h finished second at in stakes races Doomben on

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 21.07.2018 06:19
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

INDIANAPOLIS -- Running back Ahmad Bradshaw returned to Lucas Oil Field on Wednesday for the first time since he scored the winning touchdown for the New York Giants in the 2012 Super Bowl. The newest member of the Indianapolis Colts donned his familiar No. 44, but wore a grey walking boot on his right foot. Bradshaw, signed to a one-year deal Tuesday, is still rehabbing from January foot surgery with an eye on being healthy when players report to training camp July 27. "Its something that I have to go through. Its a process," Bradshaw said. "Were just taking it slow right now. I feel great. Im just happy to be here. I cant say its strange (to be back in this building). Its a great feeling. Hopefully, great things will happen in this building while Im here also." The Giants released the 27-year-old Bradshaw in February after six seasons with the team. He won two Super Bowls in New York and had two 1,000-yard rushing seasons, but injuries were a consistent issue. His last carry on the Lucas Oil Stadium turf was the 6-yard touchdown run in which he spun backward at 1 and sat down in the end zone with 57 seconds remaining against the Patriots. Bradshaw had been out of the walking boot, but the Colts asked him to put it back on when he signed. He tagged along with the running back group and closely followed the practice script on sheets of paper. Vick Ballard, who rushed for 814 yards as a rookie in 2012, and Donald Brown will be Bradshaws biggest competition for regular-season snaps. "Just to err on the side of caution, just to protect him from himself," Colts coach Chuck Pagano said. "The kid wants to go, but hes not ready. You get great competitors like that and you basically have to protect them from themselves. "Weve got one practice left. It wouldnt make any sense to throw him out here today or tomorrow and have him re-injure that foot and lose him for half the season. Hell be ready by training camp." The 10,000 fans were still thrilled to get autographs from Bradshaw and the rest of the Colts at the lone public workout of minicamp. Players well be free until training camp after Thursdays session. This was the first opportunity for fans to check out 37 new faces, including free-agent signings Gosder Cherilus, LaRon Landry, Erik Walden, Darrius Heyward-Bey and first-round draft pick Bjoern Werner. "Were standing there during warm-ups and you get a guy like Reggie Wayne comes up to you and he says, It doesnt matter what time of year it is, when the lights are on, it doesnt matter," Pagano said. "Great players like him and the rest of the guys out here, it makes the hair on the back of the neck stand up. Thats when you know you have the right guys." Quarterback Andrew Luck and Wayne drew the loudest applause, as usual, when they connected on a 68-yard touchdown pass with safety Antoine Bethea trailing. The duo also hooked up on a 48-yard flea-flicker. "A bunch of guys are playing well," Luck said. "Obviously, everybody knows what Reggie can do. Theres a bunch of guys fighting for sports, fighting to show coach what they can do. Its nice to see everybody putting in 100 per cent." Italy Jerseys From China . Ouellette, from Montreal, already has three Olympic gold medals since joining the team in 1999. Authentic Soccer Italy Jerseys .ca! Hi Kerry, Heres an interesting one. I know its common knowledge that all players are responsible for their sticks. We witnessed that when Zack Kassian hit Edmontons Sam Gagner in the face after a missed check. http://www.cheapitalyjerseysauthentic.com/ . World champions Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov of Russia won the gold medal with 237.71 points, Moore-Towers and Moscovitch followed at 208.45 and Ksenia Stolbova and Fedor Klimov of Russia were third at 187. Youth Italy Jerseys . -- Arizona raced out to a big lead and did not back off, hitting the accelerator instead. Womens Italy Jerseys . According the Toronto Star, a knee injury will keep Sundin out of the lineup, which includes former teammates Gary Roberts, Darcy Tucker, Tie Domi and Curtis Joseph. Toowoomba trainer Richie Stephenson can hardly wait to get to the next Darley dispersal sale following the success of Emphasis.The four-year-old will step up to a $100,000 race in a fortnight after winning at Doomben on Saturday.Stephenson has been one of the Darling Downs top trainers for 50 years but in recent times has rarely brought horses to Brisbane unless he feels they can measure up.He has always believed Emphasis could win a good stakes race and rates him one of his best ever horses.Emphasis has rewarded his faith with six wins and nearly $200,000 prize money.The gelding is bred on strong Darley lines being by Domesday out of the Lonhro mare Rainbow.Believe it or not I got him for only $10,000 from Darley. He was a bit of a rat bag early and they were having a few problems with him, Stephenson said.But he has been great for us and I am sure he can win a good race.Stephenson has no doubt Emphasis will develop into a top stayer and he originally felt the gelding would be a Queensland Derby horse.He beat Im Belucci over 2000 metres at Doomben and that horse went on to finish third inn the Derby, Stephenson said.ddddddddddddBut after he ran fifth in the Toowoomba Guineas I decided to miss the Derby to give him a chance to mature.Emphasis will have his next start in the $100,000 Shoot Out Quality at Eagle Farm on December 31 which is a wild card race for the Magic Millions carnival.But I will probably spell him after that and set him for the winter staying races, Stephenson said.Im Beluccis trainer Desleigh Forster will continue to keep his stablemates Cylinder Beach and Too Good To Refuse apart this summer after both finished second at in stakes races Doomben on Saturday.Cylinder Beach ran second in the Brisbane Handicap while Too Good To Refuse was second in the Lough Neagh Stakes.They both had to come from a long way back and the winners ran near course record times, Forster said.I have been keen to keep them apart all summer. Cylinder Beach can run in the Bernborough Stakes and Too Good To Refuse in the Buffering Stakes on New Years Eve. Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale Jerseys China Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.