z, 40, has been dealing with soreness in

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 04.08.2018 17:41
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Aditi Ashok marked her LPGA debut with a level-par 71 in the first round of the LPGA Sime Darby Malaysia in Kuala Lumpur on Thursday. This placed her tied-30th at the end of day one, and eight shots behind overnight leader Amy Yang of South Korea.Aditi began with an eagle on the par-four 1st, before registering her first bogey on the par-four 3rd. She finished the front nine strongly, scoring back-to-back birdies on the par-four 8th and the par-four 9th.Her progress was halted by a bogey on the 11th and a double-bogey on the 13th, before she brought herself back to level-par with a fourth birdie of the day on the par-four 14th.Last week, Aditi qualified for the LPGA and Symetra Tour qualifying school final stage, where she will have the opportunity to get permanent status on the LPGA Tour for 2017.? Authentic Keion Crossen Jersey . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. Wholesale Patriots Jerseys Authentic . In the lead up - which seemed to begin the moment Mike Geiger blew the whistle in Houston last Thursday night - the Impact rumour mill went into overdrive. The speculation went into meltdown mode, of the golden nugget variety. http://www.cheappatriotsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-isaiah-wynn-jersey . Takahashi, who had a 10-point lead after the short program, received 268.31 points after the free skate to finish 15 points ahead of second-place Nobunari Oda. Authentic Christian Sam Jersey . Jeff Green scored 13 points and Kris Humphries 12 for the Celtics, who nearly blew an 18-point, second-half lead. Sullingers 20-20 was the first by a Celtics player since Kevin Garnetts first game in Boston in 2007. Garnett was dealt -- along with Paul Pierce -- to Brooklyn during the off-season. Authentic Braxton Berrios Jersey . Supported by three-run homers from Jayson Werth and Wilson Ramos, the young right-hander went seven strong innings in the Washington Nationals 8-4 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday night. BOSTON -- The way?David Ortiz?sees it, his right shin is only battered and bruised, not broken.With the Boston Red Sox?in a three-way fight for the division title, Ortiz texted manager John Farrell on Thursday and said he was ready to play.Right now, youve got to bring to the table everything youve got, Ortiz said before Boston fell 4-2 in the finale of a three-game series against the New York Yankees at Fenway Park. I know Im a big person in the lineup, and you guys know me: If I can go, I go.Ortiz went 1-for-3 with a double and run scored Thursday, a day after he had to be helped from the field in the ninth inning, when he fouled a 99 mph fastball from Yankees?closer Dellin Betances off his right shin.Ortiz, who intends to retire after this season, said he lost feeling in his leg -- Everything was tingly, he said -- and didnt regain sensation until he was undergoing an x-ray, which came back negative for a fracture.Red Sox president of baseball operations Dave Dombrowski said Ortiz was walking regularly again before leaving Fenway Park. And by the time he awoke Thursday morning, Ortiz estimated the swelling had diminished by abouut 30 percent.ddddddddddddI called John and I told him, Dont take me out of the lineup, Ortiz said. Weve got 50 games [left]. Weve got to grind out there. Weve got to keep on fighting.Ortiz, 40, has been dealing with soreness in his feet and heels throughout his farewell season. After playing first base for six innings last Saturday in an interleague game in Los Angeles, the first time all season he has played a defensive position, Ortiz had to leave the game.I feel like s---. I just keep on going, Ortiz said. I mean, the more games you play, the more your body wears out. But that aint in my mind right now. My mind is just all about keep on rolling.While Ortiz returned to the lineup, the Red Sox were without All-Star right fielder Mookie Betts, who left Wednesday nights game in the eighth inning with tightness in his right calf.The Sox havent ordered an MRI exam, but Farrell said Betts was still sore and needed at least a full day of treatment. Betts?wasnt available to come off the bench Thursday night. Black China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.