d ruined the defending Super Bowl-cham

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 21.06.2018 17:03
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Jessica Ennis-Hill has announced her retirement from athletics.The 30-year-old won Olympic gold in the heptathlon at London 2012 and silver at Rio 2016, and is a two-time world champion.Ennis-Hill released a statement on her Instagram account saying it was one of the toughest decisions she has faced but retiring now is right.She wrote on Instagram: Amazing memories ... from my first world title in Berlin 2009 to Rio 2016 Im so fortunate to have had such an amazing career within the sport I love and this has been one of the toughest decisions Ive had to make.But I know that retiring now is right. Ive always said I want to leave my sport on a high and have no regrets and I can truly say that.I want to thank my family and incredible team who have spent so much of their time supporting me and enabling me to achieve my dreams. Also a huge thank you to all those people who have supported and followed my career over the years.Ennis-Hill won heptathlon gold in 2012, to emulate Denise Lewis win at the Sydney Olympics, after she claimed victory on Super Saturday, which also saw Mo Farah win the 10,000 metres and Greg Rutherford take the long jump crown inside the Olympic Stadium.She won by 306 points ahead of Germanys Lilli Schwarzkopf with a total of 6,955 but was unable to defend her title this summer when she finished runner-up to Belgiums Nafissatou Thiam by just 35 points.Sheffield-born Ennis-Hill had taken time out between the Games to have son Reggie, missing the 2014 Commonwealth Games, and did hint about retirement immediately after winning silver in Brazil.She returned after the birth of her son in July 2014 to win the World Athletics Championships in Beijing last year having already achieved the qualifying standard for Rio.It was her second world heptathlon title after winning in Berlin in 2009 while she also claimed silver two years later.Ennis-Hills senior breakthrough came in 2006 when she won bronze at her only Commonwealth Games -- finishing behind winner and teammate Kelly Sotherton -- while she also won gold at the 2010 European Championships and the World Indoor Pentathlon title the same year.The victories were part of her dominance of the sport between 2009 and 2012 ahead of glory at London 2012.She won the 100 metres hurdles before coming sixth in high jump and 10th in shot put. A personal best of 22.83 seconds saw her second in the 200 metres and Ennis-Hill was also second in the long jump before throwing 47.49 metres, a personal best, in the javelin to finish 10th and put her on the brink of the title.She completed victory with a seasons best of two minutes and eight seconds in the 800metres to win the race and the Olympic crown.British Athletics performance director Neil Black heralded Ennis-Hill as a phenomenal talent.Black said: I know it will have been incredibly difficult for Jess, but I am pleased for her that she has been able to make the decision and can now look forward to a much deserved retirement.The entire performance team of coaches, athletes and support staff will miss her at events. Not only has she competed at the highest level, but she has been a warm and positive presence within the GB team and a great example to the younger team members.Her record as an athlete is phenomenal and thats without considering the challenges of returning from pregnancy to win world gold and Olympic silver. Id like to thank her not only for her contribution to the GB team over the years, but additionally for being a great person to work with, know and support. Yerry Mina Colombia Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. James Rodriguez Colombia Jersey . - Goaltender Philippe Desrosiers of the Rimouski Oceanic has broken a shutout record that was only three months old in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. http://www.wholesalecolombiajerseys.com/ . It was hard for Luck to pull off another comeback, or even get into the end zone, while standing on the sideline. Rivers threw a 22-yard touchdown pass to rookie Keenan Allen and Nick Novak kicked four field goals to give the Chargers a 19-9 victory against the Colts on Monday night. Cheap Colombia Jerseys .C. United of Major League Soccer. United chose the defender in the second round of the 2013 MLS re-entry draft. Wilmar Barrios Colombia Jersey . Belfort (24-10) needed just 77 seconds to down Henderson in the headlining bout of Saturdays "UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs. Henderson" event at Goiania Arena in Goiania, Brazil. The fight served as a rematch of the pairs 2006 meeting, which Henderson won by decision. The New York Giants trip to Green Bay to face the Packers is dripping with story lines.Will Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham keep his poise and bounce back from the worst game of his career? In Monday nights loss to the Minnesota Vikings, Beckham was limited to three receptions for a career-low 23 yards. After scoring 25 touchdowns in the first 27 games of his career, Beckham hasnt found the end zone in four games this year.I think hell respond well. I think hell be excited to get out there and play again, Giants coach Ben McAdoo said. I think a short week is a great week for a lot of reasons, and coming off of a tough loss at Minnesota, I think hell be excited to get back on the field.Beckham has a chance to get back on track against the Packers. After being frustrated by Washingtons Josh Norman and Minnesotas Xavier Rhodes, Beckham will attack a Packers pass defense that ranks 29th in yards allowed. That unit has had trouble coping with the loss of cornerback Sam Shields, who figures to miss his third consecutive game with a concussion. Last years first-round pick, Damarious Randall, has struggled to adapt to life as the teams top cornerback, with Minnesotas Stefon Diggs and Detroits Marvin Jones having big days mainly at his expense the past two games.I know weve been struggling -- me in particular has been struggling, Randall said. The great thing about that, Im not struggling because of the receivers. Im struggling because of myself. I know Im going to bounce back.While Randall tries to bounce back, McAdoo is coming back to Green Bay, where he worked as tight ends coach from 2006-11 and quarterbacks coach in 2012 and 2013.If he was feeling nostalgic, he wasnt showing it.I havent given it much thought, McAdoo said. Its a quick week for us this week, playing on Monday night, fast turnaround. Im sure Ill have some thoughts and emotions when I walk through the tunnel for the first time.Few coaches know the inner workings of the Packers offense and the man who runs the show, quarterback Aaron Rodgers, better than McAdoo.However, neither McAdoo nor Rodgers thought that knowledge wouldd make much of a difference on Sunday.ddddddddddddTheyre running a similar offense to us, so that kind of goes both ways, Rodgers said. They obviously have an idea of what were trying to do and vice-versa. I wouldnt say theres a major advantage there. The people that know me the best, thankfully, are still on this staff. Ive worked with Mike (McCarthy, the head coach) for 11 years now and Tom (Clements, the associate head coach) directly for six years. As long as we can hold onto those guys, I feel a little bit better about not all the secrets getting out there.As for Rodgers, does one of the games top quarterbacks have a weakness that can be exploited?No, McAdoo said.A quarterbacking matchup between Rodgers and Eli Manning is about as good as it gets. Rodgers is a two-time MVP. Manning is a two-time Super Bowl champion. Rodgers, coming off a four-touchdown first-half performance vs. Detroit, owns the highest career passer rating in NFL history. Manning is two touchdowns away from becoming the eighth player in NFL history with 300 touchdown passes and is one win from No. 100.McAdoo saw a common tie between the two.I think the competitive drive, the consistency in preparation, being able to articulate whats happening on the field and the ability they have to see the entire field is always something thats unbelievable to me, and just how slow the game is for them.Manning is 2/3 in regular-season games against the Packers -- 1-2 vs. Rodgers -- but is 2-0 in the playoffs. The Giants won 23-20 in overtime to capture the NFC Championship in 2007 and 37-20 in the divisional playoffs in 2011. Both games were at Lambeau Field. The first was played with a kickoff temperature of minus-1; the second ruined the defending Super Bowl-champion Packers 15-1 regular season.I obviously have some good memories in playoff games there, Manning said, but obviously trying to make some new memories and bring some good memories to some of the players who werent part of those teams. China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Jerseys From China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.