ammates.UP NEXTPirates: RHP Ryan Vogelsong (3

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 09.06.2018 17:08
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

PITTSBURGH -- Steelers players say Pro Bowl wide receiver?Antonio Brown should be able to twerk and thrust as he chooses, without fine or penalty.Brown received his second unsportsmanlike conduct flag of the season for his two-pump twerking dance in the end zone during Sundays 43-14 win over the Chiefs.Thats what happens when you give someone (commissioner Roger Goodell) total power, said guard Ramon Foster, the teams player union rep. There are other guys who have done worse. ABs just having fun. Dont make it the No Fun League.Brown was fined $12,154 in Week 1 for a similar touchdown celebration (three pumps that time), and a second offense equals a $24,309 fine.According to the NFL rulebook, officials can police actions that are sexually suggestive or can otherwise be construed as being in poor taste.Browns dancing replicates a sketch from the television comedy Key & Peele called McCringleberrys excessive celebration.Steelers linebacker Arthur Moats said the NFLs rule is vague, citing yoga as something that could be perceived as suggestive but is really a nice artform of stretching. Moats then joked Brown was just stretching in front of 70,000 people.Since Antonio is a trailblazer with his celebrations this year, were still in a gray area, Moats said. At first it was [three] pumps, then we thought it was two, now were trying to figure it out. If he tries one and he gets flagged, then we know any pump is bad. Are shoulders OK? Because we have to figure it out. Its trial and error. We need to gather data.Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers agreed with the Steelers players, saying the NFL should embrace, not penalize, celebrations like the one Brown had.Thats the beauty of our game. We encourage our guys to be themselves, Rodgers said. You cant keep a guy like Mike Daniels quiet. You love that passion out there on the field. We talked about it a couple of games ago, Hey, express yourself. We need more of Jordy Nelson catching the ball and getting the fans involved. We all kind of ribbed him a little bit, but we loved that. We loved the energy and the emotion and the passion out there.You just cant let it affect your team in a negative way. They are doing some interesting penalties. I saw Antonio Brown got flagged a couple times for doing a Key and Peele dance. I think the NFL used that maybe on their Twitter site as promoting the excitement and fun of the game. So, I dont know where the line of that is. Theres jokes at times about the No Fun League. I hope we can keep the excitement and celebrations in the game and not try to restrict them like the NCAA does.During his Tuesday news conference, Steelers coach Mike Tomlin said the Steelers would like clarity on what Brown can and cant do in the end zone. The league is releasing an explanatory video to teams in light of the rise in unsportsmanlike penalties, which are up 56 percent this season, according to ESPNs Stats & Information research.The way Foster sees it, Browns pockets are the only thing affected negatively by the dancing.The crowd enjoys it. Ive seen social media go crazy over it, Foster said. If anything, its business for the league.Information from ESPNs Jason Wilde and Rob Demovsky was used in this report. Throwback Vikings Jerseys . 10 Texas Rangers jersey for one last time. Young formally announced his retirement Friday after returning to Rangers Ballpark, his baseball home for all but the last of his 13 major league seasons. Pink Vikings Jerseys . - Goaltender Philippe Desrosiers of the Rimouski Oceanic has broken a shutout record that was only three months old in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. http://www.officialvikingsnflauthenticshop.com/mike-hughes-stitched-jersey/ . Nathan MacKinnon, Jamie McGinn and Jan Hejda also scored for the Avalanche, who won despite being outshot 38-23. MacKinnons goal, also on the power play, came with just over a minute remaining. Devante Downs Stitched Jersey . -- Team after team passed on Andre Ellington in the draft. Youth Vikings Jerseys . -- The Sacramento Kings are set to become the first major professional sports franchise to accept Bitcoin virtual currency for ticket and merchandise purchases. PHILADELPHIA -- Jerad Eickhoff made one mistake that equaled three others.Eickhoff allowed four homers in Philadelphias 15-2 loss to the Pittsburgh Pirates on Thursday night.Andrew McCutchen hit two solo homers, Jordy Mercer hit a three-run shot and John Jaso and Sean Rodriguez also went deep to help the Pirates split a four-game series.The first three home runs, I have no problems with those. Those happen. Solo home runs dont hurt you, Eickhoff said. But the three-run home run, those just kill you. Those are frustrating. The biggest thing is I feel like I let the guys down in here. These guys are fighting. I have to live with that. Thats the most frustrating thing.Eickhoff (10-14) gave up six runs -- three earned -- and five hits in 6 2/3 innings.He made too many bad pitches, manager Pete Mackanin said.Chad Kuhl (4-3) pitched six effective innings in front of more than 100 family and friends from his nearby home state of Delaware. Kuhl (4-3) allowed two runs and four hits, striking out five. He retired the first 12 batters before Tommy Joseph lined a double to right-center in the fifth.Jaso led off the game with his sixth homer. McCutchen drove one out to center in the fourth. Rodriguez connected in the fifth to make it 3-0.Mercers shot increased the Pirates lead to 6-2 in the seventh.That cant happen, Eickhoff said. With two guys on there and Mercer in the box, Ive got to execute. That was a key point in the game. I think if I executed that pitch, it would have been a complete different ballgame.ddddddddddddMcCutchen hit his 23rd homer off Frank Herrmann in the eighth.BUSTING OUTThe Pirates had seven hits and eight runs in the ninth to put the game way out of reach.MINOR SHAKEUPDusty Wathan, who led Double-A Reading to the best record in the Eastern League this season and a second consecutive Eastern Division championship, will manage Philadelphias Triple-A affiliate, Lehigh Valley, in 2017. Wathan replaces Dave Brundage.PROPER GOODBYEPhillies manager Pete Mackanin plans to start Ryan Howard all three games of the season-ending home series vs. the Mets on Sept. 30-Oct. 2. The 2006 NL MVP is the last player remaining from Philadelphias 2008 World Series championship team. The Phillies will exercise a $10 million buyout after the season ends, so Howard is down to his final games in red pinstripes.HEY A.J.Former Pirates and Phillies pitcher A.J. Burnett drove from Maryland to Philadelphia to see two of his former teams. He watched the Pirates take batting practice on the field and chatted with many of his old teammates.UP NEXTPirates: RHP Ryan Vogelsong (3-5, 4.66 ERA) starts the opener of a four-game series at Cincinnati. RHP Robert Stephenson (2-1, 4.43) goes for the Reds.Phillies: LHP Adam Morgan (2-10, 5.73) takes the mound in the start of a three-game series vs. Miami. RHP Tom Koehler (9-11, 3.97) pitches for the Marlins. Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.