regame show, SEC Nation, is headed

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 26.07.2018 15:47
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Injuries over the last 18 months have given Sam Oldham plenty of time to plot his assault on the Olympic stage. The 22-year-old gymnast from Nottingham is fit, fired up and buzzing for the final leg in pushing for his Rio spot.Standards are supremely high in the GB team, so how is Sam coping with the pressure? And how does he relax when he steps out of the gym?Here are the thoughts from the Sky Academy Sports Scholar.....1. WITH SIX MONTHS TO GO, SUM UP YOUR FEELINGS IN THREE WORDSTunnel vision. Motivation. Excitement.2. WHO IS YOUR OLYMPIC HERO AND WHY?My Olympic hero is Russian gymnast Alexi Nemov, the 2000 Olympic All Around champion. I really looked up to him as a youngster and my first memory of the Olympic Games was of him.His gymnastics was both difficult and technically close to perfect and thats what Im constantly striving for. 3. WHAT DOES THE OLYMPICS TRULY MEAN TO YOU?The Olympics means everything to me. It represents the ultimate challenge in my sport and to myself.It means more than every other competition combined for me. If I make it into the team it will be the culmination of my lifes work in the sport and the past 15 years of training.4. WHAT DO YOU THINK MAKES AN OLYMPIC CHAMPION?Im yet to know what makes an Olympic champion. But, above all, I believe its the absolute belief that you can achieve it and the willingness to do everything possible to make it happen. Sam says to be a champion you have to have utter belief in yourself 5. WHAT ARE THE THREE MOST IMPORTANT ITEMS YOU WILL PACK FOR BRAZIL?My gymnastics bag, music and a good book. (Id probably need a passport too!) 6. THERE ARE AROUND 268,000 MINUTES BEFORE RIO. WHAT ARE THE THREE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS FOR YOU IN THAT TIME?Quality training. Recovery and rest. Consistency in performance.7. HOW DO YOU TRY TO STAY CALM WHEN THINKING ABOUT THE OLYMPICS?I trust in my preparation and in my coach 100 per cent. Also Ive amassed so much experience in my career meaning I have complete faith in my ability to perform when its most important.Then I think its incredibly important that when Im not in the gym I do things to take my mind off the summer and the Olympics.You need a release and for me thats playing on my PlayStation, hanging out with my friends or watching football. WHATS COMING UP FOR OUR SCHOLARS..............JAN 16 - MARCH 5: Siobhan-Marie OConnor, AustraliaFEB 3-5: Jack Bateson, Bocskai tournament in HungaryFEB 3: Mark English, racing in Dusseldorf FEB 5: Rio Olympics - Six months to goFEB 6-7: Elise Christie, World Cup in DresdenFEB 13-19: Quillan Isidore, training camp in Zolder, Belgium Also See: About the Scholarship Meet the athletes Blogs Videos Galleries Cheap Celtics Jerseys Authentic .875,000, avoiding arbitration. Clippards deal Monday means all eight Nationals players who filed for arbitration wound up settling before a hearing. Cheap Robert Williams Jersey . Louis. To which I would say two things: 1. Where there is smoke, there is or perhaps has been a little fire. Or, in other words, the two teams would appear to have at least spoken. And spoken is defined as one calling the other to inquire, no more, no less. http://www.cheapcelticsjerseys.com/ . Didier Drogba gave away the penalty that put Senegal one goal away from a major upset, but the veteran striker will get another chance -- probably his last -- at the World Cup after Salomon Kalous injury-time strike sealed the Ivorians place in Brazil next year. Cheap Larry Bird Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Cheap Swingman Celtics Jerseys . - Levi Browns tenure at left tackle for the Pittsburgh Steelers is over before it even began. Today during The Paul Finebaum Show it was announced that SEC Networks traveling pregame show, SEC Nation, is headed to Athens, Ga. for the Tennessee at Georgia football game. The show will be live from 10 to noon ET from Myers Quad on Saturday, Oct. 1. New hoost Maria Taylor is joined by analysts Tim Tebow, Marcus Spears and Finebaum, as well as new reporter Laura Rutledge.dddddddddddd Camo China NFL Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap NFL Gear Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.