olds the NFL record with 336 yards agains

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 08.09.2018 10:42
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Sri Lanka did open outsiders in game four at $2.15, but heavy early support with UBET has seen them join Australia at $1.90. This match will be played at Dambulla, where game three was played.?Scores were hard to get in the match played there earlier in the week, and there is talk the Aussies will be making some changes to that successful line-up.Dambulla is a noted spinner-friendly pitch, so it is understandable that there is money around for Sri Lanka to atone for that defeat. Cheap MLB Jerseys Australia . Irving scored 23 points, Tristan Thompson had 20 points and 10 rebounds and the Cavaliers beat the Denver Nuggets 117-109 on Friday night. Cheap NFL Jerseys Australia .com) - Manchester City midfielder David Silva is expected to miss the next four weeks because of a calf problem. http://www.cheapjerseysaustraliaauthentic.com/ .Y. -- Bills receiver Stevie Johnson has a bone to pick with the NFL schedule maker. Football Jerseys Australia . - Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie never doubted he would bring back coach Dennis Allen for a third year despite back-to-back 4-12 records. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Australia . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. ATLANTA -- Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones, held to one catch in his last outing, set a franchise record with 300 receiving yards in the Falcons win against the Carolina Panthers on Sunday.Jones hit exactly 300 yards on his 12th catch of the game -- a 75-yard catch-and-run touchdown from quarterback Matt Ryan to give the Falcons a 41-26 lead. Jones shattered his own record of 259 yards, set against Green Bay in 2014.On the same play, Ryan set the franchise single-game passing mark with 503 yards, breaking his own record of 448 set against the New Orleans Saints in 2014.Jones effort Sunday was the sixth time in NFL history a receiver had at least 300 yards receiving in a game, and the first since former Detroit Lions wide receiver Calvin Johnson had 329 yards against the Dallas Cowboys on Oct. 27, 2013. Former Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Willie Flipper Anderson holds the NFL record with 336 yards against the Saints in an overtime game on Nov. 26, 1989.Fans started chanting, Julio, Julio, with just under 4 minutes left in regulation.ESPNs Ed Werder asked Jones afterward how he dominated the game.Its just for my brothers, Jones said. We have a brotherhood here. We worked the whole offseason to create that.dddddddddddd My success today is from them, just being out on the field with them.Before Sundays game, Jones had four catches for 66 yards in a season-opening loss to Tampa Bay, five catches for 106 at Oakland, and then one for 16 yards (on seven targets) in Monday nights 45-32 win over the New Orleans Saints.Jones, who has been battling a calf injury, had four catches for 94 yards in the first quarter alone Sunday and had seven catches for 170 yards at halftime.People said I had the worst three games of my career, but I dont think so, Jones said. Im going out there, theyre doubling me. Im taking double coverage, and others guys are working out there. Its a brotherhood. Today was my day. They singled me, and I came through and made some plays for the team.The Falcons (3-1) defeated the Panthers 48-33.Jones entered Sundays game with a team-high 188 receiving yards on 10 catches.Last season, Jones had the second-most receiving yards in NFL history with 1,871 yards on 136 catches. Johnson holds the single-season record with 1,964 (in 2012). China Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts Camo China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Hoodies ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.