observers in the paddock.I think everybody is i

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 17.07.2018 13:35
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

LEXINGTON, Ky. -- Isaiah Briscoe and DeAaron Fox each scored a career-high 21 points, Malik Monk added 16 and No. 2 Kentucky pulled away from Canisius early in the second half for a 93-69 victory Sunday night.Briscoe topped his previous high of 20 last December at UCLA behind 9-of-13 shooting that helped Kentucky (2-0) rally from a seven-point first half deficit to build a 44-35 halftime advantage.Freshmen and fellow guards Fox and Monk combined to shoot 11 of 24 en route to career scoring bests in their short careers, while 6-foot-10 newcomer Bam Adebayo had 14 points and 11 rebounds a game after a foul-plagued debut on Friday.Kentucky shot 51 percent from the field.Kassius Robertson had 16 points, Jermaine Crumpton 13 and Phil Valenti 12 for Canisius (0-1) in the coaching debut of Reggie Witherspoon.NO. 6 NORTH CAROLINA 97, CHATTANOOGA 57CHAPEL HILL, N.C. -- Joel Berry II scored 18 points to help North Carolina beat Chattanooga.Kennedy Meeks added 14 points and 12 rebounds for the Tar Heels (2-0), who have won 15 straight home openers. UNC shot 56 percent through the first 24 minutes in building a lopsided lead, pushing ahead for good with a 21-5 run late in the first half for a 44-33 lead at the break.The Tar Heels then scored nine straight out of the break to blow it open.Greg Pryor scored 17 points for the Mocs (1-1), who won Friday at Tennessee. Cheap Stitched Ducks Jerseys . But by the time the game started, the Toronto Raptors forward felt even worse. And, for three quarters, it showed as Gay shot a woeful three-for-13 from the field. Cheap Antoine Vermette Jersey . -- The boos poured down on Tom Brady and the New England Patriots at the end of a horrible first half. http://www.wholesaleducksjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-nick-ritchie-jersey .1 million pounds ($61.2 million) on Saturday, giving the beleaguered English Premier League champions a major lift. Cheap Ducks Jerseys . The veteran safety was a starter for the Bengals from 2008-2012. He totaled 41 tackles and three interceptions while starting all but four of the 13 games he played last season. Cheap Ryan Kesler Jersey . -- Adam Snyder returned to the San Francisco 49ers this season because the offensive lineman thought it was his best opportunity to win a championship. Stoffel Vandoorne thinks hes already proven to McLaren he has similar speed to Fernando Alonso and Jesnon Button as he continues pushing for a 2017 race seat.McLaren reserve Vandoorne won a record-breaking GP2 crown last year but remains uncertain of his F1 future, with a drive at the team hinging on whether it decides to drop Jenson Button for 2017. The Belgian deputised for the injured Fernando Alonso at the Bahrain Grand Prix this year and scored points on his debut with a strong drive to ninth position.The Belgian drove for McLaren at Silverstone during Wednesdays test, and also took part in the Barcelona test in May, and believes he has shown McLaren what he is capable of with his time in the car.Asked if he felt like McLarens engineers valued his feedback, he replied: Yes I see no reason why not. Ive driven an F1 grand prix, quite a few days in an F1 car now and proven I have a similar speed to [Alonso and Button].Vandoorne is unlikely to know his future until McLaren has decided on Button, who has been linked with a return to Williams in recent weeks. In the past two seasons McLaren has waited late to confirm -- it only decided on its 2015 line-up in December of the previous year, leaving Kevin Maggnussen without a drive after being dropped in favour of Button.ddddddddddddWhen asked if he has to wait for McLaren to make a choice, he replied: The main goal is to be in F1 next year, that hasnt changed, I am contracted to McLaren and I want to be with this team next year. Ive spent a lot of time with the team and engineers and feel weve been through a perfect preparation.There is not much more I can really do to get the drive now. I would love to race for this team but Ive always said if for some reason it doesnt become possible I am positive that there are other options available.Vandoorne is currently competing in Super Formula in Japan alongside his reserve driver commitments and believes he has a lot of interested observers in the paddock.I think everybody is interested in what I am doing. This year I see as a preparation year for next year and my main focus is still to get an F1 drive next year. I will focus on my role as the reserve driver but having a racing programme alongside that is a good benefit to stay race fit and sharp in any case I need to jump in the car. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping China NFL Gear Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Jerseys Jerseys From China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.