not see your kids doing. But then you watch the

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 15.07.2018 06:33
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Charlie Mulgrew says he is yet to be offered a new contract at Celtic, but has told Sky Sports News HQ that manager Brendan Rodgers wants him to stay. The Scotland defenders current contract with Celtic expires in the summer and he has been linked with a move to the Premier League, with Bournemouth reportedly interested. Mulgrew confirmed talks over a new deal were ongoing and that he was hopeful of being offered a contract at some point next week after speaking to Rodgers about his plans for the Scottish Premiership champions. Brendan Rodgers is keen to keep Mulgrew at Celtic We are in discussions at the moment, so hopefully we can come to some agreement and well just see what happens, the 30-year-old told Sky Sports News HQ following Scotlands 3-0 friendly defeat to France on Saturday night. I have spoken to the new manager, his plans for the club are great and I think its exciting times ahead for Celtic.I hope I can be involved in that. I think there are a few big years coming up and I want to be involved in it and be involved in the club going forward. Mulgrew only made 20 appearances for Celtic last season because of injury I am happy but the longer it goes on, you start to wonder whether its going to happen. I want to stay, Ive spoken to the manager and he wants me to stay. Thats important for me, you want to feel wanted and hopefully we can come to some kind of agreement. Also See: Davies ready for Celtic test Fletcher unsure over future Rodgers reveals Brown talks Celtic begin backroom changes Cheap Brooklyn Nets Jerseys .C. -- Calgarys Kevin Koe did it the hard way again. Cheap Nets Jerseys Authentic .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. http://www.cheapnetsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-dzanan-musa-jersey .R. Smith realized how easily basketball can be taken from him, and he wasnt going to take his place in the NBA for granted anymore. Cheap NBA Jerseys . -- Lou Brocks shoulder-to-shoulder collision with Bill Freehan during the 1968 World Series and Pete Roses bruising hit on Ray Fosse in the 1970 All-Star game could become relics of baseball history, like the dead-ball era. Cheap Nets Jerseys . Brazilian national coach Luiz Felipe Scolari has confirmed that the veteran goalkeeper is set to join Toronto on loan, saying it will help him be ready for the World Cup. Ill make this clear before anyone begins to get too upset: Bullying and hazing have no place in organized sports, or in civil society for that matter.On that Im sure we can all -- at least most of us -- agree. The combination has ruined many lives, and wed all be better off without it.That said, Im still finding it hard to imagine who brought this up when negotiators for Major League Baseball and the players union got together at the bargaining table for their new contract .Uh, guys, weve been getting some complaints lately that players have had to dress up like women. Some have even put on lipstick, and badly. Before we get to free agency and the minimum wage, Id like to propose some new contract language that bans players from dressing up as Hooters waitresses or Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders.To be sure, its not such a bad thing. If youve ever seen a grown baseball player in a dress and wig, youd quickly realize most are no RuPaul. Fellow players might find it funny, but locker room humor isnt always that humorous.Still, you have to wonder why baseball players seem to have such a need to be protected from everything these days.They cant slide hard into second base anymore for fear of either hurting themselves or the $20 million-a-year shortstop. No collisions allowed at home plate, either, because someone watched an old film clip of Pete Rose running over Ray Fosse in the 1970 All-Star Game.Dont even think of violating a pitch count, or a new-age manager like Dave Roberts of the Dodgers will head to the mound with a hook even when a pitcher (Rich Hill) is throwing a perfect game.And, of course, soon they wont be able to spit tobacco all over the turf, something thats been around in baseball for well over a century and helped popularize the spitball in the old days.Whats next, a ban on shaving cream pies in the eye after game-winning RBI? They can sting a bit, you know, and who can say there wont be permanent eye damage?Sometimes, these big bruising multimillionaires just look like babies. Actually, they did last year when manager Joe Maddon had his Cubs wear pajamas on the flight home from a tough 1-0 loss to the Dodgers in Los Angeles.That surely will be banned, too, especially after the newspaper headline the next morning in Chicago after pitcher John Lester was seen walking from the clubhouse in a onesie and cowboy boots.ddddddddddddCubs sent home in their pajamas after series spanking by Dodgers, it read.Some of the rationale for the new rule is that what happens in the clubhouse doesnt stay in the clubhouse anymore. Thats largely because of social media, which the players themselves can sometimes use carelessly.What is supposed to be a gag among 25 guys doesnt look so funny when its spread on Instagram or Twitter.Theres lots of pictures of baseball players dressed up as Disney princesses, MLB Vice President Paul Mifsud said.Theres also a picture of Mike Trout dressed as Lady Gaga in a 2011 rookie hazing that still circulates online. Trout seems to be taking it in good spirits, but you have to wonder if he will one day regret he didnt get to be a Disney princess instead.Yes, the line should be drawn at outright bullying and hazing. Richie Incognitos bullying of Jonathan Martin when the two were teammates on the Miami Dolphins highlighted the ugly and very real consequences of such behavior.But Im not sure that grown men getting paid millions of dollars to play sports need protection against everything. And while having rookies don cheerleader outfits or princess costumes may be a bit embarrassing and not politically correct, its probably not going to scar anybody for life.Not everything can be legislated, and not everything can be negotiated. Ballplayers will sometimes just be ballplayers, and thats part of their appeal.They scratch and spit, and do things sometimes that youd rather not see your kids doing. But then you watch them jumping all over each other after winning a World Series and realize that underneath it all theyre a lot like kids, too, only bigger.Oh, wait, no more jumping around. Someone might get hurt.A polite handshake will have to suffice.----Tim Dahlberg is a national sports columnist for The Associated Press. Write to him at tdahlberg(at)ap.org or http://twitter.com/timdahlberg Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Discount Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.