sked if he had been surprised or happy by the

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 12.06.2018 14:25
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

SEC Player of the Week LSUs Duop ReathReath, a 6-foot-10, 235-pound junior forward from Perth, Australia, had 23 points, 14 rebounds, three blocks and three steals in a win over Wofford. The junior college transfer shot 69.2 percent (9 of 13) from the field in his debut for the Tigers. Reath became the sixth player in the Johnny Jones era at LSU dating back to the start of the 2012-13 season to have at least one career 20 pts-10 rebound game.SEC Freshman of the Week Kentuckys DeAaron FoxFox, a 6-foot-3, 187-pound guard from Houston, Texas, averaged 16.5 points, 7.5 assists and four rebounds in wins over Stephen F. Austin and Canisius. He had his first career double-double with 12 points and 12 assists in UKs season opener. It was the most assists for a UK player in their debut since assists began being kept in 1971-72. Fox finished the week with a perfect shooting percentage at the free-throw line (15 of 15). Wholesale Nationals Jerseys . "It was nerve-wracking, but we pulled through," said Collaros, who threw four touchdown passes to lead the Toronto Argonauts (8-4) to a 33-27 win over the Calgary Stampeders (9-3) in front of 28,781 fans at McMahon Stadium. Nationals Jerseys Outlet . -- Matt Rupert scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the London Knights extended their win streak to nine games by defeating the Owen Sound Attack 4-3 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.cheapnationalsjerseyschina.com/kevin-long-jersey/ . -- Jonathan Drouin gave Halifax the boost it needed to edge host Sherbrooke Phoenix 3-2 in a shootout in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Nationals Jerseys From China . Pirlo limped out of Sundays 1-0 win over Udinese after just 13 minutes. Juventus says Pirlo underwent tests on Monday which revealed he has "a second-degree lesion to the collateral medial ligament in his right knee. Gio Gonzalez Jersey . Tuesdays surgery at Atlantas Piedmont Hospital was performed by Dr. Xavier Duralde and Hawks team physician Dr. Michael Bernot. Nico Rosberg says he knew Red Bull had a mistake on strategy the moment Max Verstappen stopped for intermediates at the Brazilian Grand Prix.After the final race restart, Verstappen had snatched second from Rosberg with a breathtaking move through Turn 2. Red Bull then decided to gamble on the rain disappearing and the track conditions improving, bringing both its cars in for intermediate tyres.The decision proved to be misjudged as Verstappen and Daniel Ricciardo had to pit again to switch back to wet tyres. Verstappen subsequently charged through the field from 16th to third, but did not have enough laps to catch Rosberg in second.Rosberg, who now just needs a podium in Abu Dhabi to win his first world title, immediately knew it was a mistake.I was out there to try and win the race, said Rosberg. Especially in the first part of the race, my mindset was - what can I do to get back forwards again?But at the same time I was realistic about the fact that it was going to be very difficult to get back in front of him [Verstappen], because he was on the same pace to us.But I was actually happy when he boxed. I understood at the time that they were just taking a gamble for the race win, thats what they were doing, but I thought that was not the right thing to do.dddddddddddd I was surprised because, at the same time, just earlier, theyd predicted more rain in the very near future.Even if it did work for a couple of laps, the prediction at the time was a bit more rain, and since I was on such a knifes edge, just a little bit more rain would have put it over the edge. So at the time I was quite comfortable with it.I was sure that inters were the wrong thing, because if Im really struggling with unpredictable aquaplaning on full wets, then inters are not the right way to go.When asked if he had been surprised or happy by the decision, he replied: Both, surprised and happy, yeah. Because at the same time just earlier they predicted more rain in the very near future so even if it did work for a couple of laps the prediction at the time was a bit more rain and since it was on such a knife-edge, just a little bit of rain would have again put it over the edge. So at the time I was quite comfortable with it. Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.