the DL before the game.UP NEXTThe Indian

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 19.07.2018 16:29
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- With their star quarterback behind center again, Dwayne Allen and T.Y. Hilton had field days against the New York Jets.Make that a field night at the Meadowlands as they helped the Indianapolis Colts (6-6) move into a tie atop the AFC South with a 41-10 romp that looked easy from the outset.Allen caught a career-high three touchdown passes from Andrew Luck and hauled in all four throws on which he was targeted for 72 yards. The tight end couldnt have been more open on his first two TDs, and Luck sent a perfect pass his way on the third.Considering he had 24 receptions and two scores in 2016 before this prime-time rout, was Allen surprised by his production?No, not at all, he said. Woke up this morning prepared to execute the game plan and do whatever my team needed me to do to win. After the second one I said, `It doesnt get much easier than that to just walk in.Which is precisely what Allen did. And he praised his offensive coordinator.Rob Chudzinski does a great job of spreading the ball around, Allen explained. At the beginning of the year he said, `Guys, be patient. It can be anyones night on any given night. Tonight just happened to be mine.Not entirely. Hilton toyed with cornerback Darrelle Revis and other Jets defensive backs, making nine catches for 146 yards. Hilton went over 1,000 yards for the fourth time in his five pro seasons.Hilton shook his head about how the Jets tried to cover him, particularly in the first half when the game was decided and Indy took a 24-3 lead.Man-to-man coverage, he said. You cant do that. You just cant do that.Just pitch and catch. For (Luck), I just wanted him to know I was going to be there for him. Guys stepped up, especially Dwayne Allen.No one stepped up for the Jets (3-9, 1-5 at home).I thought they kicked our ass, coach Todd Bowles said. I dont think we had a lot of effort. Im sure there are some people who showed up, but for the most part we got our ass kicked.Other observations from this Monday night massacre:MINI-PLAYOFF: Now that the Colts have caught Houston, which has led the AFC South most of the year, its created a three-way tie atop the division. Indy hosts the Texans on Sunday in what several players and coach Chuck Pagano dubbed a playoff game.Its all right there in front of us, Pagano said, and out there for us and the guys understand that, regardless of whats happened previously. Weve been on a little roller-coaster ride, but our guys have stayed strong. They have great resolve and determination, and theyre driven.Hes right about the up-and-down nature of the season. The Colts lost three of their first four, but now theyve won three of four, the only defeat coming to Pittsburgh on Thanksgiving night with Luck sidelined by a concussion.The schedule has a two-game trip to Minnesota and Oakland and a finale at home against Jacksonville. Houston must play the Jaguars and Bengals at home before finishing at the Titans. Tennessee has an imposing next two weeks, hosting Denver and visiting Kansas City. It then gets Jacksonville before the season ender at home vs. the Texans.We got our confidence going, Hilton said. Its December football. Every game is a must-win situation and the seasons on the line. It sets us up big for next week.QB SHUFFLE: An ineffective Ryan Fitzpatrick was benched in the third quarter for Bryce Petty, who will start the final four games for the Jets.The plan was to start him the last four games, anyway, Bowles said. So, we just started a half early.Petty, a fourth-round draft pick out of Baylor last year, finished 11 of 25 for 135 yards with a touchdown to Robby Anderson and two interceptions.Fitzpatrick, in what could be his last appearance on the field in a Jets uniform, was 5 of 12 for 81 yards with a pick. He re-signed with New York on a one-year, $12 million deal after setting a franchise record with 31 touchdown passes last season.I just, I didnt get it done, Fitzpatrick said.FAST START: Luck and his teammates couldnt wait to get going against the Jets, and it showed from the outset. They forced two three-and-outs and scored touchdowns after New York punted each time.There was no looking back.It was good to get our rhythm going, said Luck, who went 22 of 28 for 278 yards, the three TD passes to Allen and one to Donte Moncrief. We did some really good things.Starting center Ryan Kelly, Indianapolis first-round draft pick this year, saw things clicking from the first snap.In all phases, we were, he said. When that happens, its easier to call plays and do different things. Every player stepped up. A lot of the guys came in with the mindset that we were not going to be denied in this game.INJURIESColts: LB DQwell Jackson left in the fourth quarter with a concussion. RG Denzelle Good also sustained a concussion.Jets: LB Julian Stanford hurt his ankle in the third quarter and S Antonio Allen sustained a concussion in the final period. C Nick Mangold returned from a four-game hiatus because of a sprained ankle, but aggravated it.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Wholesale Mariners Jerseys . World champions Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov of Russia won the gold medal with 237.71 points, Moore-Towers and Moscovitch followed at 208.45 and Ksenia Stolbova and Fedor Klimov of Russia were third at 187. Cheap Mariners Jerseys China . Burke is expected to miss two to three months after breaking a finger in the teams third preseason game. Tinsley, a 10-year veteran, spent the last two seasons in Utah, where the point guard averaged 3. http://www.cheapmarinersjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-kyle-seager-jersey . In the lead up - which seemed to begin the moment Mike Geiger blew the whistle in Houston last Thursday night - the Impact rumour mill went into overdrive. The speculation went into meltdown mode, of the golden nugget variety. Hisashi Iwakuma Jersey .Y. - New York City has been selected to host the NBA All-Star weekend in 2015, with the game played at Madison Square Garden and the slam dunk contest and other skills events held at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. Gordon Beckham Jersey . 1, meaning problems for the doping controls at both major international sports events next year. The World Anti-Doping Agency provisionally suspended the Moscow Antidoping Center on Sunday, saying its operations must improve or a six-month ban on the facilitys accreditation will be imposed. MINNEAPOLIS -- The Minnesota Twins were once an organization lauded for fundamentals, often fielding a team that was one of the best fielding teams in the major leagues.Defense, these days, is one of their many problems.Mike Napoli hit a mammoth home run on the first pitch of the fifth inning to give Cleveland the lead, and the Indians hung on to beat the Twins 5-4 on Friday night and maintain their six-game lead in the AL Central.The Indians won for the ninth time in their last 11 games on the strength of a four-run third that was sparked by a throwing error by Twins starter Tyler Duffey.I make that play 99 out of 100 times. Thats really frustrating, Duffey said.After barely hitting Jason Kipnis with a 2-2 pitch to start the inning, the ball grazing his jersey, Duffey snagged a comebacker by Francisco Lindor that could have triggered a double play. The throw was low to second base, eluding shortstop Jorge Polanco.If I turn that double play, its a different ballgame, Duffey said. I came up looking. I think I let the umpire deter my eyes a little bit, but ultimately Ive got to get an out regardless so thats my fault.With one out, Jose Ramirez hit a single that glanced off Duffeys foot to load the bases. Then came Lonnie Chisenhalls two-run double, and Tyler Naquin later tacked on an RBI single for a 4-2 lead.The Twins lead the league with 110 errors, already their highest season total in five years and on pace for their most since 1980. They made three highlight-reel plays, diving stops of grounders by Joe Mauer at first and Miguel Sano at third and a sliding catch by Max Kepler in right, but the mistake by Duffey made a bigger impact.Polanco was also charged with an error in the second inning for missing a throw from second baseman Brian Dozier that couldve started a double play, but Duffey worked his way out of that jam.Manager Paul Molitor acknowledged being concerned by the defense.One of those things that, yyears end, well kind of break down and see what we can do to maybe address trying to improve, Molitor said.dddddddddddd.Indians starter Danny Salazar was removed after four innings due to tightness in his right forearm as a precaution, having been on the disabled list for elbow inflammation a month ago, but five relievers combined for five scoreless innings with only one hit allowed.Joe Colon (1-1) completed the fifth inning for the victory and Cody Allen finished the ninth for his 27th save in 30 attempts, as the Indians started their final stretch of 23 games, all intra-division affairs. Theyre only 9-8 against the Twins, who are on track for 100-plus losses.Napolis drive off Duffey (8-11) was estimated by the Twins at 456 feet, landing in the third deck above left field three sections over from the foul pole.That followed Byron Buxtons two-out, two-run homer that tied the game against Salazar in the fourth. Joe Mauer also went deep and Brian Dozier added an RBI double, but the Twins lost for the 23rd time in their last 29 games.BUXTON BLOSSOMSBuxtons home run glanced off the back wall of the Twins bullpen in left-center, traveling an estimated 429 feet. The 22-year-old Buxton has five of his eight career home runs in the eight games since his recall from Triple-A on Sept. 1.I just think that hes continuing to find ways to be a better hitter, Molitor said.POWER SURGEThe Twins have 176 home runs, putting them on pace to pass 200 for only the third season in club history and the first time since 1964.TRAINERS ROOMTwins RHP Trevor May (back strain) and LHP Tommy Milone (biceps tendinitis) were reinstated from the DL before the game.UP NEXTThe Indians will send RHP Mike Clevinger (2-2, 5.30 ERA) to the mound on Saturday, and LHP Hector Santiago (11-8, 4.91 ERA) will pitch for the Twins. Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale Jerseys China Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.