.I felt like I was going to pass out and

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 03.09.2018 13:51
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Tennessee Titans running back DeMarco Murray has returned after hurting his foot and heading to the locker room just before halftime.Murray headed to the locker room soon after a 19-yard run on third-and-13 late in the second quarter Thursday night against Jacksonville. But he was back for the Titans first drive of the third quarter, picking up 3 yards on his first carry. He got his fourth 100-yard rushing performance in the last six games later in the drive.The NFL Offensive Player of the Year in 2014, Murray already had 82 yards on 13 carries and a touchdown . He came in leading the AFC with 633 yards rushing.That left rookie Derrick Henry to take over, and the Titans took a 27-0 lead into halftime.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL NFL Jerseys China . On June 12, just as the sun sets on the magnificent historical city of Sao Paulo the inventors, innovators and purveyors of “joga bonitowill” open their campaign. The opponent, Croatia and all its football might and will. As opposites do attract we are set for a corker of an opener. Wholesale Authentic Jerseys . Its an influence in football and a big part of the game. http://www.wholesalenfljerseyscheap.net/ . The Olympic champion curler and TSN curling analyst immediately went online to look at the Halls long list of honoured members. Thats when the enormity of the honour sunk in. Wholesale NCAA Jerseys . Coach Mike Munchak says Fokou stretched ligaments in his left knee Oct. 13 against Seattle, which could keep out up to five weeks even though the linebacker didnt need surgery. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale . Wall made the comment in a speech to a Regina business crowd that included Lesnar. The U.S. wrestler and retired mixed martial artist says he was visiting his brothers farm in Saskatchewan and decided he wanted to hear what the premier had to say. RIO DE JANEIRO -- When Hungarian-born Szandra Szogedi stepped onto the judo mat at the Rio Olympics on Tuesday, she made history -- for Ghana.Szogedi became the first-ever female judoka to represent the African nation, after obtaining citizenship through her Ghanaian husband. The fight draw, however, was not kind: Szogedis first fight was against Brazilian Mariana Silva. Szogedi and her coach knew it would be a tricky fight in front of a partisan crowd and in preparation, had focused on refining Szogedis attacking style.Although Szogedi relentlessly attempted to grip Silvas uniform, she got caught in a stranglehold after Silva took her to the ground. Szogedi was determined not to submit, until she started to lose her vision.I felt like I was going to pass out and then I had to tap, she said. A tearful Szogedi said afterward that training four years for less than two minutes on the mat was devastating. Im just really gutted that I made a mistake and now it is all over.Judoka frequently say that anything can happen in their combat sport and that its not uncommon for Olympic and world champions to be literally tossed out of the competition in the preliminary rounds.dddddddddddd Szogedi chalks that up to the incredible amount of focus needed in the martial art, where there are countless ways to attack.You might be focusing on gripping but if youre not paying attention the next thing you know they can catch you in some other technique and it might be all over, she said. Thats just how judo is.After qualifying for Rio, Szogedi said she had a clear target of taking home a medal and wasnt sure she would be up for the Tokyo Games. After the disappointment on Tuesday, however, Szogedi said she may have to reconsider her plans.Being up there on the mat at the Olympics was priceless, she said. Athletes are greedy. That minute and a half after all the years of training wasnt enough.Szogedis opponent, Silva, advanced to the semifinals, giving Brazil its second shot at a judo gold medal in as many days. Silva will face top-ranked Slovenian Tina Trstenjak later on Tuesday. China NFL Jerseys White Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale NFL Hoodies Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Black China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.