Hamilton Tiger-Cats on Sunday in the CFLs championshi

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 08.09.2018 11:09
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Max Verstappen thinks it is too early to say Red Bull can win the Singapore Grand Prix until seeing how it performs during Friday practice.?Red Bull appears to be the most favoured team coming to Singapore, a track it has excelled at in recent years regardless of its form across the season. By contrast, Mercedes suffered a big loss of form at last years race, while Ferraris performances this season highlight the fact it has lost ground in the development battle with Red Bull.However, Verstappen is refusing to get carried away with expectations ahead of the weekend.I think we know more tomorrow, Verstappen said when asked how Red Bull would fare. At the moment yes we have good hopes that we can be very competitive, but how well I dont know yet. But hopefully we are very competitive like for example in Monaco.We are all very motivated, but we are always motivated. Even in Monza when we knew that we dont have a chance to win, we still want to get the best possible result.The expectations around Red Bull in Singapore are supported by its pace in Monaco, where it was on a par with Mercedes and Verstappens teammate Daniel Ricciardo claimed pole. However Verstappen is refusing to pay attention to the hype coming into the weekend.We just focus on our own thing. People can write what they want. We have a good chance. I think if you look compared to last year the car definitely improved on our side... wait and see. It is difficult for me to say we will be the number one team because I havent driven. We will know how good we are tomorrow.When told Ricciardo has suggested a win was possible in his TV interviews, Verstappen replied: Hopefully a one-two then! It is a positive feeling in the team, we try to do the best possible result and try to improve the car every session together, which is most important. Cheap NFL Hoodies Jerseys . Parker had 26 points and eight assists and San Antonio beat Toronto 112-99 Monday night. "We won that game because of Tony Parkers aggressiveness," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "His juice; his aggression all night long. Cheap NFL Sweatshirts .H. -- Matt Kenseth made it 2 for 2 in the Chase, holding off teammate Kyle Busch to win Sunday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. http://www.cheapnflhoodies.com/ . The parade and rally were held to celebrate the Saskatchewan Roughriders 45-23 win over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on Sunday in the CFLs championship game. Wholesale NFL Hoodies . After Martin Skrtel put the Reds in front from close range at Stamford Bridge after only four minutes, Hazard hit back in the 17th with a superb strike. Etoo gave Jose Mourinhos team a decisive lead from Oscars back pass in the 34th. Cheap MLB Hoodies .ca! Hi Kerry, Heres an interesting one. I know its common knowledge that all players are responsible for their sticks. We witnessed that when Zack Kassian hit Edmontons Sam Gagner in the face after a missed check. DEKALB, Ill. -- Luke Eddy scored 25 points on a perfect shooting day from the field and Elon beat Cal Poly on the final day of the Northern Illinois Thanksgiving Classic on Saturday.Eddy hit all four of his 3-pointers and finished 6 of 6 from the field. His lone miss was from the free throw line, where he finished 9 of 10.Dmitri Thompson scored 14 points with seven rebounds for the Phoenix (5-1), who shot 51.1 percent overall and held a plus-14 advantage at the free thhrow line (18-4).ddddddddddddElon seized control of the game in the final five minutes. Eddy hit a jumper with 4:17 left to break a 57-57 tie, sparking a 12-1 Phoenix run for a 69-58 lead.The Mustangs (3-4) managed to chip it back to six, but ran out of time.Victor Joseph led Cal Poly with 23 points. Ridge Shipley added 14 for the Mustangs. China Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts Camo China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Hoodies ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.