ed.dddddddddddd Gonzalez was recalled from Triple-

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 08.06.2018 16:34
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

BAGNERES-DE-LUCHON, France -- Before launching his downhill attack, Chris Froome landed a left jab -- to a spectators face.Thats what happened when a fan wearing the yellow shirt of Colombias national soccer team and a yellow wig got too close to Froome during Saturdays eighth stage of the Tour de France.I have absolutely nothing against the Colombian fans. I think theyre fantastic. They bring great (spirit) to the race. But this guy in particular was running right next to my handlebars, Froome said after winning the stage and taking the yellow jersey with a successful solo attack from the top of the days final climb in the Pyrenees.He had a flag that was flying out behind him and it was just getting dangerous so I pushed him away, the defending champion added. I lashed out and pushed him away.The spectator was supporting Froomes main rival, two-time Tour runner-up Nairo Quintana of Colombia.Its fantastic having so many fans out on the road but please, dont try and run with the riders, Froome said. It gets really dangerous for the guys behind you.Tour spokesman Fabrice Tiano said the race jury had met and decided to fine Froome 200 Swiss francs ($203) for inappropriate behavior.The incident appeared to motivate Froome, who left Quintana and the other leading contenders behind on the way down from the Col de Peyresourde.Aiming for his third Tour win, Froome established a 23-second lead over Quintana in the overall standings.Entering the descent of the Peyresourde, I took a bottle of water to refresh myself. Froome profited from that move to take a chance into the downhill and open a gap, Quintana said. I hesitated for a couple of seconds and he was gone.(Teammate) Alejandro (Valverde) went flat out to chase that move, but it wasnt enough, Quintana added. Those are seconds I hope wont decide the race. The teammates were perfect, but at the end it was a mistake from myself.Froomes audacious downhill attack will surely gain him the respect of more fans.Previously known as a more calculating rider who slowly wore down his opponents without any surprise moves, he constantly faced doping accusations en route to winning last years Tour.During one stage in 2015, a spectator yelling doper! hurled a cup of urine at Froome.I have no doubt people out there will already be calculating my VAM (velocity ascended meters per hour) going down that last climb, and saying that it was off the charts, Froome said sarcastically, flashing a wide smile.Ive never won a stage like that, Froome added, turning serious again. It really did feel like just taking the race home and enjoying it.---AP Sports Writer Samuel Petrequin contributed to this report.---Andrew Dampf on Twitter: www.twitter.com/asdampf Cheap Marlins Jerseys China . Coach Mike Munchak says Fokou stretched ligaments in his left knee Oct. 13 against Seattle, which could keep out up to five weeks even though the linebacker didnt need surgery. Cheap Marlins Jerseys . Then the Pacers gave Oladipo and his Orlando teammates the cold shoulder. Paul Georges buzzer-beating 3-pointer at the end of the third quarter spurred a 21-4 run, finally sending Indiana past the Magic 97-87 in a tougher-than-expected opening night matchup. http://www.cheapmarlinsjerseys.com/ . Numbers Game looks into the Canadiens securing the services of Thomas Vanek in a trade with the New York Islanders. The Canadiens Get: LW Thomas Vanek and a conditional fifth-round pick. Wei-Yin Chen Jersey . The 43-year-old closer, in his 19th and final big league season, has said hed like to play the outfield. Yankees manager Joe Girardi says hes thinking about allowing Rivera to do it this weekend, when the Yankees finish their season with a three-game series at the Houston Astros. Wholesale Marlins Jerseys . Scott won the Australian PGA last week in his first event in Australia since winning the U.S. Masters in April. American Matt Kuchar, ahead by two strokes with four to play and even with Scott with one to go, double-bogeyed the 18th after taking two shots to get out of a bunker.CHICAGO -- The New York Yankees have acquired minor league infielder Brent Lillibridge from the Chicago Cubs on Friday for a player to be named or cash. Lillibridge is one of several backup infielders acquired by the Yankees this season to help fill in for their injured All-Stars. The trade Friday is the second deal between New York and Chicago this year. The Yankees acquired Alberto Gonzalez from the Cubs in May, and he spent a week with the team before being demoted.dddddddddddd Gonzalez was recalled from Triple-A Scranton Wilkes-Barre earlier Friday when Reid Brignac was designated for assignment. Lillibridge will report to Scranton. Lillibridge, who broke into the major leagues in 2008 with Atlanta, is going to his sixth team. The Cubs designated him for assignment after nine games in April and has been with Triple-A Iowa since. Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.