ew to the big league will learn a lot reall

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 03.09.2018 14:03
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

ASHBURN, Va. -- Washington Redskins cornerback Josh Normans celebration cost his team 15 yards Sunday. It also cost him financially.Norman was fined $9,115 by the league for shooting an imaginary bow and arrow to celebrate his fourth-quarter interception in Sundays win over the Cleveland Browns. Normans appeal of the fine was denied.Its the second consecutive week the NFL has fined Norman. He was fined $48,620 for a hit on New York Giants receiver Sterling Shepard in Week 3, leading to an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty. Last year, Norman was fined $26,044 for two separate incidents in his matchup against Giants receiver?Odell Beckham Jr.Norman was penalized 15 yards for his celebratory act Sunday, when he ran near the sideline to shoot the bow and arrow. He said after the game he had been warned about doing it before a previous game. But, Norman said, because it was a different officiating crew, he thought hed get a warning first instead of a flag.I have my speech on it and well see what happens, Norman said. I hope and pray they eliminate the $10,000 fine. That was too much. At the same time well see how it goes and whatever the outcome is, I respect it and I respect the league and what theyre trying to do.Its hard but its fair. Its one of those things when youre the hunted you have to continue to rise above it all.Still, Norman said he doesnt understand why it was a penalty. And hes now looking for new ways to celebrate big plays.I dont get it, he said. I might have to ask fans what can I do next if they take that away from me. Cheap Air Jordan 3 Wholesale China . -- PGA TOUR Canada member Steve Saunders took a three-stroke lead Saturday in the Web. Jordan 3 For Sale Cheap Real . Brazilian national coach Luiz Felipe Scolari has confirmed that the veteran goalkeeper is set to join Toronto on loan, saying it will help him be ready for the World Cup. http://www.cheapairjordan3.com/ . -- There were a lot of firsts for the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Wholesale Air Jordan 3 . But Bourque, who has missed three games with a lower-body injury, wont be in the lineup when the Habs travel to Buffalo to take on the Sabres on Wednesday. Cheap Air Jordan 3 From China . Its sharpness matched my mind. This was no night to go to sleep. Its a good thing NSW Swifts coach Rob Wright has re-signed until 2020 because hes going to need years to rebuild his pillaged team, former Diamonds and Swifts great Catherine Cox says.She says fans will jump ship, too, after several stars were poached in a signing spree before the inaugural Australian netball league season.The Swifts best defender, Sharni Layton, and top shooter Caitlin Thwaites left this week to join Collingwoods star-studded squad, which also includes three other Diamonds.Foundation players Kim Green and Susan Pettitt added their names to the exodus on Thursday when it was announced they would headline the Swifts new Greater Western Sydney-backed rivals under their former coach Julie Fitzgerald.Midcourter Stephanie Wood has also been unveiled on the roster of the third expansion side, the Melbourne Storm-backed Sunshine Coast Lightning.The poachings have ripped out the heart of NSWs successful and popular glamour club, which played in the past two grand finals of the defunct trans-Tasman competition.Cox said the off-season plundering was inevitable given the addition of new teams and a pay increase for players.Wright now faces huge challenges to make his side competitive again.Theyre going to really struggle, Cox told AAP.From what Ive seen of the players theyve got, theyre all rookies.Rob has an uphill battle, but tactically hes a very good coach and the players new to the big league will learn a lot really quicklyy.ddddddddddddThe good thing is he has re-signed for a substantial amount of time so he does have time to rebuild.Hes not left with one year of his contract and trying to get a win on the board because thats just not going to happen.The Giants have assembled a strong roster also including England internationals Serena Guthrie and Jo Harten, and recent Diamonds debutant defender Kristiana Manua.Harten and Manua were coached by Fitzgerald at New Zealand franchise Waikato-Bay of Plenty Magic.Cox, the Swifts foundation captain, wasnt surprised her former teammates Green and Pettitt had jumped at the opportunity to play under Fitzgerald again.But she felt sure the club would lose a chunk of its enthusiastic fans.I know stacks of people who have supported the Swifts from day one who have already said theyre not going to renew their membership, Cox said.One of them particularly is a massive Sharni fan, so why would you be there?Also, if youre a Swifts fan from way back its quite appealing to have the (new Giants) threesome of Julie Fitzgerald, Kim Green, Susan Pratley (Pettitt) together again.The Swifts will announce their 2017 playing roster on Friday.GIANTS NETBALL TEAM:Toni Anderson, Kristina Brice, Taylah Davies, Kim Green, Serena Guthrie, Jo Harten, Kristiana Manua, Susan Pettitt, Sam Poolman, Jamie-Lee Price China NFL Jerseys White Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale NFL Hoodies Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Black China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.