t Arizona State. The Sun Devils fell to No. 7 W

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 07.06.2018 16:16
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

FORT COLLINS, Colo. -- Che Bob scored a season-high 21 points in his first start, freshman Anthony Bonner added a season-high 17, and Colorado State pulled away early to beat Division II Arkansas-Fort Smith 93-69 on Tuesday night.Colorado State coach Larry Eustachy needs five more victories to reach 500 career wins.Up 40-34 at halftime, the Rams opened the second half with a 12-3 run capped by Devocio Butlers layup and led by 20 points, 60-40, with 11:19 left to play. Bobs jumper with 3:33 left made it 85-60 and the Rams cruised.Colorado State outscored the Lions 48-14 in the paint, 17-8 on second-chance points and 12-7 on fast breaks.Nico Carvachos layup put the Rams up for good at 6-5 and Colorado State led by as many as 13 points in the first half.Butler scored 13 points, Emmanuel Omogbo had 11 and Prentiss Nixon 10 for the Rams (7-2).Ognjen Vasiljevic led the Lions (2-1) with 14 points. Kevin Kiermaier Jersey . The move comes after the Canadiens were approached by the Buffalo Sabres for permission to speak to Dudley - a former Sabres player and head coach. "The Sabres called for permission and I appreciate that, Im flattered, Dudley told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun of ESPN. Sergio Romo Jersey . In what the team had called a retirement, Ryan said Thursday that he is resigning as chief executive of the Rangers in a move effective at the end of this month. http://www.authenticmlbshoprays.com/authentic-wilson-ramos-rays-jersey/ . -- Teemu Selanne scored the first goal of his 22nd NHL season, and the Anaheim Ducks extended the best start in franchise history with their fifth straight victory, 3-2 over the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. Drew Smyly Jersey . -- The Sacramento Kings are set to become the first major professional sports franchise to accept Bitcoin virtual currency for ticket and merchandise purchases. Evan Longoria Jersey . The Cleveland Indians, Tampa Bay Rays, and Texas Rangers all won on Sunday meaning the Rangers will host the Rays in a play-in game on Monday. CORVALLIS, Ore. -- Marcus McMaryion kept it simple and he wound up with five touchdowns.McMaryion threw for 265 yards and a career-high five scores on Saturday night when Oregon State snapped a five-game losing streak with a 42-17 victory over Arizona. It was the most touchdown passes for a Beaver since 2013.Guys were just making plays, bottom line, McMaryion said. The play calls were there, real simple. I was trying not to over-complex things, just stick to my reads and not think too much. It definitely played dividends.Ryan Nall ran for 124 yards and another score while Jordan Villamin caught six passes for 124 yards in just the second conference win for the Beavers (3-8, 2-6-Pac-12).It was the eighth straight loss for the Wildcats (2-9, 0-8), who have been overwhelmed by injuries this season. Anu Solomon made his first start at quarterback since the opener but was injured in the first quarter and replaced by Brandon Dawkins, who threw for 106 yards and a touchdown while running for 88 yards on 15 carries.I feel bad for our school. I feel bad for our fans. I feel bad for our program, Arizona coach Rich Rodriguez said. We shouldnt get to this point. I guarantee well get out of it. I dont want to say that were going to be better because of it, because its miserable.Oregon State took the early lead on McMaryions 53-yard pass to Villamin. The Beavers extended the lead with McMaryions 11-yard pass to Nall, who missed last weeks game against UCLA because of a lingering foot injury.Solomon, who missed six games with a knee injury earlier this season, was sacked for a 19-yard loss early in the second quarter and was later seen limping on the sideline. He emerged from the locker room in the second half wearing a boot on his left foot.After Dawkins hit Nate Phillips with a 10-yard touchdown pass for the Wildcats, Timmy Hernandez made a diving 27-yard touchdown catch in the end zone to put the Beavers up 21-7.Josh Pollack made a 22-yard field goal for Arizona before the break.McMaryion added a 35-yard scoring pass to Trevon Bradford and Nall ran three yards for another score in the third quarter.Samajie Grant ran 2 yards for an Arizona touchdown in the final quarter but McMaryion closed out the game for the Beavers with a 10-yard scoring pass to Artavis Pierce.Oregon State coach Gary Andersen was impressed by the latest performance for his sophomore quarterback, who was pressed into service when starter Darell Garretson and backup Conor Blount were injured earlier this season.ddddddddddddI thought he threw the ball accurately and the great thing is tonight guys caught the ball for him when presented with the opportunity, Andersen said. Thats big for us, because it hasnt gone that way a lot of times in certain scenarios. But I thought he was accurate and when he was accurate the ball got caught.THE TAKEAWAYArizona: Arizona went into the game ranked at the bottom of the Pac-12 for scoring offense with an average of 22.4 points per game. ... Rodriguez said afterward that Solomon injured his toe.Oregon State: With two wins in the Pac-12, the Beavers pull even with the rival Oregon Ducks, who won their second league game earlier in the day in a 30-28 upset of No. 11 Utah. The Civil War game next week will determine the last-place finisher in the Pac-12 North division.ONE MORE CHANCE: The Wildcats get one more shot at a conference win next weekend in the rivalry game against Arizona State.I feel like crap. Lost another game. Thank God we have our rival. Its at home. Its our seniors, who have had a good career up until this year, Rodriguez said. Gosh, if we cant put all our energy into putting our best foot forward for that one, then Id be extremely disappointed.PLAYING FOR SETH: The Beavers were without receiver Seth Collins, one of the most dynamic players on the team, who was hospitalized this past week with an undisclosed illness. Andersen couldnt discuss any specifics because of privacy rules. Collins, who is most likely done for the season, had 36 catches for 418 yards this season.Linebacker Manase Hungalu said afterward: That was our motivation. This whole team is built around family. One family member goes down, we gotta fight for him. That was our whole motivation for this game and it will continue until he gets better.UP NEXTArizona: The Wildcats wrap up a disappointing season at home on Friday with the Duel in the Desert rivalry game against Arizona State. The Sun Devils fell to No. 7 Washington 44-18 earlier on Saturday night.Oregon State: The Beavers close out the season at home next Saturday with the annual Civil War rivalry game against Oregon.---More AP college football at www.collegefootball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25 China NFL Jerseys White Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Black China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Black China NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.