aybe available Monday would be great. ... IF T

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 24.06.2018 11:32
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

CLEVELAND -- On his way out the door, Paul Kruger lowered his helmet and drilled the Browns.Andy Lee simply got booted.The Browns began the final week of the preseason in tumultuous fashion as Kruger, a veteran linebacker and one of the teams leaders was released, Lee was traded to Carolina after failing to attempt a tackle in Tampa Bay, and the team waived defensive back KWaun Williams, recently suspended in a dispute over an injury.Talk about a manic Monday.Krugers departure stunned several of his teammates, who are still coming to grips with the teams new front office overhauling the roster with younger players.It was a shock, but this business, it never surprises you, said cornerback Joe Haden. Theres one or two every year that you kind of scratch your head on. Its a dude that you thought was going to be part of the change.It just shows guys youve got to be making plays. Its a what-have-you-done-for-me-lately business, he said.Following his release, the 30-year-old Kruger blasted the organization on Twitter for a wrong decision.Kruger, who spent three seasons with the Browns, Kruger thanked owners Dee and Jimmy Haslam and the teams relentless fans before expressing his disappointment.Kruger said his release was mishandled and called it unfortunate and absolutely the wrong decision.Although his production dropped from 11 sacks in 2014 to just 2 1/2 last season, Kruger brought savvy and leadership to Clevelands young defense. He had worked with the Browns starting defense throughout training camp and preseason. Just last week, Sashi Brown, the teams executive vice president of football operations, said the team valued its veterans.Following practice, Browns coach Hue Jackson declined to elaborate on the move.The decision is an organizational decision, he said. Its what we thought was best to do, so we move forward.Kruger started 46 games and made 18 sacks in three seasons for Cleveland, which signed him as a free agent in 2013 after he helped Baltimore win the Super Bowl.The Browns, who played poorly in a 30-13 loss to the Buccaneers on Friday, began their youth movement during the offseason by releasing linebacker Karlos Dansby, safety Donte Whitner and others. Kruger acknowledged his relief in surviving those initial cuts and wondered how long he might remain with Cleveland.Now that Krugers gone, second-year player Nate Orchard is the only outside linebacker remaining who has recorded a sack in an NFL regular-season game.Weve got to grow up real fast, Orchard said.Krugers departure has fueled opinion the Browns are already looking toward 2017. Jackson said hes not concerned about outside judgments.Let me say this about anybody that we let go, he said. We let people go because there is a performance that we want, its not just him, Im saying everybody.Lee found that out.Three days after Jackson scolded him on the sideline for not trying to tackle a punt returner on a 73-yard TD return, Lee was traded to the Panthers for punter Kasey Redfern and a 2018 fourth-round pick. A three-time Pro Bowler with San Francisco, Lee will help the Panthers offset the loss of Mike Scifres, who injured a leg on Friday.Lee had a chance to knock Adam Humphries out of bounds, but slowed up and didnt make any attempt at a tackle. Lee set single-season team records for gross and net average in 2015.Williams strange situation ended with the team waiving him while he served a two-week suspension. The 25-year-old sat out the teams Aug. 12 exhibition opener with a sprained ankle. The team had expected him to play, but Williams refused saying he wasnt healthy enough to dress.Williams made 10 starts at nickel back over the past two seasons.Jackson declined to discuss the reasons for Williams being waived.I really dont want to get into that, he said. Obviously, we have released several guys today and we are just moving forward. We had to get down to 75 (players). That is the league rule. That is what we have done, and he was part of that group.Game notes Jackson intends to play his starters in Thursdays exhibition finale against Chicago. He has not decided how long hell keep them in. ... The Browns also terminated the contracts of DE Nick Hayden and QB Austin Davis. The team waived incumbent kicker Travis Coons, giving Patrick Murray the starting job. ... RB Glenn Winston (shoulder) and NT Nile Lawrence-Stample (shoulder) were placed on injured reserve.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Arizona Cardinals Jerseys China . 10 Texas A&Ms offence dominated as usual against SMU. Arizona Cardinals Jerseys China . Vettel, who has already clinched his fourth straight F1 title, enters the finale with a chance to equal Michael Schumachers 13 victories in a year and match the record of nine consecutive wins by Alberto Ascari in the 1952 and 1953 seasons. http://www.cheaparizonacardinalsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-mason-cole-jersey . They hope to persuade the other team owners and commissioner Roger Goodell to put pressure on Redskins owner Daniel Snyder to drop the nickname they find offensive. "Given the way the meeting transpired," Ray Halbritter, an Oneida representative and leader of the "Change the Mascot Campaign," said Wednesday, "it became somewhat evident they were defending the continued use of the name. Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Authentic . Irving scored 23 points, Tristan Thompson had 20 points and 10 rebounds and the Cavaliers beat the Denver Nuggets 117-109 on Friday night. Cheap Cardinals Jerseys . 1, meaning problems for the doping controls at both major international sports events next year. The World Anti-Doping Agency provisionally suspended the Moscow Antidoping Center on Sunday, saying its operations must improve or a six-month ban on the facilitys accreditation will be imposed. KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Manager Ned Yost was unsure what to expect from his starting pitcher.Jarrod Dyson had two hits, scored a run and stole a base in Jason Vargas first start in 14 months, and the Kansas City Royals beat the Chicago White Sox 3-2 on Saturday night to snap a five-game losing streak.Vargas, who was making his first start in 423 days after having Tommy John surgery on August 5, 2015, gave up a first-inning run on Melky Cabreras RBI single, but retired eight of the last nine batters he faced.He was a little better than I expected, Yost said. Its been 14 months since hes been on a major league mound and his first big league start since coming off Tommy John. I dont know how you have expectations on anything like that. You just want to go out, feel good and get through it and come off of it healthy, on a good note. I think we accomplished all those things tonight.Vargas said his stuff was very similar to his six minor league rehab starts.There were a couple of times where I got behind in some counts, (but) I think thats just part of being back out there, Vargas said. I felt pretty good about where I was able to throw the ball and how it went.Vargas was pulled after 52 pitches and three innings. Dillon Gee (7-8) replaced Vargas and held the White Sox to one run and five hits over 4 1/3 innings.Today is about Vargy coming back from TJ (Tommy John surgery), Gee said. Thats a big deal for him to come back and get a start again and come back healthy from that surgery. He did a great job. I just wanted to come in and hold it there.Dyson, who is 10 for 15 off White Sox starter Miguel Gonzalez (4-7), singled to lead off the first, advanced to second on Whit Merrifields bunt single, stole second and scored on Kendrys Morales sacrifice fly.Dyson, who extended his hitting streak to 10 games, also singled in the Royals two-run fifth. Hunter Dozier, who was making his second major league start, and Eric Hosmer delivered run-producing singles in the inninng, which Alcides Escobar opened with a triple.dddddddddddde got in a bind there, White Sox manager Robin Ventura said of Gonzalezs fifth inning. I thought he got out of some trouble. It could have been worse. I thought he pitched his way out of it and they ended up getting two.Avisail Garcias double, which struck the third base bag, scored Jose Abreu in the eighth for the final White Sox run. The White Sox went 2 for 9 with runners in scoring position and stranded eight runners.We had opportunities, Ventura said. We hit the ball pretty good, got some guys on base, just couldnt cash them in.Wade Davis worked a flawless ninth for his 25th save in 28 chances.MILESTONE REACHEDYost picked up his 1,000th career victory as a manager. He is the 62nd manager in big league history to reach that total. Youre 62 years old. I dont want to go home and drop dead of a heart attack at 999, Yost said and laughed. Id like to at least try to get to a thousand and then I can go any time after that.WANG OUTThe Royals designated RHP Chien-Ming Wang, who went 6-0 with a 4.22 ERA in 32 bullpen outings, for assignment. Wang won 19 games in back-to-back seasons, 2006-07 with the Yankees, before injuries derailed his career.TRAINERS ROOMWhite Sox: DH Justin Morneau has not played since Monday, when he hurt his neck swinging against the Indians. Old man neck, Morneau said. I just have to be patient with it. Morneau said if his neck keeps improving he would take some swings Sunday and maybe available Monday would be great. ... IF Tyler Saladino did not play after injuring his left calf Friday. Just a little tweak, so hes getting treatment, Ventura said.UP NEXTWhite Sox: LHP Jose Quintana is 0-2 with a 3.32 ERA in three starts against the Royals this season.Royals: LHP Danny Duffy is 0-1 with three no-decisions since an Aug. 21 victory over Minnesota. China Womens NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.