Suzuka, so Malaysia makes sense.W

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 05.09.2018 14:27
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Javelin thrower Devendra Jhajharia has said he hopes his Paralympic golds will help bring about a change in mindset among Indian athletes and boost their self-belief.On Wednesday Jhajharia, 35, won the gold at the Rio Paralympics. He had also won gold at the 2004 Athens Games.Winning a Paralympic gold medal is a big achievement for me, and to do it for the second time makes it even more special, he told TV channel India Today. ...Thanks in particular to the sports ministry and to the Sports Authority of India for facilitating my training. Im also grateful to my coach Sunil Tanwar who has trained me for the last 12 months with an eye on Rio. I hope this medal of mine will bring a change in mindset in India, and athletes will believe that you can win two gold medals and set new world records in the process.Jhajharia, whose category wasnt included in the 2008 and 2012 Paralympics, said ?he was focused on breaking the world record he set 12 years ago at the 2004 Athens Paralympics. The biggest challenge during these 12 years was to stay fit -- [especially] now that Im in my mid-30s. But the kind of effort Ive put in to stay fit -- especially while training in Finland for the last three months, where I trained for seven hours on an almost daily basis -- was done specifically to break the existing world record.The double Paralympic gold medallist also had a message for everybody: No matter how tough your circumstances are, if you have the will to work hard and aim high, nothing is impossible in life. Wholesale Stitched Jerseys . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. Wholesale Authentic Jerseys . Most important, perhaps, it went off without a hitch. Organizers poked a little fun at the now-infamous opening ceremony gaffe that saw only four out of five snowflakes open up into rings, leaving the Olympics logo one ring short. http://www.cheapstitchedjerseysshop.com/ .com) - Following a late-game loss to the reigning NBA champs, the Toronto Raptors will look to sustain their recent high-level play as they travel to Indiana to take on the Pacers. Cheap China Jerseys . The players spoke Jan. 13 during a Major League Baseball Players Association conference call after Rodriguez sued the union and Major League Baseball to overturn an arbitrators decision suspending him for the 2014 season and post-season. Wholesale Jerseys .1 million pounds ($61.2 million) on Saturday, giving the beleaguered English Premier League champions a major lift. Honda is likely to introduce an engine upgrade for the Malaysian Grand Prix to avoid having to take penalties at its home race in Japan the following week.Honda has three engine development tokens left to spend this season but both Jenson Button and Fernando Alonso have already used their allocated components for the season. That means a new upgrade would lead to engine penalties for both McLaren drivers, something Honda is keen to avoid when it returns to Suzuka.Yusuke Hasegawa, Hondas F1 chief, does not think the Japanese fans would allow them to take the penalty on home soil.We introduced a new engine in Spa and at that moment we had nine races [left] so we need to introduce one more engine, he said. If you split the nine races it could be Malaysia or Japan or the USA. We do not want to introduce the new engine and get a penalty at Suzuka, so Malaysia makes sense.We are still discussing it with the team. I dont think the fans will let me take a penalty in Japan. I will not be allowed to walk into the circuit!Honda will be keen to avoid embarrassment at its home race, which last year saw an exacerbated Alonso complain aboutt its GP2 engine over the radio in a highly-publicised radio rant.dddddddddddd Alonso himself served a hefty engine penalty as recently as the Belgian Grand Prix due to multiple engine failures.Honda is currently undecided whether it will give both its drivers the upgrade when it does arrive.This is also another discussion point for the team. I dont want to get both cars behind from a race tactics and a constructors point of view. It might be better to split the tactics for the cars.When asked where the final tokens would be focused, Hasegawa suggested Honda may look at areas away from the internal combustion engine [ICE].Currently it is not very good on the dyno result, so Im not sure we can introduce the new combustion. We will see. We may introduce [the upgrade] in a different area because once we change the combustion it will cost us so much setting time we do not want to put a lot of resource on it this year.The weight reduction or a tougher cylinder block or other area would give more power. Cheap Authentic Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Camo China NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.