d-medal performances from American gymnast Simone B

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 12.06.2018 14:09
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

ST. LOUIS -- Khris Davis saw he had a chance to score, so he took off.Davis hustled home on an infield grounder in the eighth inning and the Oakland Athletics rallied for two runs, beating the St. Louis Cardinals 3-2 Saturday night.Oakland trailed 2-1 in the eighth when Davis singled with one out against Matt Bowman (2-5) and Ryon Healy doubled, extending the longest active hitting streak in the majors to 13 games.Seung Hwan Oh relieved and Max Muncy hit a grounder that Brandon Moss stopped with a dive, but Davis easily beat the throw to score the tying run.The play was to see the ball through the middle, stay on the corners, Davis said. He dove, so as soon as he dove I thought it would be a good time to go.Brett Eibner followed with a sacrifice fly.St. Louis starter Mike Leake was scratched because he was still recovering from having shingles. The Cardinals fell to 1-8 in interleague games at Busch Stadium this season.Zach Neal pitched a career-best six innings. Oakland pitchers held the Cardinals without a hit after the fourth inning, retiring the last 17 batters.I caught a second wind after that third inning, said Neal. My mechanics started flowing a little bit. The ball was coming out better than it was early on.Daniel Coulombe (2-1) and Liam Hendriks combined for two perfect innings to set up Ryan Madson, who pitched a perfect ninth for his 26th save.They were great, Oakland manager Bob Melvin said about his bullpen. Daniels now all of a sudden in a role he hasnt been in before and has to go back out and get the first out of the eighth. Hendriks came in. He was probably more rested then weve had in a while and then to get a clean ninth against that team with no base runners.Cardinals rookie Alex Reyes made his first major league start, giving up one run on two hits and four walks in 4 2/3 innings.I feel like my command could have been better, Reyes said. Four walks, I wasnt able to get deep in the game, but I tried to execute pitches as best as I can. Things didnt work my way, but hopefully next time they will.Zach Duke relieved and hit pinch-hitter Danny Valencia to load the bases, then walked Davis to force home a run. Reyes had started his big league career with five relief appearances, pitching 9 1/3 scoreless innings.Randal Grichuk hit his 18th homer, a 431-foot drive in the second. The Cardinals have homered in 16 straight games, one shy of their season best.ENSHRINEMENTPrior to the game, the Cardinals inducted former players Joe Torre, Chris Carpenter and Terry Moore, as well as former club president Sam Breadon, into the teams Hall of Fame.TRAINERS ROOMAthletics: C Josh Phegley was hospitalized Friday night with synovitis in his right knee. He underwent surgery on the knee on July 5 to remove a cruciate ligament cyst and was supposed to go out on a Minor League rehab assignment on Saturday.Cardinals: Manager Mike Matheny said Leake first displayed symptoms of shingles on Monday and has been healing slowly.UP NEXTAthletics: RHP Andrew Triggs (0-1, 4.38 ERA) will be making his fifth career major league start. The As will be trying to win their first road series since taking two of three from Texas Rangers from July 25-27.Cardinals: LHP Jaime Garcia (10-9, 4.37 ERA) will be making his first career start against Oakland. He is 1-1 with an 11.00 ERA in his last two starts. Nike Tn Squalo Nere . Speaking to the Chicago Tribune at baseballs Winter Meetings in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, Boras called the former home of the Expos a "tremendous environment" for baseball. Balenciaga Triple s Shop Online . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . http://www.niketnscontate.it/scontate-uomo-nike-air-max-tn-plus-ultra-blu-bianco.html . Each of Houstons starters scored in double figures as the Rockets improved to 2-0 against the Spurs this season, with both victories coming on the road. They also moved within 3 1/2 games of San Antonio (22-7) for the lead the Southwest Division. Tênis Nike Shox Avenue . But Bourque, who has missed three games with a lower-body injury, wont be in the lineup when the Habs travel to Buffalo to take on the Sabres on Wednesday. Nike Air Max Plus Bianche . Kozun faked to the forehand and beat Monsters starter, Calvin Pickard, pad side in the second round for the winner. Spencer Abbott also scored in the shootout for the Marlies (25-13-4). NEW YORK -- The non-stop nature of soccer helped and hindered NBCs Arlo White and Kate Markgraf in their coverage of the U.S. womens team, which lost to Sweden on penalty kicks and was bounced from the Olympics.The USA are distraught, White said, describing the aftermath of Lisa Dahlkvists deciding penalty.He expertly built the tension throughout the broadcast and reflected the significance of the three-time defending Olympic champions and defending World Cup winners heading home without a medal. White and Markgraf even caught a bit of soccer gamesmanship before the last penalty kick, when U.S. goalkeeper Hope Solo changed gloves to make Dahlkvist wait a little while and think about her shot.There were two huge moments right before the penalty kicks when the Americans and then the Swedes had goals disallowed by the referee on what appeared to be questionable offside calls.Asked to take a stand on Lotta Schelins disallowed goal for Sweden, Markgraf hedged. The refs call appeared wrong, she said, but I do need to take another look at the play.She never got tthat chance.dddddddddddd The soccer clock keeps ticking. When the extra time period ended shortly thereafter, NBC switched to a round of commercials and the controversial calls were not re-examined. Contrast that to an American football game, when theres enough downtime after a close call to see about a dozen replays.RATINGS: NBCs Thursday prime time, which featured gold-medal performances from American gymnast Simone Biles, swimmer Simone Manuel and, of course, Michael Phelps, reached 31.2 million, the Nielsen company said. That was the second highest viewership of the Rio de Janeiro Games so far, and ticked up to 33 million when online streaming and NBCSNs prime-time telecast are added in. NBC still hasnt topped its record-setting London Games from 2012, however, which had 36.8 million for the corresponding night.---Follow David Bauder at twitter.com/dbauder. His work can be found at http://bigstory.ap.org/content/david-bauder Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.