His season ended Aug. 9 due to a torn ligame

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 09.09.2018 13:57
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

BATON ROUGE, La. -- LSU running back Leonard Fournette will sit out the 19th-ranked Tigers matchup with No. 15 Louisville in the Citrus Bowl, a decision that ends his highlight-filled collegiate career.Fournette portrayed the decision to rest his injured ankle as a mutual one made in consultation with coach Ed Orgeron. The junior will be eligible to enter this springs NFL draft, during which he is expected to be among the top players selected.Im not a quitter at all. I tried to play through the injury as best as I could, Fournette said. Its a hurtful feeling knowing that we had the season that we had and I didnt get the opportunity to play to my full potential.Struggling with an injury nagging him since August, Fournette rushed for 843 yards and eight touchdowns in seven games this season.The Tigers, who entered the season ranked fifth and with national title aspirations, split their first four games, after which coach Les Miles was fired. Orgeron, who initially took over on an interim basis, gained the permanent head coaching title after going 5-2, with both loses coming in close contests to No. 1 Alabama and No. 20 Florida -- the teams that played in the Southeastern Conference championship game.Fournettes 119.7 yards rushing per game ranks first in LSU history, as do his five 200-yard rushing games and his single-season rushing total of 1,953 yards in 2015. In a victory over Mississippi this season, Fournette rushed for a 284 yards on just 16 carries, highlighted by touchdown runs of 78, 76 and 59 yards. His yardage total from that game also stood as a school record until Derrius Guice rushed for 285 yards on 37 carries in the Tigers regular-season finale at Texas A&M.I had my ups and downs as far as my last two years, but I wouldnt trade it for the world, Fournette said. It made me who I am today.Orgeron said LSU was fortunate that Fournette, arguably the most coveted recruit in the nation coming out of high school in New Orleans, chose to play in and for his home state when he could have gone anywhere.We are grateful for all the years that Leonard gave us, all the great memories, all the great games, Orgeron said. Leonard was a great teammate ... He was a joy to coach.We know this is a tough decision for Leonard, but he has a bright future ahead, Orgeron added. He will always be one of the greatest players in LSU football history.When healthy, the 6-foot-1, 230-pound Fournette attacks defenses with a rare combination of power, speed and agility, staggering defenders at times with explosive cutbacks and at others by lowering his broad shoulders. From the moment he arrived on campus, it was a virtual certainty that he would leave for the NFL draft after his junior season. He inferred as much when hed periodically mention his commitment to support his young daughter.The only question left before Friday was whether hed suit up for LSUs bowl game.Fournette thanked LSU and his coaches for not letting me play, but added that he planned to continue to support his teammates through the Citrus Bowl and travel with the team for the game.This is best for my future, Fournette said.---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25 Wholesale Miami Dolphins Jerseys .Y. -- Sabres forward Drew Stafford has witnessed plenty of turmoil during his eight seasons in Buffalo. Authentic Baseball Jerseys . Louis Cardinals. Victorino is batting sixth and playing right field after missing two games because of back tightness. http://www.cheapchinaauthenticnfljerseys.com/ . Oyama had six birdies and two bogeys at Kintetsu Kashikojima in the event also sanctioned by the Japan LPGA Tour. "I have been having this neck ache thats been affecting my golf recently," Oyama said. Cheap Jerseys . Perez, 35, posted a 1-2 record with a 3.69 earned-run average in 19 relief appearances last season. His season ended Aug. 9 due to a torn ligament in his left elbow. Perez joins infielder Andy LaRoche and catcher Mike Nickeas with minor-league agreements for 2014 that include invitations to attend spring training. Wholesale China Jerseys . - The Washington Redskins have cut defensive lineman Adam Carriker and punter Sav Rocca. EASTON, Pa. -- Thomas Jefferson rushed for 124 yards and one touchdown and Jalen Randolph added 101 yards rushing as Delaware took control in the fourth quarter to beat Lafayette 24-6 on Saturday night.Trailing 6-3 late in the third quarter, Delaware (2-0) scored 21 unanswered points to post its 13th straight win over Lafayette (1-1).Jacob Bissell kicked field goals of 27 and 20-yards to give Lafayette a 6-3 lead. That held up until Jefferson scored from the 16 to catapuult the Blue Hens to their first lead with 49 seconds left in the third period.dddddddddddd.The Delaware defense shut down the Leopards in the fourth quarter, forcing two punts and grabbing an interception. Lafayette was limited to 189 total yards. Much of it came from the arm of Drew Reed who threw for 111 yards, but he was intercepted twice. China Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts Camo China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Hoodies ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.