n salary.A 39-year-old switch-hitter, Beltra

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 07.07.2018 07:04
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

DALLAS -- Chandler Parsons swished a 3-pointer just a few feet from Dallas owner Mark Cuban and turned in the direction of his former boss.Maybe that was Parsons simply trying to say, `Thats what I can do when Im healthy.Parsons scored 12 points in his first game against his former team, helping the Memphis Grizzlies to an 80-64 victory Friday night over the injury-plagued Mavericks, who flirted with franchise worsts for scoring and shooting percentage.Cuban waited out Parsons postgame TV interview before sharing a brief moment with a player who had both his seasons in Dallas shortened by knee surgery, part of the reason he landed in Memphis on a max deal.He just said, glad Im playing and good to see me back out there, Parsons said. Obviously, hes frustrated with how their seasons going, but theyll bounce back.Parsons is on a minutes restriction, just as he was a year ago with the Mavericks. He was 3 of 5 from 3-point range and added a couple of rebounds in 23 minutes.I wish I would have played more, honestly, if it wouldnt have been a little out of hand there, Parsons said. I feel like every game Im getting better, Im getting more legs.Dallas was without Dirk Nowitzki (strained Achilles tendon) and its top three options at point guard in Deron Williams (left calf strain), J.J. Barea (torn left leg muscle) and Devin Harris (right toe sprain).The Mavericks avoided the franchise low of 62 points from 1997 when Argentine rookie Nicolas Brussino made a 3-pointer with 24 seconds remaining. Dallas (2-9) matched its worst start since going 2-9 during Nowitzkis rookie season in 1998-99.If youre looking for me to make some kind of a crazy statement about how bad things are, thats not how I do business, coach Rick Carlisle said. Im going to keep stressing the positives, and were going to keep working to get them better.Harrison Barnes led the Mavericks with 15 points on 5-of-17 shooting. Seth Curry, the starting point guard because of all the injuries, scored 11 while shooting 4 of 14 from the field.Marc Gasol scored 11 for Memphis, as did Tony Allen after missing four games with a right groin injury.FLIRTING WITH DISASTERThe Mavericks were shooting 25.4 percent through three quarters -- the franchise low is 27.4 percent from the expansion season of 1980-81 -- after going 8 1/2 minutes without a field goal in the second quarter and adding a 6 1/2-minute drought in the third.Dallas, which matched a franchise low for the second quarter with 10 points, shot 43 percent in a 23-point fourth to finish at 28.8 percent.A FRIENDLY REMINDERThe Mavericks led 27-23 in the second quarter before a 17-minute stretch in which they scored just six points. The Grizzlies, who have another former Dallas player in Vince Carter, led 51-33 at that point. They were sluggish early two nights after handing the Los Angeles Clippers just their second loss, and in the finale of a four-game road trip.We stopped being friendly, Memphis coach David Fizdale said. If you watched the first quarter, everybody was having conversations with the other team like they were all pals. And we dont have the luxury to be buddies.TIP-INSGrizzlies: Zach Randolph scored 10 points, and JaMychal Green had a game-high 12 rebounds. ... Point guard Mike Conley had a season-low eight points but led the Grizzlies with two blocks.Mavericks: Jonathan Gibson, a training-camp cut who re-signed Friday because of the injuries at point guard, had 11 points and a team-high three assists. ... Barea told a Spanish-language newspaper that he expected to miss four to six weeks with a muscle tear. He said he feared he had a more serious Achilles injury.UP NEXTBoth teams are in a stretch of playing six out of seven games on the road. The Mavericks just had their only home game and are headed to Orlando for the second night of a back-to-back before visiting San Antonio on Monday. The Grizzlies get their only home game in the stretch against Minnesota on Saturday night before a trip to Charlotte and Philadelphia. Jaguars Jerseys Shop .ca. Kerry, Just watched the shootout in the Coyotes/Leafs game and I have to ask, why was the James van Riemsdyk goal allowed to count? All of the video replays we were shown on TV were inconclusive about whether the puck had entirely crossed the line or not. Jaguars Jerseys Hoodies . They hope to persuade the other team owners and commissioner Roger Goodell to put pressure on Redskins owner Daniel Snyder to drop the nickname they find offensive. "Given the way the meeting transpired," Ray Halbritter, an Oneida representative and leader of the "Change the Mascot Campaign," said Wednesday, "it became somewhat evident they were defending the continued use of the name. http://www.cheapjacksonvillejaguarsjerseys.com/ . The All-Pro lineman got the leg bent under him while trying to make a tackle during the first half of a 22-20 overtime loss at Miami on Thursday night. The medical staff initially thought hed torn the ligament, and the test a day later in Cincinnati confirmed it. Leon Jacobs Jersey . Thousands of Southern California fans enveloped the Trojans to celebrate an improbable win secured by an interim coach, an inconsistent kicker and a thin defence that wouldnt break. Jaguars Jerseys Sale . -- In a span of seven Washington Redskins offensive plays, Justin Tuck sacked Robert Griffin III four times. NEW YORK -- Outfielder Carlos Beltran and pitcher Ivan Nova followed Aroldis Chapman and Andrew Miller out of the Bronx, leaving the New York Yankees fighting to avoid their first losing season in nearly a quarter century rather than contend for a playoff spot.Beltran, the top player in the Yankees lackluster offense, was sent to Texas on Monday for right-hander Dillon Tate, the fourth overall pick in the 2015 amateur draft, and two other pitching prospects: right-handers Nick Green and Erik Swanson.Nova, who like Beltran is eligible for free agency after the World Series, was sent to Pittsburgh for two players to be named.Its a new chapter, Yankees manager Joe Girardi said. Theres going to be some young guys that get a chance, and Im excited about that.After a four-game losing streak dropped the Yankees to 52-52, New York general manager Brian Cashman made the moves with managements go-ahead just ahead of the non-waiver trade deadline.I believe that you can win with the players in that room, Girardi insisted. Did we lose some really good players? Absolutely. And you know, some people are probably going to think that Im delusional, but I mean theres no reason to put the uniform on if you dont believe that you can win.New York has played one postseason game since 2012, losing to Houston in last years AL wild-card matchup. The Yankees, who have not finished with a losing record since 1992, peaked last week at four games above .500.I dont blame nobody other than we didnt do our job as players, Beltran said.Tate, the top pitcher selected in the 2015 draft, is among three elite prospects entering the Yankees minor league system. Outfielder Clint Frazier, the fifth overall pick in the 2013 draft, was acquired from Cleveland on Sunday in the trade for Miller. Venezuelan shortstop Gleyber Torres was obtained from the Chicago Cubs last week in the Chapman deal.Brian and his staff and the organnization is trying to put this team in a good position to have a long run of not just playing well, but winning championships, Girardi said.dddddddddddd Its not about being ... a second wild-card team and winning one game or losing one. We want to win championships.Tate, 22, received a $4.2 million signing bonus from the Rangers and is 3-3 with a 5.12 ERA this year in 16 starts and one relief appearance for Class A Hickory in the South Atlantic League.Green was taken in the seventh round of the 2014 draft and Swanson in the eighth. New York agreed to send Texas $3,708,333 on Dec. 31 to offset part of the just over $5 million remaining in Beltrans $15 million salary.A 39-year-old switch-hitter, Beltran led the Yankees with a .304 batting average, 22 homers and 64 RBI.I think as a player, you know that this moment could happen. But when it happens, it hits you, Beltran said.Beltran signed a $45 million, three-year contract before the 2014 season but played with an elbow bone spur during much of his first season in New York and got off to a slow start in 2015 following surgery. He will be eligible for free agency after this years World Series.He was traded from Kansas City to Houston in June 2004 and from the New York Mets to San Francisco in July 2011. While he has appeared in the playoffs with the Astros, Mets, Cardinals and Yankees, Beltran remains in search of his first World Series title, as do the Rangers.A nine-time All-Star after making this years AL roster, Beltran has a .281 career average with 414 home runs. He has a limited no-trade provision in his contract, but the Rangers were not among the 15 teams he could not be dealt to without his consent.----AP Baseball Writer Mike Fitzpatrick and AP Sports Writer Stephen Hawkins contributed to this report. Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Online China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL T-shirts Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.