nning was the only unanimous choice for the

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 14.07.2018 05:57
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

CALGARY, Alberta -- Dougie Hamilton wasnt going to change his approach after being held without a goal through Calgarys first eight games. His patience paid off Friday night.Hamilton scored his first two goals of the season and added an assist to lead the Flames to a 5-2 victory over the Ottawa Senators for their third straight win.For me, I have to get pucks on net. Sometimes they go in, sometimes they dont, you just have to keep shooting, said Hamilton, who entered the game with 22 shots, second on the team.Hamilton broke a 2-2 tie halfway through the second when, from the sideboards, he spun and whipped a shot from a bad angle over Chris Driedgers shoulder.It was the second goal on five shots to beat the rookie goaltender, who entered the game with a 2-1 lead. He took over to begin the second after Andrew Hammond left with a lower-body injury.There was definitely a little bit of nerves early, said Driedger, who finished with just 11 stops on 15 shots in his third NHL appearance. A tough game to stay into with not a lot of shots, but theres no excuses.Sam Bennett, Sean Monahan and Michael Frolik also scored for Calgary. Johnny Gaudreau and former Senator Alex Chiasson each had two assists.Brian Elliott stopped 31 shots and has started each game during the Flames winning streak.Hes a veteran guy and he knows how to manage the ebbs and flow, Calgary coach Glen Gulutzan said. Hes a worker, hes a grinder, and he stays with it and he got rewarded tonight. After those two bounces, he played really good for us.After a rocky first three starts in a Flames uniform in which he gave up 14 goals on 87 shots, Elliott has been much sharper his last three starts while yielding just five goals on 88 shots.At the start of the year we didnt really know what kind of team we were and how to play effectively, Elliott said. Now guys are really buying into what we need to do.Erik Karlsson and Kyle Turris scored for Ottawa.(Driedger) gave us a chance. They just scored on the chances that they had, Karlsson said. They scored from the corner, they hit the boards and it bounced. Thats the way its going to be sometimes.Bennett tied the game 2-2 just 1:25 into the second on a setup from Chiasson. He has goals in three consecutive games and has six points during a four-game point streak.The story of the first period was Ottawas 30th-ranked power play, which looked anything like that.Trailing 1-0, the Senators needed just 4 seconds on their first man-advantage for Karlsson to tie the game. Two minutes later, Ottawa went back to the extra man and converted again, with Turris shot eluding Elliott, who was screened by Zack Smith.Game notes Senators starting goalie Craig Anderson, coming off a shutout in Vancouver on Tuesday, was granted a leave from the team to attend to a personal matter. ... Driedger, who played three seasons of junior hockey for the Calgary Hitmen (WHL), appeared in his third NHL game -- all in relief. ... Calgary first-round pick Matthew Tkachuk played in his seventh game, creeping closer to the point where the Flames need to make a decision on whether to send him back to London of the OHL. If he plays in a 10th game, the first year of his entry-level contract will kick-in.UP NEXTSenators: At Edmonton on Sunday night before returning home for three games in five days.Flames: Host Washington on Sunday night before heading out on a four-game trip. Cheap Bears Jerseys Free Shipping . Jeff Green scored 13 points and Kris Humphries 12 for the Celtics, who nearly blew an 18-point, second-half lead. Sullingers 20-20 was the first by a Celtics player since Kevin Garnetts first game in Boston in 2007. Garnett was dealt -- along with Paul Pierce -- to Brooklyn during the off-season. Cheap Nike Bears Jerseys . In the lead up - which seemed to begin the moment Mike Geiger blew the whistle in Houston last Thursday night - the Impact rumour mill went into overdrive. The speculation went into meltdown mode, of the golden nugget variety. http://www.cheapjerseysbears.us/chicago-bears-kylie-fitts-jersey/ . Miller finished in two minutes, 6.09 seconds, one day before the first medal race on the Alpine schedule. The 36-year-old American also turned in the top time in Thursdays opening training session. Chicago Bears Javon Wims Jersey . By having more great seasons. Manning was the only unanimous choice for the 2013 Associated Press NFL All-Pro team Friday. Cheap Bears Jerseys Hoodies . Miikka Kiprusoff had just announced his retirement after a decade-long run in Calgary and it would be up to Berra and Ramo to fill the void. Allister Coetzee insists he should not be blamed entirely for the Springboks disastrous year.South Africa complete what has been a dreadful 2016 against Wales in Cardiff on Saturday with their coachs future in some doubt.?Its been a tough year and I can take responsibility for a lot of things, Coetzee told a press conference. But I only got started in April and there are challenges in South African rugby that are unique to us.Theres no excuse for the poor performance, but there are discussions happening and it is looking really positive. This is a great opportunity to address the problems and clean out the wounds. We need to diagnose and treat the symptoms of it.The Boks have lost seven of their 11 Tests this year -- including a record 57-15 defeat to New Zealand and a first-ever home loss to Ireland -- and on Saturday were beaten by Italy for the first time in 13 attempts.In the 21 years since our World Cup win in 1995 weve only had four good years, and if we continue what weve been doing youre not going to see any different result, continued Coetzee.Weve got this chance to make South African rugby come first and become aligned. There has to be a South African way of playing and that is starting to come around. Theres a lot of daark clouds, but the silver lining is there I believe.dddddddddddd.?In the wake of that 20-18 defeat in Florence, SA Rugby president Mark Alexander released a statement questioning results and performances.Alexander also promised an end-of-season review following the Test against Wales, who have been holding their own inquest after squeezing past Japan 33-30 on Saturday.We are low in confidence and well try our best to try and fix the problems, added Coetzee, however. Saturday was dreadful and no-one can be happy with that result.We are in a bit of a hole at the moment and the buck stops with me. It is my responsibility to get the team out of that hole.Coetzee led Super rugbys Stormers for five years until 2015 before succeeding Heyneke Meyer as Springboks coach.Asked about his own future after the Wales game, Coetzee replied: I have signed a four-year contract and Ill do my best to make sure we perform this weekend.Whatever happens, happens. But Ive got a four-year deal and we want to end this tour on a good note. I can promise you this weekend is going to be a physical battle decided by small margins. Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Discount Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.