wore No. 24 for Tennessee last season. Mille

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 21.06.2018 17:00
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

MOBILE, Ala. -- Lexi Thompson birdied four of her last five holes for a 7-under 65 and a share of the first-round lead Thursday with Eun-Hee Ji in the Mobile Bay LPGA Classic. The 18-year-old Thompson, second last year behind Stacy Lewis, had eight birdies and a bogey on The Crossings course at the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trails Magnolia Grove complex. "I definitely had it in mind, but its a whole different year and a new day, so I was just trying to go out and make some birdies," Thompson said. "I knew my game was good, so just going to try to keep that going." She hit to inches on the par-4 ninth to set up her closing birdie. "That was a good shot to end on," Thompson said. "I just had a three-quarter pitching wedge and just committed to it. ... I was hitting it pretty close and I drained a few putts. I was just taking one shot at a time, not trying to get ahead of myself because its golf, anything can happen." She won the 2011 Navistar LPGA Classic in Alabama for her lone LPGA Tour title. "Im glad to be back in Alabama," Thompson said. Ji, the 2009 U.S. Womens Open champion, had five birdies in a six-hole stretch on the front nine in her bogey-free round. "I just focus on my game and I just keep positive with my game," Ji said. Jessica Korda was a stroke back at 66, and Nicole Castrale, Mina Harigae, Dewi Claire Schreefel, Thidapa Suwanapura, Hee Young Park, Jennifer Johnson and Chella Choi shot 67. Korda also had a bogey-free round. "I was hitting the ball pretty good," said Korda, the 2012 Womens Australian Open winner. "I made two birdies my first two holes and I was like, OK, this might be a good day." The second-ranked Lewis opened with a 70. "I didnt really have anything go right today," said Lewis, the winner this year in Singapore and Phoenix. "I had one ball hit the sprinkler and go in the trees and one hit the cart path and go in the trees." Sue Kim of Langley, B.C., and Jessica Shepley of Oakville, Ont., are at 1-under 71. The group at 72 includes Charlottetowns Lorie Kane, Torontos Rebecca Lee-Bentham, Stephanie Sherlock of Barrie, Ont., and Sara-Maude Juneau of Fossambault-sur-le-lac, Que. Maude-Aimee Leblanc of Sherbrooke, Que., is another shot back at 73. Alena Sharp of Hamilton finished with a 75. Michelle Wie shot a 74. Steven Nzonzi Jersey France .C. -- Rodney Hood connected from all over the court while freshman Jabari Parker was busy swatting shots and scoring in transition. Zinedine Zidane Jersey France .ca. Kerry, Just watched the shootout in the Coyotes/Leafs game and I have to ask, why was the James van Riemsdyk goal allowed to count? All of the video replays we were shown on TV were inconclusive about whether the puck had entirely crossed the line or not. http://www.cheapfrancejerseyssoccer.com/?tag=presnel-kimpembe-jersey-france . -- Tony Stewart is 20 pounds lighter and has a titanium rod in his surgically repaired right leg. Benjamin Pavard Jersey France . Ronaldo produced a spectacular individual performance on Tuesday, scoring all three goals and guiding Portugal into the next years World Cup in Brazil with a 3-2 victory in Sweden. The Real Madrid forward has scored 66 goals in 2013, but the last three may be the boost he needs to upstage Messi after FIFA unexpectedly extended the voting period for the Ballon dOr to Nov. Antoine Griezmann Jersey France . Instead of dwelling on the negative, Oates focused on what was good about the clubs recent play. It worked. KNOXVILLE, Tenn. -- Tennessee safety Todd Kelly Jr. is switching his uniform number from 6 to 24 this season to honor Zaevion Dobson, a Knoxville high school football player who was shot to death last year while shielding two girls from gunfire.Kelly is from Knoxville and says he had known Dobson since elementary school.I felt like it was my duty just to represent him, Kelly said after Mondays practice. Its nothing about me. Its all about him. Im just trying to represent him any way I possibly can.Dobson wore No. 24 at Fulton High School. The 15-year-old sophomore died Dec. 17 while protecting friends from a shooting.ddddddddddddKnoxville police said the girls shielded by Dobson were unhurt.In the days after Dobsons death, President Barack Obama sent a tweet praising the teens actions. Dobson received the Arthur Ashe Courage Award at the ESPYs last month.Defensive back Darrell Miller wore No. 24 for Tennessee last season. Miller agreed to change his number to 15, allowing Kelly to take over No. 24.---AP college football site: http://collegefootball.ap.org China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Jerseys From China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.