Southampton in the Premier League.Well also

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 23.06.2018 13:06
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Julio Cesar La Cruz saluted the small Cuban section that came to watch him box for gold, then kissed the stand before he stepped up to accept his medal.La Cruz had already bowed to fans on all four sides of the ring. His respect for the crowd didnt matter to fans as much as the defensive style of boxing that served up a ho-hum fight and got him about booed out of the arena.I show respect to the public, he said. They can think whatever they feel like thinking.Let `em boo.Hed overcome more than a few jeers to find a spot in the Olympics.La Cruz won 2 1/2 years after he was shot in his home province of Camaguey, defeating Kazakhstans Adilbek Niyazymbetov on Thursday to win the light heavyweight gold medal.I was able to start again and keep going with my career, he said. I feel that this medal is a payment for all the sacrifices and all the support I got from everyone.The 27-year-old La Cruz was the tournaments top seed and breezed through the field to become the first Cuban to win a light heavyweight medal. He already had secured Cubas first medal in the weight class since 1980.La Cruz taunted and toyed with Niyazymbetov in the third round in his unanimous decision victory and won 29-28 on all three scorecards.He appeared to suck on his medal more than bite it -- with his gold-capped teeth -- on the medal stand.Cuba trails only the United States with 35 Olympic boxing medals.This title is a way for me to support our nations cause, he said. Hope doesnt die. Everything starts here. The boxing is just getting started now.La Cruz needed gold to put the exclamation point on an amateur career that included 2011, 2013 and 2015 world championship titles. La Cruz, considered one of the top Cuban athletes, had his life rocked in January 2014 when he was shot in his left hip during a robbery.His vital organs werent affected and, after rest and rehabilitation, he was able to fight later that year.I feel like when youre hit by life, you mature, he said. Thats what happened to me.La Cruz failed to fully engage in the fight, content to stand and shuffle with his arms by his side. When Niyazymbetov tried to step in and attack, La Cruz smacked him with just enough jabs to win on points.Britains Joshua Buatasi and Frances Mathieu Bauderlique won bronze.Niyazymbetov, a silver medalist at the 2012 London Olympics, looked crushed on the medal stand. Kazakh fighters fought for gold in three of the first five medal bouts in the Rio Games.Niyazymbetov clearly wanted the gold that eluded him four years ago. He put the medal in his jacket pocket as he waved off reporters before returning to answer some questions. He flipped his hat backward and starred off in the other direction as his answers were translated.When you win the silver medal for the second time, it can be emotional, he said. Ive been training for four years, preparing myself for the gold medal. Now, Ive got silver. I think my feelings are much more stronger, more emotional than the London Games. Authentic Joel Iyiegbuniwe Jersey . -- Jimmie Johnson held off a teammate, passed a pair of Hall of Famers, and dominated once more at Dover. Authentic Kylie Fitts Jersey . One game after a miserable showing in Oklahoma City, Gay tied a career high with 41 points and the Sacramento Kings cruised to a 114-97 victory at the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. http://www.cheapbearsjerseysauthentic.com/ . PAUL, Minn. Cheap Chicago Bears Jerseys . Calgary scored on the first shift, and Michael Cammalleri scored twice as the Flames cruised to a 5-2 win over the Washington Capitals on Saturday. Authentic James Daniels Jersey . Jordan Lynch, the all-purpose Heisman Trophy finalist from Northern Illinois, failed to make it into that exclusive club.Jeff Stelling and the boys bring you Saturdays scores, plus interviews with Fernandinho, Danny Simpson, Sean Dyche and more... Matt Le Tissier, Paul Merson, Phil Thompson and Charlie Nicholas will be in the studio from midday to count down to kick-off - as well as bringing you updates from the early kick-off between Norwich and Man City, live on Sky Sports 1 HD.Therell also be a number of big-name interviews including: FERNANDINHO - The Man City midfielder talks about the tightest ever race for the Premier League title as his side travel to Norwich in Saturdays early kick-off.SEAN DYCHE - Burnleys boss looks ahead to the weekend fixture at Huddersfield and chats about life at the top of the Sky Bet Championship.CHARLIE DANIELS - With Bournemouth winning their last two Premier League games, the deffender discusses top flight survival ahead of the 3pm clash with Swansea.ddddddddddddDANNY SIMPSON - The Leicester City defender discusses the Foxes meteoric rise to the top of the Premier League ahead of their game against Newcastle.From 3pm, well bring you the best scores service on the box with updates on Bournemouth v Swansea and Stoke v Southampton in the Premier League.Well also have the length and breadth of the Britain covered as we bring you all the scores from the Football League games and updates from the SPFL.Be sure to tune in to Soccer Saturday from midday on Sky Sports News HQ. Also See: Soccer AM Sunday Supplement Goals on Sunday The FantasyFC China Womens NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.