nice awareness of space. We want to develop that ru

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 23.07.2018 13:52
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Jockey Mark Zahra has no concerns about Madeenaty handling the clockwise way of racing when she bids to confirm her favouritism for the Magic Millions Classic in a key lead-up race at Wyong.Victorian-based Madeenaty makes her interstate debut in Thursdays $200,000 Magic Millions Wyong 2YO Classic (1100m) in NSW ahead of the $2 million Magic Millions 2YO Classic at the Gold Coast on January 14 for which she is the early favourite.Zahra has ridden Madeenaty in both her Melbourne starts down the straight at Flemington for a dominant debut win in the Maribyrnong Trial Stakes and a third placing during the Melbourne Cup carnival.He expects her to be the one to beat at Wyong.I have been to Euroa to ride her in two bits of work and shes going great, Zahra said.She had a jump-out last Wednesday going the opposite way and she went great. Shes a natural that way, so I think shell be very hard to beat there (at Wyong).Madeenaty finished third to Invincible Star in her second start but she was easily the first horse home of those who came down the rail side, with the first two placegetters on the outside.I really liked her leading up to her first run because I had done a bit of work on her, Zahra said.She did what I expected and then I think you just have to forgive the second one. She had a low draw on the wrong side of the track and she beat the inside horses by like six lengths.Shes just got a stride of a good horse and has always impressed me.Zahra will ride Madeenaty at 54.5kg at Wyong which is lighter than normal.Youve got to do that to get the ride in the Millions, he said.Madeenatys co-trainers David and Ben Hayes and Tom Dabernig will also have Dam Ready in Thursdays Magic Millions Wyong 3&4YO Stakes. Patty Mills Jersey . The next step is a better finish. Bae played bogey-free Friday on another gorgeous day at Riviera for a 5-under 66, giving him a one-shot lead over Aaron Baddeley and Robert Garrigus going into the weekend. Davis Bertans Jersey . The Clippers were angry about blowing a big lead; the Kings didnt like being in that kind of hole and nearly digging themselves out only to lose. http://www.cheapspursjerseys.com/ . Emery skated the length of the ice and fought an unwilling Holtby during the third period of the Flyers 7-0 loss Friday night in Philadelphia. He was given 29 penalty minutes, including a game misconduct. But Emery did not face even a disciplinary hearing with NHL senior vice president of player safety Brendan Shanahan because rules 46. Cheap San Antonio Spurs Jerseys . PETERSBURG, Fla. Cheap Spurs Jerseys Authentic . Patrice Bergeron and Daniel Paille scored 20 seconds apart a few minutes after Stamkos was taken off the ice on a stretcher with a broken right leg, and the Bruins beat the Lightning 3-0 on Monday afternoon. Eddie Jones is set to mix up Englands starting 15 for Saturdays match against Fiji at Twickenham and plans to win the match by restricting the Islanders creativity.England have won 11 on the bounce -- 10 under Jones -- and after ending their 10-year hoodoo to beat South Africa on Saturday, are turning attention towards Fiji who lie in wait next weekend.Fiji fell to the Barbarians on Friday evening and Jones says his team must play smart against the Islanders and says they plan to bore them to death.You go to Fiji and everyone is throwing 15m torpedo passes, flicking the ball through their legs, side stepping, Jones said. If they cant do that they get bored.If they get bored they dont want to play and when they do that you get points against them. We are going to win the game and I want to win it conclusively.To win it conclusively we have to bore them to death. It doesnt mean playing bad rugby -- just being actually smart against them.Jones was pleased with Englands win over South Africa but said he expects improvement over the coming weekends with Fiji, Argentina and Australia all set to face England at Twickenham.The England coach is likely to mix up the team a little for Saturdays match against Fiji but he will not be handing debuts and caps for the sake of giving players game time. He could give Nathan Hughes his first start while Semesa Rokoduguni -- the Bath winger was left out of the squad for the Boks -- could also come into contention.Wee want to keep improving the team so there are guys that I want to have a look at who I think may be better than the guys I have in now so there may be an opportunity, Jones said.ddddddddddddIm only going to select people who are better than what we have at the moment or potentially can be better.There are a few players that have earned it and they will get it. You come in the fly by night and youre not going to start for England. I dont believe in that.Jones was delighted with Tom Woods return to the England fold and continues to be impressed by Billy Vunipolas form at No.8. And he said scrum-half Ben Youngs can develop into a player who can have the impact Fourie du Preez had during his days with the Springboks.Hes got an athletic advantage because hes a big lad for a half-back, Jones said of Youngs. He weighs 88 or 89 kilos, depending on how many lollies he has eaten! Hes got a nice turn of pace and a nice awareness of space. We want to develop that running game with him. Hes got an exceptional kicking game. The only other half-back Ive seen with a kicking game like him is Fourie du Preez.He can have the same influence for us that Fourie du Preez had on the Springboks.We want to be the sort of team who can play completely off nine, completely off 10 or completely off 12. That will make us so hard to defend against. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.