sion as the Bulldogs outscored the

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 28.06.2018 13:55
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Bills coach Rex Ryan took full ownership Friday of the decision to fire offensive coordinator Greg Roman, telling reporters he did not feel pressure from team management to make the move following an 0-2 start.This is my move, without question, Ryan said, adding that he met Friday morning with owners Terry and Kim Pegula. The coach said they were supportive of the call to part ways with Roman, the NFLs highest-paid offensive coordinator.Roman, 44, was hired shortly after the Pegulas named Ryan their head coach in January 2015. Roman previously served as the San Francisco 49ers offensive coordinator from 2011 to 14.The Bills replaced Roman with assistant head coach/running backs coach Anthony Lynn. The 47-year-old served as Ryans running backs coach with the New York Jets from 2009 to 14, before joining Ryan in Buffalo last season.I think we need a change, Ryan said Friday. I think we have a lot of talent on offense. I believe that. I believe were going to do what we can to put the ball in our playmakers hands. I think Anthony will do that.The change at coordinator comes less than 24 hours after the Bills fell to 0-2 with Thursday nights 37-31 loss to the Jets. Buffalos offense gained 393 total yards in the game, bouncing back from a 160-yard outing in a season-opening, 13-7 loss to the Baltimore Ravens.Meanwhile, Buffalos defense allowed 493 total yards against the Jets offense, including 374 passing yards from Ryan Fitzpatrick, leading Ryan to say after the game he never expected the offensive success of the Jets.On Friday, when asked why Roman was fired despite the defenses struggles Thursday, Ryan responded, I understand [the question]. Certainly the defense has to improve. Theres no doubt about that. But this, I think if it was appropriate to do something else, then I would have. To me, I thought this was the move that I felt that we needed to make to help our team moving forward.Ryan does not expect drastic changes to the Bills offensive playbook or terminology because the change at coordinator is happening during the regular season. Compounding matters for Lynn will be the Arizona Cardinals stout defense in Week 3.I think, obviously, its going to be very challenging, Ryan said. Theres no question about it. [But] I think our players will be excited about Anthony running the show.Ryan said he hopes quarterback Tyrod Taylor?will benefit from the offensive coordinator shakeup. Taylor?went 8-6 as a first-time starter last season before the Bills extended his contract this summer for up to five additional seasons.I believe [Taylors] ability as a drop-back quarterback, as a quarterback thats athletic, we can do things with, Ryan said. I think hes a rare talent. We have to do things that I think will showcase those abilities a little bit. He has some unique abilities.Ryan also wants to see top receiver Sammy Watkins?catch the ball more often. Watkins has battled foot soreness early this season because of surgery, but he has recorded six catches for 63 yards and no touchdowns through two games.I think Sammy Watkins is a rare talent, Ryan said. Ive had to defend against him, and I know how difficult that was. I thought at the end of last year, we did a great job of getting him the football. I expect that were going to try to get him the football more and more. Cheap Mason Cole Jersey . On Saturday night, the normally free throw-challenged centre did just that. Howard scored 18 of his 25 points in the fourth quarter, including 13 of 19 free throws in a 2 1/2-minute stretch, and the Houston Rockets beat the Denver Nuggets 122-111. Cheap Chris Campbell Jersey .Y. -- Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo had little trouble picking up his first shutout of the season against a Buffalo Sabres team thats having trouble scoring goals. http://www.cheapcardinalsjerseyselite.com/ . Klitschkos management company says the bout will be the Ukrainian fighters 25th world championship fight. The 1.83-meter (6-foot) Leapai defeated the previously unbeaten Denis Boytsov in November to become the WBOs mandatory challenger. Cheap Arizona Cardinals Jerseys China . Miikka Kiprusoff had just announced his retirement after a decade-long run in Calgary and it would be up to Berra and Ramo to fill the void. Wholesale Arizona Cardinals Jerseys . With the short-handed Warriors needing help from someone -- anyone -- to stop a three-game skid, ONeal returned from right knee and groin injuries that had sidelined him for four games and put up season highs with 18 points and eight rebounds. It was just enough to help lift Golden State to a 102-101 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- It took Georgia coach Mark Fox going against his principles to beat George Washington.After having a tough time guarding the Colonials with his trademark man-to-man defense, Fox made the rare move to slap on a zone, and that allowed the Bulldogs to keep the Colonials at arms length in an 81-73 victory Monday night in the semifinals of the CBE Classic.It was really back-and-forth for much of the game, Fox said. I thought our move to the zone, which makes my skin curl, really helped us, but we were having a hard time guarding them.Yante Maten and J.J. Frazier scored 18 points apiece for the Bulldogs (3-1), who were celebrating the induction of former coach Hugh Durham and famed alum Dominique Wilkins into the College Basketball Hall of Fame on Friday night by notching their third straight win.The Bulldogs will face No. 5 Kansas in the tournament title game Tuesday night, while the Colonials (3-1) will play Alabama-Birmingham in the consolation game.Well, its good for our basketball team because were playing good basketball teams. Its big for our program because we just put two of our greats in the Hall of Fame, Fox said. We needed to show well, so Im really proud that we played a fairly clean game.Derek Ogbeide had 11 points and eight rebounds Georgia, which led for 31 minutes but never by more than eight points. Juwan Parker had nine points and 11 boards.I mean, thats an SEC team. Theyre big inside, said Tyler Cavanaugh, who led George Washington with 21 points. We didnt block off at crucial times, myself at the end of the game. It cost us.George Washington knotted the game 68-all on a three-point play by Yuta Watanabe witth just over four minutes remaining, but the Bulldogs responded with the next six points.dddddddddddd Then they answered Cavanaughs 3-pointer from the wing with a three-point play from Papa Diatta that helped put the game away.I thought for a big part of the game we did a great job. It was neck-and-neck there, George Washington coach Maurice Joseph said. Little plays here and there eventually cost us the game.Josh Hart was 5 of 6 from beyond the arc and had 17 points for George Washington, the reigning NIT champions. Watanabe added 14 points but was just 1 of 5 from beyond the arc.Thats a good team, Cavanaugh said. We just have to keep getting better.BACK AND FORTHThe game was tied 10 times and there were 12 lead changes, but the Colonials never led by more than three points. That advantage came early in the second half, when they built on a 36-35 halftime lead.BIG PICTUREGeorge Washington struggled on the boards and in the paint, and it proved costly in the final minutes. Diattas three-point play to help put the game away came after Georgias second offensive board of the possession as the Bulldogs outscored the Colonials inside, 40-18.Georgia won in coach Mark Foxs return to the area. Fox was born in Garden City, Kansas, and began his playing career at Garden City Community College. He later spent six years as an assistant coach for Kansas State before moving on to Nevada, where he eventually became the head coach.UP NEXTGeorge Washington plays the Blazers for third place.Georgia plays the Jayhawks for the title. Cheap Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap NFL Hoodies Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.