wed have two less losses, in my opinion.---AP

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 01.07.2018 14:17
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

David Weir made history on Sunday when he broke three minutes in a wheelchair race in the Westminster Mile in London. The Briton clocked two minutes and 57 seconds - beating his previous world best by six seconds - to secure his latest achievement after six victories at the London Marathon.Ive always said I could do it, said Weir, who finished ahead of South African rival Ernst van Dyk and also won four gold medals at London 2012. I knew it was possible and training has gone really well. I knew I had to get off to a quick start and that Ernst would chase hard. I knew from last year that my start let me down.I was more relaxed down Birdcage Walk, but I was still pushing at 22mph and thats not bad.I wanted to prove a point that I was still up there with the best in the world.Victory secured Weirs fourth consecutive Westminster Mile title, and comes after he finished third in last months London Marathon.Roger Bannister, who in 1954 was the first man to run a mile in under four minutes, sent Weir all my congratulations for his huge achievement.Nick Goolab won the British Athletics mens road mile title, while Sarah McDonald won the womens senior title.Britains athletes will head to Italy next month for the IPC Athletics European Championships in Grosseto (June 10-16). Also See: 2016 IPC European Athletics Championships Westminster Mile website Berlin glory for Weir Wholesale 49ers Jerseys . The 17-year-old native of Marystown, N.L., pulled out of Skate Canada International last month in Saint John, N.B., with the same problem. Cheap Fred Warner Jersey . -- Los Angeles Lakers guard Jordan Farmar will be out for roughly four weeks after tearing his left hamstring. http://www.cheap49ersjerseyselite.com/?tag=cheap-jullian-taylor-jersey . After Martin Skrtel put the Reds in front from close range at Stamford Bridge after only four minutes, Hazard hit back in the 17th with a superb strike. Etoo gave Jose Mourinhos team a decisive lead from Oscars back pass in the 34th. Cheap Dante Pettis Jersey . Louis Cardinals. Victorino is batting sixth and playing right field after missing two games because of back tightness. Cheap Kentavius Street Jersey . The 27-year-old Scrivens will be joining his third NHL club since signing with the Toronto Maple Leafs as a free agent in 2010. The move also reunites with him with head coach Dallas Eakins from their time together with the American Hockey Leagues Toronto Marlies. CINCINNATI -- A pair of third-place teams knew exactly what this one meant. Either the Bills or the Bengals were going to walk off the field feeling their season was just about gone.Despite losing two more key players, the Bills were the ones still standing at the end.LeSean McCoy ran 7 yards for a touchdown before suffering a thumb injury on Sunday, and Buffalos defense held on at the end for a 16-12 victory over Cincinnati Bengals.Were in a desperate position, defensive tackle Kyle Williams said. You look at it: We were kind of two teams teetering on the brink.The Bills (5-5) had lost three straight heading into their bye week. When they lost both McCoy and top receiver Robert Woods in the first half, things looked bleak. They piled up 183 yards on the ground -- the most against the Bengals this season -- to bust out of their long slump.Theyve got yet more injury problems, but at least theyre still in position to end their run of 16 seasons without a playoff appearance.I feel deflated about the injuries, coach Rex Ryan said. I know what this team can do. If we are healthy, we are going to be pretty tough.By contrast, the Bengals (3-6-1) are in danger of not making the playoffs for the first time in six years.Playing their first game at Paul Brown Stadium in nearly a month, they couldnt move the ball consistently or make an extra point.Yes, its tiring, cornerback Adam Pacman Jones said. Its depressing. Its nerve-wracking. Whatever you want to call it.To make matters worse for Cincinnati, receiver A.J. Green left with a severely injured right hamstring on the Bengals first pass of the game. He couldnt bend the leg and was taken off on a cart.You never want to lose a guy like that, quarterback Andy Dalton said. Hes the best receiver in the league, so when you lose him it hurts.Some takeaways from Buffalos slump-busting win:RUN IT: Even with McCoy out, the Bills showed why they were ranked No. 2 in the league in rushing. Mike Gillislee filled in and picked up 72 yards, averaging 5.dddddddddddd1 per carry. The Bills averaged 5.4 overall against a defense that has struggled to stop the run all season.Its good to spread the ball around, said quarterback Tyrod Taylor, who ran for 39 yards. It wasnt pretty by any means, but we got a win and thats all that really matters.DEFENSIVE TURNAROUND: The Bills came in leading the league with 30 sacks, but theyd also given up a lot of big plays as well -- seven completions of at least 50 yards. After Green got hurt, they clamped down and didnt allow a completion of more than 21 yards. They knocked down Daltons desperation pass in the end zone to end it.Its a look-at-me-now moment, Bills linebacker Preston Brown said.A.J.s INJURY: The Bengals will be without Green for the foreseeable future. He ranked third in the league in catches and second in yards receiving. Hes their only consistent deep threat, and it showed against the Bills. None of the other receivers had a catch of more than 16 yards.CANT RUN IT: Cincinnati had trouble running the ball again, which played into the Bills hands. Jeremy Hill managed only 62 yards on 16 carries. The Bengals ran for a total of 93, only 3.4 yards per carry.All season, its been mistake after mistake, Hill said.UPRIGHT KICKS: Mike Nugent hit the upright on both of his extra-point attempts while compensating for the wind. Nugent also missed an extra point and a field goal during a 27-27 tie with Washington on Oct. 30 in London.It just drives me crazy to have a poor performance that contributes to a loss, Nugent said. Thats the second time thats happened this year, that Ive contributed enormously to a loss. If I did what I was brought here to do, wed have two less losses, in my opinion.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL T-shirts Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Discount NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.