irlfriend who can bu

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 26.12.2017 07:04
von jokergreen0220 • Gaser Lehrling III | 179 Beiträge

Uniondale, NY (SportsNetwork. Juanfran Jersey .com) - Jaroslav Halak posted 34 saves, and the New York Islanders grabbed a 3-1 win over the New Jersey Devils on Saturday. Casey Cizikas had a goal and an assist while Cal Clutterbuck and Nikolay Kulemin each scored a goal for the Islanders, who have won six of their last seven. I think guys did a hell of a job out there, said Halak. Anytime we were short-handed and didnt give up any shots I think it is a successful (penalty kill) and they came up huge. Damien Brunner had the only goal of the game for the Devils, who have lost four straight and six of seven. Cory Schneider allowed two goals on 27 shots in the loss. We can be encouraged by it but we cant be happy or satisfied, said Schneider. The Islanders grabbed a 1-0 lead with 7:20 to play in the first as Kyle Okposos slap shot from the right point got behind Schneider and sat on the goal line where Kulemin swept it in for his fifth of the year. New Jersey tied the game less than two minutes later as Adam Larsson threw a shot on net from the right point, and it was deflected in by Brunner for his second of the season. Just 3:32 into the second, New York went on top as Calvin de Haans blast from the high slot was tipped in by Clutterbuck in front of the net. Halak stopped 16 shots in the third period to preserve the lead, including several saves during a New Jersey power play late in the game that saw the team skating 6-on-4 after pulling Schneider. Cizikas sealed the victory with an empty-netter in the final seconds of the contest. Game Notes New Jersey plays in Pittsburgh on Tuesday ... The Islanders host the Senators for the start of a home-and-home on Tuesday ... New York won three of the five games with New Jersey last season ... Both teams were 0-for-4 on the power play. Gabi Jersey . "Its amazing to do this coming from such a small island, where tennis isnt necessarily recognized as one of the main sports," Puig said. "Im just happy Im able to be here playing tennis not only for myself, but for my country too. Jackson Martinez Jersey . -- Chad Labelle scored the winner 17:36 into the third period to give Medicine Hat a 2-1 victory over the Swift Current Broncos on Sunday and lift the Tigers into the second round of the Western Hockey League playoffs. http://www.socceratleticomadridonline.us/Koke-Atletico-Madrid-Jersey/ . -- J.R. Sweezy was the one part of the Seattle Seahawks offensive line that had avoided injuries or having to change positions this season. Young on Kobes practice rant: "I went home and my girlfriend was calling me soft like tissue. That kind of stuff hurts me." — Arash Markazi (@ArashMarkazi) January 7, 2015 Young on Kobe: "He has no filter. He just talks and talks and talks." Lin: "Thats ironic." Young: "What?" Lin: "Nothing. Keep going." — Arash Markazi (@ArashMarkazi) January 7, 2015 Young: "Didnt you used to beatbox?" Lin: "Ive never beatboxed in my life.&quoot; Young: "Must have been another Lin. Saul Niguez Jersey. " — Arash Markazi (@ArashMarkazi) January 7, 2015 Jeremy Lin: "I dont have a girlfriend who can but me a car for Christmas. Nick has a different car for every day of the week." — Arash Markazi (@ArashMarkazi) January 7, 2015 This also happened last night, as Byron Scott absolutely nails a Swaggy P impression. See what I mean about the Lakers being as entertaining as ever? (H/T Uproxx Sports) Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.