s fourth-rounder Michael Klassen on Monday. All

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 21.07.2018 06:26
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

NEW ORLEANS -- The Charlotte Hornets and the New Orleans Pelicans will be on the back end of games on consecutive nights when they meet Saturday in the Smoothie King Center.And both are feeling pretty good after the way the front ends went Friday night. The Hornets (8-3) overcame a 10-point fourth-quarter deficit to end the Atlanta Hawks six-game win streak with a 100-96 home victory.At the same time the Pelicans (3-10) were welcoming back Anthony Davis and Jrue Holiday in a 113-101 victory over the Portland Trail Blazers in the Smoothie King Center.The back to backs tell a lot about how much you want to win, Hornets coach Steve Clifford said. Thats what the good teams do. You cant run from it.Charlotte didnt back down when Atlantas Dwight Howard threw an elbow at the head of Hornets center Cody Zeller and was ejected with 5:38 left in Fridays game. The Hawks led by three when Howard was called for the Flagrant-2 foul.The Hornets scored the next nine points, including seven by Kemba Walker, to take control.Zeller, a fourth-year forward, finished with 23 points, making 9 of 10 shots from the field.He gets better every year. He gets better every day, Walker said of Zeller. Skill-wise he gets better and he gets better with his confidence. He works hard each and every day to improve his game. It shows every night.Fridays game started a stretch in which the Hornets play 18 games in 32 days. They wont have consecutive days off until Dec. 17-18.This is a good way to start this stretch, Clifford said. If were a good team, the kind of team that we need to be, then weve got to find a way to play a good game on the road and get a win.Getting wins against the Pelicans has been easy for most teams this season, but the Hornets havent won in New Orleans in their previous three seasons under Clifford.New Orleans entered Fridays game with the worst record in the NBA, but Davis had 38 points, nine rebounds and six assists. Holiday had 21 points and seven assists off the bench as the Pelicans won their second consecutive home game.Their record is misleading, Clifford said. When you look at them play they have had a lot of injuries and theyve lost a lot of close games.Davis returned from a one-game absence with a bruised quad and Holiday made his season debut after being away from the team to be with his wife Lauren as she gave birth to the couples first child and underwent brain surgery.I think I did pretty well, Holiday said of his debut in which he had 10 points and four assists in the fourth quarter. It was really just the initial hit of being out there and in the first four minutes or whatever when I need to get a feel for the game. From there, I just felt more comfortable toward the end of the game.Holiday played 21 minutes and coach Alvin Gentry said he plans to gradually increase Holidays minutes but doesnt have a timetable for when his point guard will return to the starting lineup.Its tough for anyone to sit out all of training camp and all of the preseason and also the first 12 games of the season, Gentry said. Its going to be a little bit of an adjustment period for him. Cheap Nuggets Jerseys China . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Authentic . Woodson said during a radio interview Thursday that the Knicks Carmelo Anthony doesnt get the same calls as other superstars. http://www.cheapnuggetsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-michael-porter-jr-jersey . LOUIS -- Theres no telling how these wacky World Series games will end. Cheap NBA Jerseys . Wall made the comment in a speech to a Regina business crowd that included Lesnar. The U.S. wrestler and retired mixed martial artist says he was visiting his brothers farm in Saskatchewan and decided he wanted to hear what the premier had to say. Cheap Swingman Nuggets Jerseys . Badenhop was 2-3 with a 3.47 ERA in 63 relief appearances for Milwaukee this season. He is 18-20 in his career with three saves and a 3. MONTREAL -- The Montreal Alouettes signed first round draft picks Mike Edem and Steven Lumbala as well as fourth-rounder Michael Klassen on Monday. All three Calgary Dinos signed two-year contracts. Edem, selected third oveerall, is a linebacker who was named Canada West defensive player of the year.dddddddddddd Lumbala, a Montreal native, is a running back taken fifth overall. Klassen, chosen 32nd, plays on the defensive line. Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale Jerseys China Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.