ha Berlin also booked their pla

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 12.08.2018 09:38
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Each week, The Reporters put their thumbs out to the good and the bad in the world of sports. This week they discuss Stephen Strasburg, super-sizing and finger-wagging in the NFL and the acting prowess of the Manning family. Bruce Arthur, National Post: My thumb is down to the NFL, which has decided that in a league where men attempt to turn one anothers limbs, brains and organs into a fine jelly, taunting is too savage an act to be allowed. Therefore, new limits on, lets see: "sack dances, the home run swing, the Incredible Hulk, spiking the ball, throwing or shoving the ball, pointing, pointing the ball, verbal taunting, military salutes, standing over an opponent, or dancing", if theyre directed at an opponent. NFL players are the lowest paid of the four professional sports with the shortest careers and the most brutal working conditions. But the NFL has apparently decided that in their particular war, the soldiers must focus on their body language, and stop to take tea. Steve Simmons, Sun Media: My thumb is up to Stephen Strasburg, who only has five wins with the disappointing Washington Nationals, but has pitched way better than you might think. Strasburg has had 16 starts in which hes given up two or fewer runs against and hes dead last in the National League in run support. By comparison, Max Scherzer has a 17-1 record with the Detroit Tigers, leads in run support, and hes had 15 starts of two runs or fewer. One of them is supposed to be having a great year, the other guy disappointing. The truth? The great Strasburg is still pretty great. Michael Farber, Sports Illustrated: My thumb is down to the ongoing super-sizing of NFL linemen, a thought driven home this week by the passing of Art Donovan. Donovan played in the 1950s at almost 300 pounds, a roly-poly tackle known to Colts teammates as “Fatso”. No one played at three bills then. Now early into exhibition season, some 500 players of 300 pounds or more dot NFL rosters. Donovan said the game once was played by oversized coal miners and West Texas psychopaths. Football currently is played by men who are at heightened risk of heart disease, stroke and diabetes. Chalk it up to evolution? Hardly. The concussion is not the only health crisis facing the NFL. Dave Hodge, TSN: My thumb is up to an idea well call "rapid fire" survey thumbs. The NFLs latest YouTube sensation – featuring the Manning brothers, Peyton and Eli - is pushing football on your phone. Now, around the desk we go. Do you like this stuff, this one in particular, or not, and if you do, who should do hockey on your phone? Arthur: Im am willing to watch almost anything Peyton Manning does in the entertainment sphere. Im okay with Eli, I think this is probably his best performance. I think Peyton Manning is the most bankable celebrity name in all of sports. Simmons: Thumbs up. It looked like an Andy Samberg Saturday Night Live skit! I liked it. Farber: Yo! I liked it. Hodge: Alright … I thought I was watching Alec Baldwin in “Rock of Ages” and wasnt sure I wanted to see any more of it. But Ill go with you. Thumbs up to football on your phone. Now, hockey on our phones… Think about that and who should do it. Thats another story for another day. Cheap Soccer Jerseys . The catch: It needs a lot of money, and it needs it fast. Cheap Jerseys From China . Bjorn, who had a 36-hole total of 8-under 134, made a testing six-foot putt to save par on the 16th and a birdie on the 17th before bogeying the final hole after a misjudged approach shot. American Kevin Streelman was in second place after shooting a 69. http://www.wholesalejerseyschinaonline.com/ .ca NFL Power Rankings, overtaking the Denver Broncos and remaining ahead of NFC competition San Francisco, Carolina and New Orleans. Authentic Jerseys From China . The 17-year-old native of Marystown, N.L., pulled out of Skate Canada International last month in Saint John, N.B., with the same problem. Cheap NFL Jerseys .com) - Following a late-game loss to the reigning NBA champs, the Toronto Raptors will look to sustain their recent high-level play as they travel to Indiana to take on the Pacers. BERLIN -- Shinji Kagawa scored twice as Borussia Dortmund progressed from the first round of the German Cup with a comfortable 3-0 win at fourth-tier Eintracht Trier on Monday.The Japan international was in the right place at the right time to open the scoring in the eighth minute, and then again in the 33rd. Andre Schuerrle made it 3-0 before the break, thanks to Pierre-Emerick Aubameyangs second assist.Aubameyang was earlier denied by the far post after lifting the ball over Trier `keeper Chris Keilmann. He also struck the crossbar with a header in the second half, when Dortmunds intensity dropped after a disciplined first half.Keilmann made a great save to deny Adrian Ramos, while Aubameyang and new signing Emre Mor also went close.Earlier, Croatia midfielder Alen Halilovic came off the bench to score on his competitive debut as Hamburger SV beat third-division FSV Zwickau 1-0.The 20-year-old Halilovic, who joined Hamburg from Barcelona in the off-season, went on as a substitute in the 62nd minute, eight minutes before winnning the ball from a defender and surging forward on the right from where he curled a brilliant strike in off the far post.ddddddddddddZwickau came close to an equalizer but Hamburg held out.Salif Sane secured a late victory for second-division Hannover at fourth-tier Kickers Offenbach, converting a penalty in injury time of extra time for a 3-2 win.Stefano Maier conceded the spot kick in the final minute for a foul on Hannovers Felix Klaus. Both sides finished normal time with 10 men.SV Sandhausen, from the second division, came from behind to beat third-division Paderborn 2-1.Defending champion Bayern Munich progressed on Friday, while Bayer Leverkusen, Borussia Moenchengladbach, Schalke and Hertha Berlin also booked their places in the second round.Werder Bremen was knocked out by third-division Sportfreunde Lotte on Sunday, the clubs 12th exit in the first round, a record for a Bundesliga side. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.