an Antonio of the Texas League. Tom

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 23.08.2018 15:57
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

SPRINGFIELD, N.J. -- There were a few shaky moments, to be sure, but considering that Henrik Stenson has yet to completely come down from the high of winning The Open just 11 days ago, the first round of the PGA Championship went pretty well.Stenson birdied the final hole at Baltusrol Golf Club to shoot 3-under-par 67, putting him in a tie for fifth, just 2 shots back of first-round leader Jimmy Walker.Im pleased with that start, said Stenson, who hit 15 of 18 greens in regulation. I thought I played a very solid round. I wasnt in too much trouble at any time. Hit a lot of fairways, a lot of greens, and gave myself some good chances.Maybe felt like a slight lack of preparation on the putting green this week was showing up on a few occasions, but all in all, I think I putted OK, and I made the most of the ones I needed to make. And a couple birdie putts coming in there, which 3 under in a major is always good.Lack of preparation -- or perhaps motivation -- was seen as a possibility for Stenson, 40, following his win at Royal Troon on July 17. The Swede won his first major championship in stirring fashion, shooting a final-round 63 that included 10 birdies and holding off Phil Mickelson, who shot 65.With numerous media obligations, a trip home to Sweden and then the journey back to America over the weekend, there was a chance that Stenson might come out flat and uninspired at the fourth major championship of the year.It could always be better, Stenson said. But I feel like Im pretty clear on what I need to do with my game, with my swing and everything. And then the challenge this week was to be back in there mentally and focused and on one or two occasions, I think I slipped and I probably paid the price; on that 3-footer I missed on [No.] 9, because I wasnt as decisive as I need to be.But I think the most important thing is what you do afterward, and I felt like I gave myself a little kick in the butt after missing that one, and I was better committing on my lines [and] my strokes from there on. Confidence level is pretty good, but it can always be better.Stenson is striving to join Jordan Spieth (Masters-U.S. Open, 2015) and Rory McIlroy (The Open-PGA, 2014) as recent back-to-back major winners.Stenson is grouped for the first two rounds with the years major winners, Danny Willett and Dustin Johnson. Willett, who won the Masters, shot 1 over 71. Johnson, the U.S. Open champion, had his worst round since the Players Championship, shooting a 7-over 77 that included just one birdie and two double-bogeys. Maillot De Thibaut Courtois a Vendre .Y. -- Canadas Kaillie Humphries and Heather Moyse have another World Cup gold medal after winning the two-women bobsled race on Saturday in Lake Placid, N. Nouveau Maillot Exterieur Belgique .500 on the season. The Jets are now 0-5-1 in the second game of back-to-backs. The game started the same way the Vancouver game started the night before, with the Jets taking the first two penalties of the game and killing off the first, but the Oilers getting on the board first, scoring on the second man-advantage. http://www.maillotbelgiqueexterieur.com/maillot-kevin-de-bruyne.html . Michell Burger, a woman who lives on an estate next to Pistorius gated community, said she and her husband were awoken by the screams in the pre-dawn hours of Feb. 14 last year, when Pistorius killed Reeva Steenkamp by shooting four times through a door in his bathroom. Maillot Eden Hazard Diable Rouge . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. Maillot Thomas Meunier . Blackwood, 28, has played the last three seasons in the San Diego Padres system, including the past two summers with Class AA San Antonio of the Texas League. Tom Brady is the 3rd player in NFL history with 12 TD passes and 0 INT in a players first four games of a season. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.