sunday] night.Osweiler was asked about the report after the Texans 26-23 victory over the Indianapolis Colts?on Sunday, and he said his interactions with OBrien and the rest of the coaching staff are nothing out of the norm.I would say the interactions that have occurred between Coach OBrien and myself, or even Coach Godsey and myself for that matter, are nothing out of the norm, Osweiler said. I think everybody wants to win. Everybody, like I said, is putting in a ton of hours and preparation to win each week, so like I said, theres nothing out of the norm.Theres no story there. We are all just working extremely hard to get wins every single week. I love coming to work every single day. I love working with Coach OBrien, Coach Godsey, and they are terrific football coaches. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys 2020 China NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.