nnis, our app for mobile devices and iPad

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 04.08.2018 17:07
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

VANCOUVER, British Columbia -- Even without two of their top forwards, the high-scoring New York Rangers rolled past the Vancouver Canucks.Kevin Hayes and J.T. Miller scored two goals each, Henrik Lundqvist made 36 saves, and the Rangers beat the Canucks 7-2 on Tuesday night.Mats Zuccarello had a goal and two assists, Nick Holden had a goal and an assist and Brandon Pirri also scored for New York, which was without Chris Kreider and Pavel Buchnevich.The Rangers lead the NHL with 72 goals through 17 games -- 15 more than the next-closest club. Their plus-34 scoring differential is also 16 better than Montreal in second place.We have a good team and were playing the right way, Miller said. Its surprising scoring at the rate were scoring at right now, but weve got every line chipping in and thats one of the hardest things to stop.Mika Zibanejad, Jesper Fast and Kevin Klein each added two assists for New York, which has won three straight and eight of its last nine -- with the lone loss in that stretch coming at home against the Canucks last Tuesday.We just know sooner or later good things are going to happen, Lundqvist said. Someone is going to make a big play.Brandon Sutter and Markus Granlund scored for Vancouver and Lucas Sbisa had two assists. Jacob Markstrom finished with 18 saves.Our guys were focused, Canucks coach Willie Desjardins said. It wasnt like we gave up.The Rangers led 3-0 before Sutter got Vancouver on the scoreboard with 40 seconds left in the second period. Hayes and Miller then scored in the first 2 1/2 minutes of the third to help New York pull away.The Canucks came in having won two of three after a stretch in which they lost nine straight (0-8-1). Vancouver beat the Rangers 5-3 at New York to end the long skid and get the only points on a six-game road trip.After picking up wins at Calgary and Edmonton during the weekend, the Rangers led 1-0 after the first period. Miller, who had two great chances early, opened the scoring with 1:18 left on a slick deflection between his own legs, off Sbisa and through Markstroms five-hole.Hayes doubled the lead at 9:08 of the second on a slap shot that beat Markstrom short-side for his seventh. Pirri banged home his fifth off Zibanejads rebound on the power play with 5:22 left in the middle period to make it 3-0.The big thing is when guys are getting an opportunity, they are seeing net, they are not seeing a goalie, Lundqvist said. Thats huge to be able to score when you are under pressure for a while and you get an opportunity and you make them pay. That gives you a lot of confidence.Sutter threw a puck on net from the sideboards that found its way past Lundqvist with Henrik Sedin right in front for his third in the final minute.Hayes scored his second of the game on a breakaway for his eighth at 1:49 of the third, and Miller popped his second of the night and seventh of the year off a pass from Zuccarello just 42 seconds later.Its happened a few times where were a goal or two down going into the third and we give up a goal right away and the games over, said Henrik Sedin, who along with brother Daniel are the only two Vancouver players in double digits for points. We took some chances early on (in the third) and it cost us.Granlund batted his fifth out of the air with about 6 1/2 minutes left to get Vancouver to within three, but Zuccarello made it 6-2 with his seventh with 4:58 remaining before Holden buried his second on a power play about three minutes later to cap the scoring.As a goalie Ive got to make some timely saves, Markstrom said. I did not do that tonight.Game notes Cristoval Nieves was recalled from the AHL and made his NHL debut on New Yorks fourth line. ... Canucks F Jannik Hansen (fractured rib) and D Christopher Tanev (lower body) sat out for Vancouver. ... Sbisa played his 400th NHL game. ...UP NEXTRangers: At Columbus on Friday night in the finale of a four-game trip.Canucks: Host Arizona on Thursday night. Cheap Swingman Rockets Jerseys . The head of USA Boxing came out swinging Tuesday with an open letter to Tyson -- a former Olympic hopeful himself -- that accuses the former heavyweight champion of trying to poach fighters who might be candidates for the U. Cheap NBA Jerseys . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. http://www.cheaprocketsjerseys.com/ . Sulaiman, 44, was chosen unanimously Tuesday in a vote by the leadership, the World Boxing Council said. Sulaiman becomes the sixth president of the organization. Cheap Rockets Jerseys . Anthony Davis had 31 points and 17 rebounds in his seventh straight game with more than 20 points, but that was only enough to keep the Pelicans competitive into the final minutes. Andrew Bogut had 10 points and 15 rebounds for Golden State, which rebounded from a loss a night earlier in Oklahoma City and snapped a two-game skid. DeAnthony Melton Jersey . - Blake Griffin had 30 points and 12 rebounds, J.Lifelong Chelsea fan Dominic Thiem got to meet his hero Jose Mourinho after his opening ATP World Tour Finals match. The up-and-coming Austrian may have lost to Novak Djokovic but his mood was swiftly improved by a message of support from the current Manchester United boss. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Thiem said: Hes a big idol of mine for 12 years, managing my big love, Chelsea! He loves tennis. He was pleased with the way we played, which made me really happy. I hope its not the last time I meet him!He gave me his badge, his accreditation, with some nice words on the back. He wrote a star is born. Guess The Shot with Dominic Thiem Thiem has since beaten Gael Monfils at the London tournament, drawing praise from Sky Sports Barry Cowan, who expects him to eventually win a Grand Slam.ddddddddddddI thought Thiem showed great perseverance and its clear what a big game hes got, Cowan explained. He going to have a very bright future.Hes going to be put into the bracket of a future Grand Slam winner.Watch the video at the top of this page to see Thiem meeting Mourinho.Check our game-by-game coverage from all group matches at the ATP World Tour Finals in London - including Andy Murray - on skysports.com/tennis, our app for mobile devices and iPad and our Twitter account @skysportstennis.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Thiem beats Monfils in London Thiem is a future major winner Tour Finals: Panel predictions We will get the dream final Black China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.